Hey im gonna cop a pair of Ricks today but can't decide between these mastodons or geobaskets, any help is appreciated

Hey im gonna cop a pair of Ricks today but can't decide between these mastodons or geobaskets, any help is appreciated.
I would post in the cop or not thread but its slow, i need quick replys and its close to 300 anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

ssense.com/en-us/men/designers/rick-owens/shoes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're not serious, right?

Yes i am, if u don't like any of them im open to suggestions that are below 450$ and im leaning towards the geos because i dont feel right laying that much for made in china stuff

geos obviously

As for the style im going for i want a wardrobe composed mainly of julius,ann demeulemeester,cav empt,cdg and as i get older more yohji yamamoto pieces and less streetwear and rick.

just get qasas

i would def get the geos first, then you can get the adidas later

I like them but i dont like them as much as rick like i kinda wanna dress like this( im getting ramones later)

Not exactly like this more like the idea of mixing avant garde with street wear,with loser cuts and layering. I like it because it makes the avant garde pieces less polarized while making the street wear pieces less bland and more interesting

Have you thought about tech runnerS? you can incorporate them in cav eempt and undercover easier

I cant find them in my size for a good price

I wear a size 9 in ramones and they only have an 8.5 and 9.5 should i go up or down

Where is the sale? ssense?

Yeah bro get a pair
ssense.com/en-us/men/designers/rick-owens/shoes

mastodon ones would be great in street wear fits
matter of fact i might cop me a pair

I'm size 10 US on the brannock. is 42.5 a bit too small in these?

Yeah do it, i would get both if i could but im goone get the geos

The black&white colorways of both these shoes are way better than the all black

Should i cop thouse geos or the canvas ramones, i personal feel like the ramones are lot more versatile and would go better the julius cargos im gonna buy next.

Cargos+Ramones usually looks great, go for it.

You got any pics of it, i never actually seen but imagined they would go well together.

ITT: future fashion victims with mommy's credit card

There's some in this thread:

I said im open to suggestions so if u have some way better sneakers in a similar price range i would love to see them

All black geos are kinda gross. The other colorways are way nicer.