Where can i find a nice aesthetically pleasing city to walk around in at night wearing a cool coat like pic related?

Where can i find a nice aesthetically pleasing city to walk around in at night wearing a cool coat like pic related?

NYC, London, Paris, Tokyo.

Second Life, you fucking nerd. Don't act like you actually go outside.

Where in second life can i find a nice aesthetically pleasing city to walk around in at night wearing a cool coat like pic related?

all correct.

Don't forget H O N G K O N G

Western Sydney lad

Is it true asians go crazy for blue eyed white boys?

id say central berlin but youd probably get robbed at night

yes

desu you'd get TRUCC'D

>NYC
where? most of this city looks like literal trash

>12071442

going to Seattle next month. Would it be cool to do that there?

i dont understand the meaning of your green text

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Hangars Liquides, Insilico, etc.

It's fucking freezing and there's no one around at night. Good chance you'll be stabbed too if you hang around the U-District or downtown.

vienna desu

>wanting to get mugged by Abdul and his friends

no absolutely no
overrated

>Paris
Good god stop romanticizing this piece of shit place if you've never been there. It's ugly and dirty as shit just like NYC.

t. american who's never left his hilbilly hometown

t. sandnigger who left his hillbilly country to collect benefits somewhere else

Hong Kong

Taiwan

Tokyo

>pic related, Hong kong

I haven't been to Tokyo but none of the other three are "aesthetically pleasing to walk around in at night"

I once went to an animal collective concert in Vienna alone and after the show I decided to wait for the morning train at a mcdonalds near the train station. a few miutes in a bunch of skinheads came in, started to harass the paki cashier and when they saw me as the only other person there, they surrounded me. They asked me where I'm from and when I said Budapest they bought me 3 chocolate sundaes and offered to take me back to my hotel because I "shouldn't walk around alone in Vienna at night, it's more dangerous than Harlem"

Seattle's not really an aesthetic city, nor is it really lit (lit as in lit up with lights/neon signs) up at night. Literally just bar hoppers after 9pm.

kabukicho in shinjuku
but there are lots of gangsters that try to lure you into the sex clubs

Islam is a religion of peace

where as you get to have sex with a lovely asian woman for cheap? ($25 usd)

HongKong is just cool as fuck, love the place. I spent nights there walking around Central in the early hours doing street photography.

Tokyo is also cool.

western men are generally not welcome, doubt anyone will lure you

Someone on /jp/ of all places managed to get into a soapland, I doubt it's a big deal.

Nah, Paris was nice as hell
London was shitty tho

I lived there for a few years and thought it was a pretty nice place in 2008-2011. Surely it hasn't changed all that much in five years?

go back to /pol/, faggot

NYC
krakow
budapest
london
berlin
la
barcelona