How to be a white dude with a buzzcut that girls still want to have sex with? is it possible...

how to be a white dude with a buzzcut that girls still want to have sex with? is it possible? like i wanna fuck brad pitt at the end of fight club but im a straigh dude so it dont matter none

post face

Yes it's possible, Just be a white dude with a buzzcut.

do you think the only attractive bald people are asian monks or something

Most girls aren't into cancer patients

Having a buzz cut =\= being bald
Retard.

yes it follows the same rules as every other fucking thing, suit it, be good looking enough for it or have a confidence or style that pulls it off. buzz cuts can look confident and like you don't give a fuck to girls because they are as simple as children and base everything on first impressions. a shaved head benefits from masculine and/or interesting features

black people, white people look kinda boring and gross. And no one wants to fuck someone tonsured, thats the point.

honestly, i have like the most success with a damn mohawk (nothing too ridiculous) so there... girls are not that savy. but if you dont provide the d, it does not matter what you look like.

>have had a casual HY looking haircut for 5 years
>buzzed it last week
>happy

I have a beard though, so I dont get the cancer patient thing.

Buzzcut makes you look bald and it's associated with bald people.
Don't do it unless your hair is thinning.

Do a buzz cut, don't go completely bald. If you wear glasses thats pretty good. You gotta be at least 5'8 for this fit, also kinda skinny. Wear very minimalist looking shit (solid color tshirts, plain denim, plain shoes as in converse because expensive shit is fucking lame). Honestly just dress plain and be lanky. Don't waste money on unnecessary shit because women are not gonna care at all if you have $200 shoes (actually that's quite materialistic and shallow). Be cool af, listen to brooding music and get the brooding tired look. You'll pull tons of sad hunnies

>tfw have all of this except for height
>tfw 5'7" kinda stocky faglet

I agree with everything except for "Honestly just dress plain", if you want to pull off the buzzcut you need to go full black

it's a bummer how shitty this haircut looks outside of anime

just lose weight familia (not trying to be rude) and build a LITTLE arm muscle dont fuckin over do it because i can assure you women also do not give a fuck about muscles. Also if you're on the shorter side big muscles will look gross on you. You can pull this look off tho. I believe in you :)

you need to be really tall and have an average or nice face

>women

im gay btw ;)

also i am pretty skinny, justwith quite broad shoulders and unfortunately massive thigh muscles, maybe i really should try gaining a bit of muscle in my upper body to balance it out?

its manga

I think Seth everman is hot as fuck so in theory yes

lol shut up pleb. Buzz and Crew cuts are the patrician choice. be a real man and not a faggot with long hair

Jesus christ. You don't deserve to have a buzz cut with that attitude. You don't have the confidence to pull it off if you're worried about your height.

Kill yourself

lift weights

get cut

I got a beard too but i feel like the buzzcut is pretty cool but not very sexy

nty

this.

I do all of this minus being 5'8" and glasses (I used to wear glasses but they drew attention to the asymmetry of my eyes so I got rid of them), but girls aren't interested in me

I think I'm missing the
>be cool af

Most girls aren't into nonwhite cancer patients