ITT: Veeky Forums opens a clothing boutique

ITT: Veeky Forums opens a clothing boutique

>Veeky Forums opens a clothing boutique
>it's called "Usually What I'm Dressed In"
>All of it is stuff taken from the thrift shop down the street
>we just sew in tags to different brands and market Gildan t-shirts as designer brands

>IMMA READ on blast 24/7 even when we're closed

Several Mannequins dressed with items around a single theme, like soviet space age kitsch or 50's German futurism.

constant high frequency buzzing subconsciously drives people away from the store

essentially a fucking maze littered with traps

Add an abortion clinic. Every performed abortion gives you a discount on your purchase.

dr deletus pls go

Le cuck store

people are too busy fighting each other to actually sell anything

All chairs, coat hangers, tables etc have been replaced with sculptures of Rick Owens

Kind of like a basics + streetwear shop in downtown Chicago
EVERLANE, Champion, Acne, APC, Reigning Champ Cav Empt, Neighborhood, WTAPS, Gosha, and anything that's getting hyped up.
Also some original tees, pullover hoodies, and hats. Maybe we can collab with some brands
Wood grain floors and steel pillars. Second floor would be all footwear. Milsurp red wings, common projects and all the major sneaker brands but no pleb shoes (roshes)
Chill beats from those underground SoundCloud producers playing in background along with American football, sunny day real estate, and quiet but chill stuff
Full bar in basement and a menu of fairly priced but simple food, fast casual type stuff. Spiked milkshakes/smoothies too
TVs showing things 80s and 90s anime and old cartoons and some sitcoms and classic movies.

and the Rick stuff goes here nicely
*puts the shipment in the trash can*

I would spend a lot of money in this store

Too bad it would cost a fortune to start and would get ruined by Hypebeasts the moment it opened
Unless you kept the bar part secret

At the end of the maze there's a room full of Rick Owens.

I want to be there

OK I'm.adding stuff
No mannequins just a magazine that the store is named after full of inspo.
Menu downstairs is kind of like an NJ diner
We got salads, burgers, omlettes, fries, etc. You can also get a bowl of cereal. Like store bought cereal but we just give it to you. And you can order weird ass shit like cereal in your milkshakes or alcohol in your cereal because why not. (I'm getting inspo from KITH treats) Also no overpriced shit. It would be the same price as an NJ diner. We would have one of those smoke absorbing things so you can smoke without bothering people. and we kick you out if your too drunk or being an asshole.
I would like to locate it somewhere near a bookstore so you can shop.there and then come downstairs to one of the comfy padded tables and order tea and read or something.

can i work there pls

The boutique itself is empty, looks more like an art gallery. Once you enter there is a massive 55foot sculpture of Rick Owens throbbing penis. As you walk further to the back of the store you see a small rolling rack with one tshirt on it. It's the last one left in your size! Everyone from Veeky Forums waited in line for days to get it. The tshirt is a simple black shirt with the words "I am a faggot" across the chest.

not bad

Don't let this thread die I actually like it

>resells uniqlo, hanes, h&m, zara, and common projects
>only sells one type of cps, the achilles low in white

>sells vintage clothing sports and brands

add some lowkey and modest designer pieces like margiela and you've got a sick fucking fashion clubhouse man.

i hope i can smoke at the bar...

oh also if it's really like Veeky Forums you have to incorporate discussion and critique, I just don't know you'd do that in a practical and "Veeky Forums" way.

Yeah I added to my post
Margiela is good and maybe a small section where you can buy vintage Tommy, coogi, RAF etc.

It's just a mosque that sells kebabs, falafel, and schwarma. And resells supreme out the back

One wall of the store is a giant screen that's one big thread like on Veeky Forums. Users can text a message to a phone number displayed on screen with their message and post number that theyre replying to. The message is then displayed on screen, and messages are deleted to save server space when they run out of screen space. No images for obvious reasons. Background would be a subtle marble pattern probably with futura as the font.

smells like sweaty neckbeards and every worker has some combination of social anxiety and autism. coolest place on the block

you have to ask the cashier to cop or not before youre allowed to buy anything

literal hell

KEK

(boutique name)