Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ITxgjwoRGGU&ab_channel=leeovscotchy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no please

I prefer chavcore chic

>be upper middle class
>be from the home counties
>go to yuuunay somewhere in the north with other people identical to you
>LOL I BETTER WEAR LOTS OF SPORTSWEAR AND DRESS LIKE THE LOCALS DID 20 YEARS AGO

You aren't fooling anyone, especially when you wear your Kappa t-shirt in your dad's Zurs ski lodge.

What shoes are those on the far left?

why is everyone wearing ellesse again? Is this some 90's revival shit?

slavcore is better

guillotine the rich, class war now

They're essentially identical. Slavcore just includes flatcaps and squatting

Because it's what people wear in the UK Bass music scene, I know all the oxford and cambridge lot cream over what's edgy but I've met some decent people from these places who've done good things for it.
Can't really tell but they look similar to, or are tns
Ellesse was cool like 3/4 years ago in south london, only teens, rnb wankers, and people who's wardrobes extend no further than asos wear it now

>UK Bass music scene

Everyone associated with this is a wanker. Guaranteed

by it I mean anyone who's into ukg, dubstep, bassline, dnb etc. so that's gotta be a lot of wankers..

Some of the classics from UK funky, early scream-era Dubstep and Jungle are gd, I go wild for a garage banger at times too. For the most part it's just saturated with shite.

barca glory hunter cunt

>I know all the oxford and cambridge lot cream over what's edgy
Nope, they all dress like indie darlings from 4 years ago. Manchester and Leeds are full of the yah scum dregs trying to be rebellious by dressing like a chav and/or out of charity shops while being afraid of the locals.

That's the same in most uni cities I'm just saying the guys who come from those towns, like all towns with money or cities with universities has their 'indie darlings' but I'm mates with a lot of crustys and garage heads who come from middle class towns like oxford

My mates DJ all over the country so in the past year I've met loads of people at mostly at garage/grime/bassline nights in leeds, sheffield and manchester they're just the same as those down in nottingham, london, bristol and brighton like I even places like poole have that influence now it's not exclusive to the north

And it's a look that comes with the music I don it myself not to dress like a chav but its a cool style and it's affordable, half my jackets and sweats are clothes friends have left at mine and not bothered asking for back

it aint
Yeah but you can't go to a night with scream on the line-up without being surrounded by bellends nowadays, I go to a lot of nights with the deep medi or swamp81 lot

>authentic slav
>Veeky Forums
>too poor for even chavcore
should I kill myself

The Ralph jacket is the only thing even slighty chavcore about this pic

Am 21 An from Liverpool,UK...shoulda seen the shite we bounced round in when we were abar 14 odd, al try find some ald pictures

jesus I can hear your accent through your post

Not my picture cos I can't find it, but this is very similar I know la haha I very rarely post, at least in this format it's understandable, if this was in person you'd think I was German

Forgot pic

where are you from? If you can travel to ukraine you can get vintage 90s sportswear for 10 pence (a tenth of a british pound)

When I was 14 it was all about the Mckenzie tracksuits, helly hansens and these fuckers

Nah, no, fuck off. Too far OP. Not everything needs to be a "core."

Kill yourself.

Seriously.

Do it.

Oh and the all black stan smiths, can't forget those staple to everyones school uniform

The amount of times I got jumped with lads wearing these, fuckin el

2 0 0 9 c h a v c o r e
youtube.com/watch?v=ITxgjwoRGGU&ab_channel=leeovscotchy

Yes lad, 110s and north face jackets lads we're buzzing off them until they found fake Pyrenex and moncler

God tier taste.

how new are you actually