What does Veeky Forums think about /r/streetwear or streetwear in general?

What does Veeky Forums think about /r/streetwear or streetwear in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/MlCeZ#GhJJCVP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is their recent meetup

Absolutely hassidic

poor little white guy

>5 girls
>many guys

lots of cucks in that picture

you all know what is really funny about this streetwear meme though? they actually think they look good, when really they just look like your typical college kid in jeans and a jacket (not that its a bad thing)

but pretending that they've started a trend or something? lol

at least its not as stupid as these giant t shirts that are so long they fall beneath the jacket

holy shit. is this the china meetup?
i hope this 5/6 chinaman ratio is not part of /fa.

this is actually decent

>holy shit. is this the china meetup?

No it's San Francisco

and why is the white dude the most cringy one? fuck off

Why the fuck are 99% of them Asian? Did they frequent this place and get bullied away or something?

Yeah, until you get to the geos
He's wearing them like a flashier sk8-hi or something and they look ridiculous

i think... therefore i is...

yea i really do not understand his fit
the entire bottom half is just so out of place

he doesn't deserve mm gats

That woodlands camo jacket fit is bretty good desu might not have chosen the geos tho

I want to make out with the legs of and be stomped on by the girl in the bape mask

yellow fever

Gives me a chubby

i live in san francisco and literally fuck streetwear bitches so easily. now it all makes sense.

i'm a 6'0 white male with blonde hair haha

who? I don't see any white in the pic

its simple. streetwear is childish.

leaning on the red thing

what country is this?

I think there's a high asian/white ratio because asians are just more interested in fashion in general. The same probably applies to Veeky Forums, especially since it's a Finnish disc golf forum.

There a quite a few good fits on /r/streetwear but there are also a lot of completely average fits

I turned 19 and all the 'hype' brands suddenly seem uninspired and disgusting to me. Supreme especially.

The only popular hypish brands I still look at are Noah and Gosha. I'd never wear overbranded clothing now though. Subtley is key.

union square and then to china town san francisco

based on the number of asians (maybe jungle gooks), the country of San Fran.

you gotta admit the infamous Veeky Forums meetup was worse than this

a couple of the girls look qt

not as good as /r/teenmfa sf meetup

hahaha oh my

Funny that fa always laughs at reddit when we are equally shitty. It's like small autistic children who throw shit at each other without realising they are into scat.

>LEE ON DONG ASS 'N YOUTH GROUP

Any fuckbois here who can do bape legit checks?

The problem with meetups is everyone wants to flex their most expensive pieces to show off, but they aren't able to do it in a way that's very coherent. This isn't even exclusive to Reddit, it happens in every meetup. Look at , the cost of his fit is more than some people's cars are worth but he looks like shit because he can't dress himself. Fun fact: that dude is the mod of /r/streetwear. The people in would be dressed college-normcore if it wasn't for the Bape hoodies.

With that being said, I'm sure these people dress better on normal days where they aren't trying to impress internet strangers.

t. /r/streetwear user

are those crocs

how the fuck could anyone think these fits look good

did onl the cancerous percentage of /fa attend this meet-up

>number-1

imgur.com/a/MlCeZ#GhJJCVP

when will they learn?

2, 4, and 6 are good though. Yeah the meetup gets clowned on a lot, but it's definitely better than the streetwear 'wear as many hyped pieces i can in one outfit' mentality. All the guys in the /r/streetwear meetup look wack af.

streetwear killed fashion

this fucking guy with that meme hat and a shitty jacket over the bape. Horrible.

This

Good fucking epiphany. Supreme is dead. Has been and will continue to be run into the ground. Noah is whatever. Gosha is alright i guess.

FUCK THIS IS BAD AND REALLY SAD

>stranger things season 2

Male or female?

Dude on the far right looks like a fun guy

I think a good portion of it looks silly.

