Is it weird to go clothes shopping with your mom at the age of 21

Is it weird to go clothes shopping with your mom at the age of 21

not at all, love your mom user

this

aint nothing wrong with spending time with your momma

Is it weird to shop clothes with your sister?

this

Really? You guys are fucking losers. Go shopping with your girlfriend; even your boyfriend is less embarrassing than your mother. I love my mum, don't get me wrong, but I'm not picking out clothes and asking for her opinion because I'm an adult.

You sound like a child saying that. Actual grown ups have gone past the stage where being with mommy is an embarrassment.

>going clothes shopping with your mom
>having your mom choose what clothes you wear
two different things user

Its when your mom begins to pick out clothes for you when it becomes a problem.

I can tell you're 15 because you think being with your mom is embarrassing and because you confound going shopping with her as her picking your clothes out for you.

A. shopping with your mom is perfectly fine. you're not (hopefully) in middle school, stop acting like it. fuck my moms opinions about clothes i'm looking at are more helpful than 9/10 people i know and it's always nice to spend time with someone you love.

B. there's nothing more embarrassing about having a boyfriend than having a girlfriend, you backwards fucking idiot. i'd say come back to the board when you finally develop a theory of mind but i doubt Veeky Forums'll be around by the time it happens.

shut the fuck up brett.

Not really

it's not weird as long as she's not picking them out for you.

I love how everyone here is so defensive of going shopping with their mom. It really genuinely amuses me for some reason.

But really it's completely okay to shop with your mom as long as she isn't making your decisions for you. That's not to be confused with making your decision based on her input or trusting her when you aren't really sure about something.

>so defensive
literally only you

It isn't weird but some insecure guys might make fun of you and some women might not find it attractive (not that it fucking matters) but on the other hand, some women might find it adorable and charming (but again, who cares)

It's Veeky Forums to have a good relationship with your parents user. Some people genuinely have shitty parents but if you are able to go shopping with ya momma and enjoy it, appreciate that and don't give a fuck about that anyone thinks especially the insecure lil fucks on this website

Well said

only if you're already going shopping with her for some reason, ie she's going grocery shopping so you say you'll come along cus it's easy
asking her to come shopping with you is just manchild tier

Wew

It's kinda pathetic, yeah. Ask her to get you money and go yourself.

t. 14 yr old

>projecting this hard

It's called being independent, has nothing to do with "being cool".

slysze syreny anonki

if its nothing to do with "being cool" then whats so pathetic about clothes shopping with your mom
refer to

spending time with your mom is not "pathetic", you faggot

>ask her to get you money

this however is

Being gay is an embarrassment to the human race.

If you're over the age of 18 and need your mommy to buy clothes for you (and you're defending it this fucking hard), you've probably got autism.

seems like you're the one projecting
whats there to get all buttflustered about
theres a difference between going clothes shopping with your mom and having your mom choose what clothes you wear

It's called being a man.

>need your mommy to buy clothes for you

are you actually fucking retarded?

It's okay of you're not man enough to pick your own clothes lmao.

post fit

>le masculinity ad hominiem meme
are you even capable of reading
the only person insinuating that someones getting their mom to choose clothes for them is you
if you honestly think theres a problem with going clothes shopping with your mom you might be the autistic one
really showing the average age demographic here user

Let me know what you think.

>spending time with your mom is pathetic
>taking her money and then performing the same exact task is wat a r33l mans do
underage pls leave

very nice

>I go clothes shopping with my mommy :^)
>What? That's kinda weird at your age
>WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU DO YOU HATE YOUR MOTHER FUCKING UNDERAGE FAGGOT TRYING TO LOOK COOL

You're adorable.

>I post video game reaction pics on an indonesian basket weaving forum
>What? That's kinda weird at your age

>accusing people of projecting
>projecting the hardest + strawmanning + ad hominiem
>refusing to acknowledge points that otherwise destroy your own argument for the sake of projecting your rhetoric
10/10 dude true autism right here

>dude if i make shit up and pretend like im smart and whoever im arguing with is just angry ill win the argument
>better throw in a condescending statement in there to show my superiority
>i wish i knew what filial piety was

>Getting this buttmad

It's really not that serious guys.

just reading this thread for entertainment but its pretty cancerous when someones like "wow you typed alot so you must be mad and trying very hard now i win and i can ignore your argument"

>being this insecure

wow this site is retarded

We're not even arguing over anything factual, just a matter of opinion. I deserve to be dismissive if they're being buttmad over my opinion.

