Fuck up the ancient world by causing the collapse of the Roman empire

>fuck up the ancient world by causing the collapse of the Roman empire
>fuck up central Europe by creating the unholy abomination that was the HRE
>fuck up the Christian world by starting the Protestant reformation
>fuck up all of Europe by starting the 30 years war
>fuck up the world by creating Karl Marx
>fuck up the world by deliberately funding and starting the Russian Revolution
>fuck up the world by deliberately escalating WW1 from a minor regional dispute into a true world war
>fuck up the world even further by declaring war on everyone after losing the first world war
>fuck up the western world by making nationalism of any kind a forever-taboo
>fuck up europe even further by creating the EU and fighting to keep it afloat despite everyone being against it

Why are Germans so objectively horrible? What drives these people to ruin absolutely everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here's a (you) for your effort

Bog nigger DNA

North Germany.

Quit grouping South Germany with North Germany.

>Why are Germans so objectively horrible? What drives these people to ruin absolutely everything?
because it's not true
snakes are spreading lies about the most talented people that has ever lived
science, culture, philosophy, technology
it's like a pack of dogs tearing apart a wolf
the wolf will lose, but he is a nobler creature

it's poison
it's jealousy

This, it's always the prussians

t. obviously not a Bavarian

fucking germans

Exactly. Germans are wonderful people when decenteralized and seperate but utter shit when unified. Unfortutely, Luther still happened.

>that pic

WW1 was no one nation's fault, but everyone's. But Germany got the blame.

Luther created high german, before that there were just various teutonic tongues.
I dont get the hate against the holy roman empire tho, it didnt start all too much shit in the world because its structure did not allow for blobbing out like napoleanic france or other more centralised empires and if wars happened like the 30 year one it was itself that suffered the most in the end and not its neighboors.

>>fuck up the world by creating Karl Marx

You can't blame a whole country for one philosopher senpai, but I agree on the rest with you.

The German won't rest until he has destroyed the world.

OP

That's actually pretty impressive, the way you put it, in retrospect. I don't think any of that "fucked up the world", unless one posits "unfucked up" is one cohesive train of somehow perfect thought, with no potential for corruption. I don't believe that about any system. Environments change and societies, as organisms, for better or for worse, evolve or change by their intrinsic natures. The classical era of Rome, for example, could not exist today, as the violent backlash would be far worse than it was in the 5th century. It was a "sort of sabretooth cat", and hey, I think those animals were probably beautiful and majestic, but they couldn't be allowed to flourish in an evolving human presence.

>>fuck up the ancient world by causing the collapse of the Roman empire
>implyings Goths and Vandals are German

>implying all germans aren't bog niggers
No, the few remnants of the fenno-scandinavian and aryan elites that dominated them during the bronze age do not count.

Where, exactly, do you propose Scandinavians and Celt/Saxons parted ways so as for one to be ethnically superior? Do you think they evolved from a markedly different breed of cro-magnon, was it in diet, or something else? Are they evolved from space aliens? I'm not asking "what are the differences to you", but "where, to you, did the separation happen", what caused it? I'm genuinely curious.

The Eternal German is the archetypal autist. They have good hearts, they are intelligent, they try, but they need someone to make decisions for them.
When given tasks that have previously been culturally defined for them such as music, art, writing, and science, they can achieve unique insights.
However when left to their own devices they can be counted on to consistently make disastrous political decisions.
While tempting it isn't totally accurate to call them the niggers of Europe. They aren't subhuman they are just severely autistic. Something devastating happened to them a long time ago, before history.

Scandinavians, Norwegians and Icelanders in particular have the most aryan DNA of all people in the world. This strain comes from the half-human, half-angel men who inhabited hyperborea, a place noone quite knows where is, but who came to the world of humans in what is today west Russia and settled fenno-scandinavia and the baltics primarily. It is a known fact that these indeed rampaged across western Europe, then inhabited by brown manlets from what today is Turkey and subjugated these sedentary peoples, they eventually did the same with the minoans and mycaeneans making up the aristocratic class of what we call Greece.

The proof is the DNA and the remarkable difference in temperament between us and them. This is why they also had so-called "germanic" religion in central Europe, adopting the tongue and costums of their conquerors.

