Veeky Forums hairstyles for women with high foreheads besides straight across bangs...

Veeky Forums hairstyles for women with high foreheads besides straight across bangs? I also have kinda thin white people hair. I want to shave it all off but im still in school and it would make me a nervous wreck. If i was really skinny would it help? Should i dye my hair a dark color (as in dark brown or black, my hair is currently light-ish brown). Any input is appreciated.

If y'all dont fucking respond i sw

Cover it

I'd kids that forehead right before throat fucking her

fluffy bangs.

>If i was really skinny would it help?
no it would only make you more ayylmao
so would shaving your hair
>Should i dye my hair a dark color (as in dark brown or black, my hair is currently light-ish brown
it wouldn't help.

Just cover it.

There's plenty of hairstyles that hide the forehead, you don't have to go full tumblr Anna Wintour bobmeme. Just arrange your hair in front of your fivehead in some way.

you can also wear a hat, even balding men can pull this trick

>if you got male pattern baldness don't forget your fedora
W E W
L A D

mirin those Tweety facial aesthetics

this. a really obvious fivehead just isn't conventionally attractive.

Can we have a general female hair inspo thread? I need a fucking hair cut.

Tfw if i catch someone looking my direction i will turn my head the opposite direction to hide my face, i feel like people are disgusted when looking at me and i also feel very exposed. I really want to shave all my hair off and live in the woods because my forehead is depressing

you're probably right
but keep in mind that a large forehead is okay if you have a strong jawline like Siggy, cause then there's a visual compensation.

If you have a weak jawline then a big forehead will make you look ayylmao

I also have shitty skin haha i want to fucking die

Wow i have fucked up haha the ride never endwss

eh, you just look kinda boyish with inexpressive eyes, but your forehead isn't that big.

Are you a trannie? Cause that might explain the boyishness and suicidal urges.

What can i do to look more feminine besides makeup

>hides face in big picture
>bottom pictures still visible
am i getting meme'd?

your nostrils are fully visible from the front. That's far more distracting than your forehead

No my life just fucking sucks

I'll see what I can do with toshop

it's okay. i have a big forehead too, way bigger than yours. the best thing to do is embrace it, be confident, show it off. rihanna has a big forehead and she's hot as shit... as soon as it starts looking like you are trying to hide something, its obvious to everyone around you.

>your nostrils are fully visible
it's almost like she is a human being!

from the front, most people's nostrils are barely visible, with her you can see them fully. I have the same problem.

don't listen to this fag

okay and you're probably telling her to cover it up and treat it like its a problem.
its a fucking forehead like why would you encourage her to dwell on that shit.

I'm trying not to heat style my hair anymore and embrace my natural hair, but I'm not sure it suits me.

What do you suggest i do? If i am 100lbs will it look better or be more obvious

it does, that is why you were born with it.

Fuck off your forehead is normal

idk i get made fun of for it. It doesnt look so bad in this picture but it is big, i can fit my whole hand over it

Everyone always giving me shit for it. My boss won't stop calling it a fro

>i get made fun of for it
stop hanging around/ listening to children!? its fine

I think our sticky includes that

I did what I could to unfuck your shit and it's true that you'd be prettier if you hid your forehead a little; but you're also gonna have to use makeup.

Get some eyeshadow, get a little bit of eyliner (don't go overboard) and you're good to go.

You've got a decent facial structure so it's far from hopeless.

Also you look like you're 19 at most. You've still got a bit of growing up to do before worrying.

stop tolerating ugliness

They're making fun of your insecurity, not your forehead.

how about i stop tolerating you?

Wow thanks for making me look like a warped tour roadie. I appreciate your help but i think i will just shave all my hair off and burn my face with acid

>i can fit my whole hand over it
So can I and I'm neanderthal nobrow caveman

Your forehead isn't a real problem, it's your neotenic facial features that are awkward.

>warped tour roadie
what the fuck are you on?

It's just a fucking bang and a little bit of makeup.

Are you just here to show off your angst or someshit?

>neotenic facial features that are awkward
uhm, nope? it's a trait that's popular with many woman's faces

Sorry i was a bit harsh i suppose. The whole idea of makeup is unsettling to me. I said thank you though :)

>uhm
stop that shit

And it's popular because it's awkward. It makes girls look clueless and naive. So of course creepers find it attractive.

But sure, if you feel that's your strong point, then go ahead and suck on a pacifier in public. Get yourself a baby bonnet and all that shit, who am I to stop you?

I'm getting kind of a young Jennifer Aniston vibe (but less hot obviously) from the first one.

>it's popular because it's awkward
that's not how popularity works. i wanted to post an actual reply, but then i read the rest of your shitpost

Oh shit we've got a popularity expert there.

I guess there's no such thing as trendy awkwardness then. The whole "geek chic" thing never happened. Emo didn't happen. Ironic meme clothing isn't a thing. And wearing goofy shit in public has never been popular ever.

i have an actually big forehead
and curly strong hair so bangs are a no no
what to do?

You dont have a big forehead, looks pretty proportionate with the rest of your face. Also you are pretty.

everything you mentioned is popular in its own niche. as is every other trend. business casual people, hip hop faggots, no matter what. still, no matter how popular you are in your little bubble, most people will find you awkward and unattractive because of your cliche way of appearance.
t. popularity expert

>I have bangs but my forehead is little

Bangs are great for everyone. Just get one.

>You dont have a big forehead
not exactly true, it is a little bit over proportionate. but not in an overly problematic way. still no need to worry

your forehead looks overly big because the hair on top of it goes straight to the back. don't cut it to bangs, but try to to some kind of falling down to the side seitenscheitel so the top centimeter gets softened out. might be kind of tricky to get the right way with strong hair, but a flowing kind may work really well

Truth + dubs, nice

Your side profile and cheekbones are nice, mascara and filling in your brows would help. Your natural brows are a little too far apart. And some soft contouring.

It's hard to tell from that picture. Maybe grow it out another inch?

I'm working on growing it out. Takes a while because it's curly

Post discord so i can block u

shittybloodyapron77

Just embrace it and wear lots of hats

Eh, you look alright... I guess
(your forehead is not big)

>I have the same problem
Fuck off dude stop projecting your retarded insecurities. No one gives a shit if they can see your nostrils ffs

U look like a cute French-Jewish girl I kno

I get told I look familiar often. Or Anne frank

instagram?

Why...?

so we can become internet friends dummy

im cute

Makeup can make skin problems worse. So it's smart not to use it.

Hey, do I need a haircut like this?

My photo 2 months ago

And 6 months ago

really makes you think

you need to take that off your hat

Well I think you're cute, I'd totally hit on you in real life, so don't worry too much.

Just own it ffs, it looks so much worse if you try to hide it, it's like having thin hair and doing a comb over instead of buzzing (although a big forehead is much less severe)

are you a tranny? if not my condolences. actually id feel sorry for you either way desu

you do definitely need a different haircut but i dont think is the best choice for your face. Also get your eyebrows down

Only stuff like foundation. Mascara and eyeliner won't affect your skin.

I girl, and I dont feel myself ugly. You should not feel pity for me

If you're a 40 year old woman from a middle/upper class family, why not?

It looks cute that way. Can you show a comparison pic?

you kind of look like brie larson ;)

i got a new fetish