I just fucked your bitch in some Gucci flip flops

If one of these guys in all these pics belong to Veeky Forums i gonna quit this place and forget this ever existed, this is the most cringy things i ever seen in my life, and if you are one of these guys kys.

>the one white guy
This brings back high school memories for me...

koreans are hypebeast as fuck

>If one of these guys in all these pics belong to Veeky Forums i gonna quit this place and forget this ever existed

bye

the cringe comes from them basing their identities around consumption of things that they obviously can't afford at their age.

they still seem cooler than any of the autists that post on this site

perfect examples of clothes wearing you

wtf is 'street wear'

Numale

clothing on the streets mayne

It's San Fran, bro.

>san fran + hypebeast = asians

This is true
Instead of trying to flex every piece you got just make a good fit

>hypebeast skater

literally nothing worse

what's the post called
there has to be more pics of chick

fuck I hate gook immigrants

>streetwear in general?
nigger culture for the rich Asians and occasional Caucasoid

my dick

please. help.

I'd tap

honestly, these guys probably dress better than most people on Veeky Forums anyways

meet-ups are cringe but at least they know what direction to go in with clothes...

as for the asian/white ratio, it's San Francisco. are you guys even aware of the asian ratio in California? this is to be expected

What jacket is the navy one

look at that gook on the left oh man
i went to hs with kids like this, always wearing fake supreme and playing some weird mobile game on their chinkphones. i even saw one with a pair of fake stans smiths once, i didn't even know they made those

step on me

>tfw no hypebae

That girl posts/browses on Veeky Forums
Someone else asked for more pics of her and she time stamped

>why are they meeting up in chinatown
>oh yeah they're all chinks

palace hat fit is beyond garbage

i can't believe they stepped out of the house like this

facemask girl is uwu worthy

Why is the girl the only one looking like somebody actually going to a meetup for fashion? Everyone else in that picture look supremely normie

This makes me uncomfortable

I don't really browse Veeky Forums all that much anymore, I actually just found this thread because someone linked it to me

Timestamp

Also tittes

That's Street wear for you

>guy in the middle
>MMM GATs and vetements
Cash can't buy taste.
Feels like he just likes to flex.

outside of the internet i have literally never seen anyone who isn't a chink on my university campus wearing it. same with rick owens, they love all of that stuff. looks very out of place

Why does she wear the mask?
>cause she's ugly

everyone likes to shit on it to feel better about themselves but its just fucking with low hanging fruit
Veeky Forums is literally almost just as cancerous

Hello again

At least you didn't upload it to imgur like before

Exactly

The only voice of reason in this thread lol

Too used to using Imgur I guess

Sorry. Take it as a compliment if you will.

I like r/Streetwear but everyone who goes to meetups dresses like shit

everyone on /r/streetwear dresses like shit

people there praised this guy's fit and that speaks volumes about the quality of that subreddit

This would be good if he wore derby's or all black CPs, AF1s/bapestas instead of yeezys
The shoes throw the whole thing off
Low top all black bapestas would make the fit 100x better and since it's bape you fit in with the r/Streetwear culture
Also if he was taller it would be better

The problem with Streetwear is it revolves around hype so there's no coherence at all with person to person fits. An outfit that may suit one person may look fucking terrible on another, however if it's hyped Streetwear, you've got thousands of dudes all shoving the same shit on in an attempt to look good. The reality is a very small portion of them can actually rock it.

Also thinking your social class is elevated because of clothes when really you just look like a stay at home, wanna be asian.

He doesn't need to be taller as much as have a coat that doesn't accentuate how short he is. Whatever that belt is too needs to be burnt

His top and bottom half are two entirely different outfits. No coherency, shit shapes.
Not a belt, they're Pharrell x Adidas trackpants which he's tucked his turtle neck into.

If I pull that mask off, will you die?

Will pharrell has a clothing line?

Asia is the best place in the world to have replicas clothing

the midget in the levis jacket's fit is pretty good i reckon