This is the greatest philosopher that has ever graced humanity with his thoughts...

This is the greatest philosopher that has ever graced humanity with his thoughts. don't debate me because this is not up to debate.

no

who?

name a better one or rather one that was close to universal truth.

op is a total faggot

>believed in resurrection of the dead through mysticism

He believes in the high intellect, not the resurection. you get to join ultimate conciousness when you die.

cool story, bro

>thread filled with obscurantists and mystics

legreekmanofdisapproval.jpg

Get over it, trusting in reason betrays not only religiosity but myopia as well.

but I'm fervently gay 4 reason and shit

>homosex
Well that is certainly neither """"reasonable"""" nor likely to be approved of by le greek logic man

But le greek person of reason had some affairs with gentlemen.

He did, but he still disapproved of it in both the ethics and the politics.

Homosexuality is after all, by its very nature both unreasonable and unvirtuous.

>don't debate me because this is not up to debate
The greatest philosopher taught you that?

I'm gonna read them both just to prove you wrong way too late and feel good about myself.

If you're right, I swear I'm gonna think about why I did that in the first place. Thanks for forcing me to cultivate myself, faggot.

He doesn't go quite as far as Plato (the only non-cuck of the greeks) and (rightfully) state that all sex other than for procreation is disgusting and wrong, but he does indeed denounce the homosex on several occasions.

Averroes, pls. Descartes will always wreck your shit.

Al-Biruni btfo his ass centuries ago.

>The incoherence
>of the incoherence

Move aside and be forgotten to all but the occasional academic. You were thoroughly debunked by the man in pic.

You cant prove he existed tho

>Aristotelian logic
>mfw

Aquinas and Maimonides were better.