Haha, you're a faggot. Sad!

you seem to be the only one who's buttmad t bh

>Quoting a 70 year old manchild who had everything handed to him by his daddy
>Having your mom still wipe your ass

Sad!

seems like you're the only one thats mad
like yeah its a matter of opinion but in saying that others can have their own aswell you cant just live in a snowglobe with tinted windows

You guys don't have it as bad as I do.
>Mom forces herself to come when my brother and me go shopping.
>"WHY DON'T YOU BUY MORE COLORS"
>"YOU ALREADY HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT"
>"DO YOU REALLY NEED ANOTHER JACKET"
>Literally tells us to get out of the dressing room so we can show her how the clothes look
She doesn't even pay for it and criticises 80% of the things I choose. I love her but why can't she just leave us alone when we shop

And people were getting butthurt over my opinion. I let them have theirs, but they have a problem with me having mine.

But yeah, I'm the "mad" one here.

o im furius

no that's a very nice thing to do user. I'm living abroad and miss my mom, don't take it for granted.

>being a 14 year old faggot shit poster
>so insecure you won't spend time with your mother

How unfortunate

no
lmao this

lol you're shitty reaction pics make you seem like more and more of a faggot, congrats

>inb4 "ur so mad right now"

Ur so mad right now

this hast to be trolling or just heavy autism. seriously reread this shit lmao

Idk man, shopping with your mom is pretty gay lmao

haha yeah xD

arguments arent always going to be factual debates, moreso they're usually going to be because of conflicts of opinion
you're the "mad" one here because instead of just arguing normally you're ignoring all their points and just throwing logical fallacies everywhere
one would assume you're mad because youre sorta just making shit up

>Only spend time with your mother when she shops for you

Sounds pretty underage.

jesus christ

>i deserve to chimp out and be retarded if other people have opinions that dont align with mine

What a fag ha

>Only spend time with your mother when she shops for you

i never said that

How old are you? Why don't you just tell her to fuck off?

most of us dont actually live with our moms and spend every waking hour with her because we have jobs
youre just spewing bullshit at this point

>Me: My opinion
>user: I disagree
>Somehow I'm the mad one

lol Great logic.

ino right xP

you're actually brain dead

i feel bad for your mother

At least I can shop by myself.

search up what "strawmanning" is
or what a "logical fallacy" is
you are the mad one because like you just make things up and project and assume and use them as a basis for your counterargument
like you literally just undermined my whole post and more or less didnt read it

How old are you that you think it's ok to tell your mom to fuck off?

>this whole thread

god forbid you spend time with your mother
youre projecting your insecurities onto other people, nobody even said that they get their moms to shop for them, the only person whos said that is you
not spending time with your mom isnt a badge of honour user

Kek

gratz

Because shopping is the only opportunity you have to hangout with your mom. Don't make excuses.

>Because shopping is the only opportunity you have to hangout with your mom

again, no one implied that

l2read, mongoloid

so what

>again, no one implied that

Actually, he did.

>not spending time with your mom isnt a badge of honour user

This is him implying that because I never shop with my mother that I dont spend any time with her.

This is pathetic

nope

his statement implies that not spending additional time with your mother is not a badge of honour

implying that you never spend time with your mom including shopping doesnt imply that shopping is the only opportunity i have to hangout with my mom
>what is denying the antecedent

I don't know guys...I don't usually shop with my mom but we still go into designer stores together ( usually for her ) when I'm spending time with her if she sees something that i like and she likes too, she'll probably get it for me...i quite enjoy it since i don't spend allot of time with her

thats nice you should do the same to her sometimes when you can afford it

there is absolutely nothing wrong with this

don't listen to spergs in this thread

wat

this thread is embarrassing or rather only a couple spergs it seems.
but obviously it's fine to go shopping with your mom like how is this even a thread

>being embarrassed about being seen with the person that literally made you exist

Honestly I would be more embarrassed as your mom that my kid is such a dumbass.

>additional

He never that. So I'm right.

Thisi. I've always done stuff with her, but as a teenager I used to be embarassed about it. Now I cherish the opportunity to spend time with her.

just because hes wrong doesnt mean you're right
in no way did that guy imply

He did though. Give it up man lol. I know you want me to be wrong but this is sad.

since when did "not spending time with your mom isnt a badge of honour user" imply "shopping is the only opportunity you have to hangout with your mom"
like this is ignoring the fact that you've thus far ignored literally everything anyone has said and have only responded to things you can nitpick and/or project upon

>He never that. So I'm right.

I'm sorry you lack basic reading comprehension

im pretty sure what he said in implies that you think not spending time with your mom is cool
not "shopping is the only opportunity to hang out with my mom"
am i missing something??

>since when did "not spending time with your mom isnt a badge of honour user" imply "shopping is the only opportunity you have to hangout with your mom"

Because he's implying that I don't hangout with her in other ways. What do you not get about that?

He's implying that since I don't hangout with her through shopping, I don't hangout with her through other ways too and not hanging out with her is seen as cool to me. What do you not understand about this?