Will undercuts continue to be the popular hair choice in 2017...

Will undercuts continue to be the popular hair choice in 2017? I have a rectangle face shape with a large forehead and not sure if that kind of style will suit me. Not sure what else there is to choose from though.

Other urls found in this thread:

ryzhknd.tumblr.com/post/68102574251/the-year-is-twothousand-ten-i-get-a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Undercuts' exists since WW1

It's a good-looking, pratical haircut ideal for men.

Just go for it

NO.

NOW —IN EARLY TWENTYFIRST CENTURY—, THE HITLERJUGEND HAIRCUT IS NOT A HAIRCUT THAT ONE SHOULD CONSIDER IN A FLIPPANT, OR CASUAL, MANNER, OR GET JUST BECAUSE ONE LACKS IMAGINATION TO CONSIDER ANOTHER HAIRCUT; GETTING THE HITLERJUGEND HAIRCUT MUST BE A SELFCONSCIOUS AESTHETIC, AND/OR IDEALISTIC, DECISION —A CHOICE THAT IS A COHESIVE PART OF A WHOLE WORLDVIEW, NOT MERELY A "TRENDY", OR "FASHIONABLE", CHOICE.

ryzhknd.tumblr.com/post/68102574251/the-year-is-twothousand-ten-i-get-a

The new fad of shaving the part in an undercut is retarded as fuck.

>new

Shaved parts are absolutely disgusting. Prepfags especially seem to like this one.

when will this guy stop trying to be someone and end this dumbass charade

I liked it.

fuck you hes my favourite tripfriend

there's always this one guy on Veeky Forums from some foreign ass country talking in the weirdest fucking manner

You remind me of this fag I always used to run into playing Runescape as a kid.

im really hoping white men with dreads comes back. oh the 90's nostalgia.

as soon as possible I hope

litterally fuck of

nope, long hair will make a comeback

this

It's lasted a century so far because there's not much out there with near as much versatility and practicality.

You can wake up, brush it 6 ways from Sunday, and have a clean look without looking like some faggot who can't take care of himself

and by that I mean buzzcuts

Nope. It doesn't suit the work place and lifestyle of most people.

buzz it

Most people don't work in factories where their skulls will get ripped off, retard. Nothing about long hair isn't 'suited to the workplace' except when managers bend over assbackward to suck the dick of the old people offended by fucking hair.

I want to get cillian murphys peaky blinders cut except with a little more length on the side.

I'm thinking a 2 on the sides to start. If I like it maybe I'll get it short on the side next cut.

Absolutely but not long 80s rocker
Jordan Barrett will get more popular and influential and that'll spark it

go back to /tv/, cuckyboi

kys autist

from this angle I literally cannot tell if man or woman.

rooster-chan

He's referring to the office, dumbass. Long hair isn't cuckservative.