I also theorize that we were proto-Christians, as the hyperboreans were reportedly monotheists and worshipped what the greeks identified as Apollo. Apollo here = Possibly Christ? The Logos is eternal? However, this was obviously lost as whatever disaster struck hyperborea and we dispersed and began to drift away from our origin.

They seem to made bad decisions, therefore they're crippled? How do you quantify such a "good decision"? Where is the evidence for what might have been a "good decision" that was never "made"?

Are you German by any chance?

Trips don't lie. Don't bash the germans op, they're just aspies.

>When given tasks that have previously been culturally defined for them such as music, art, writing, and science, they can achieve unique insights.
>implying all """german""" intellectuals in history aren't actually austrians that is italian or dinaric, hungarian or polish

>half-human, half-angel men

Ah. I see. They have 50% angel dna. Well, shit. That's pretty fortunate, to have been born in that position, with no choice of one's own, and it clearly doesn't lend to some manner of responsibility for the rest of human existence.

I'm American with Austrian and Swedish ancestry.

This. If you take a look at some of the greatest intellectuals in german history you'll notice pretty much none of them look like your typical square headed blond german.

If you're half angel, maybe you should go leap from high places and learn to use your wings.

Thats not fair.
In the 19th century we still reffered to ourselves as being partet in different tribes, using the archaic word tribe deliberatly.
The nazis later on went full autistic on classifying german phenotypes and even they had to admit that there were differences in phenotypes according to the region.

Today we know that the different subcountries of germany had indeed varying dna clusters resulting in different appearances before the refugee streams from wast germany mixed everything up.
South germans used to look slightly different from south germans, I suspect there should be a west-east division as well.

*streams from east germany.

>Why are Germans so objectively horrible?
Because you want them to be

>in comes from the half-human, half-angel men who inhabited hyperborea

wait people actually believe that nonsense about angles and shit wtf. i mean i knew people believed in batshit retarded stuff but this takes the cake i mean the aryan origin myth is that they corrupted them self's by fucking animals. literally user if what your saying is true your ancestors brought what ever fate they deserved upon themselves by fucking animals. no jews tricked them no blacks did anything they made the active choice to stick their dicks in the vaginas of animals. Have fun with your bestiality

>escalates the small conflict into a full blown war by making unreasonable demands
>after war begins, invades neutral nations to turn it into a world war
>But muh Germany gets the blame

Source/proof?

Otherwise nice nephilim fan fic.

What is rape?

According to Hans von Liebenfels, when Scandinavian mythology spoke of "dwarves" they actually meant the short, hairy, demonic untermenschen aka non-Aryan so-called humanity.

Irelands the best desu

The escaltion of the Austro-Serbian war happened with Russia getting involved though, with the blessing of France.

>with the blessing of France.
the french literally told the russians not to escalate things and above all not to do anything that might make the germans go all WARRRRR

The French gave the assurance to support the Russians in any case and this support was the prerequisite for Russia's intervention

>literally demand that France abandons all the strategic forts in the eastern part of their country or you'll invade
>invade a country after agreeing not to, your ambassador says the agreement was nothing but a piece of paper
>the US, hoping to bring peace, lets you use their diplomatic cables
>use US diplomatic cables to try and get Mexico to invade them

One of the single greatest untold stories in history is the degree to which pacifists and communists threw away Britain and France's hard fought victory against the spergs.

It's as if a tard wrangler managed to get a downie strapped down, and then ignored it as the tard raged up again and worked the straps loose.

Chamberlain and Daladier have an absurd amount of blood on their hands.

>Veeky Forums.jpg

That being said Germans should be properly divided and marginalized so that they can't ruin it for the rest of the world.

t. Nietzsche

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>Accuse every kraut of this
>you're stupid

>>literally demand that France abandons all the strategic forts in the eastern part of their country or you'll invade

Don't know about the forts but yeah, France was asked if they would stay neutral or support Russia and they chose the latter.

>>invade a country after agreeing not to, your ambassador says the agreement was nothing but a piece of paper

Pretty much irrelevant, I think Britain was prepared to intervene in a continental conflict anyway, at least that's what was said during the July Crisis. It was merely the official casus belli for Britain. Also, invading neutral nations for strategic reasons isn't really that outrageous as you make it out to be and Britain herself did it during WWII.

>>use US diplomatic cables to try and get Mexico to invade them
...in case of the American entry into the war.

The telegram wasn't the reason for the American intervention but it was an important step to convince the public of it.