Best suit and tie combinations: loaded new york lawyers and investment bankers edition

Best suit and tie combinations: loaded new york lawyers and investment bankers edition

Horrible tie
That fucking gap where the shirt is visible between the belt line and jacket button is hideous as always. Real men wear high waisted trousers, not saggy shit. Hideous tie also.
Interesting tie. Should've gone with plain white shirt though.
Banal. If ou wear grey, do something else with the accessories. Grey/black monochrome is not very creative.
Great.

>all of this shit-tier taste

The colonies were a mistake.

How to dress like a NYC investment banker:
1. Navy or charcoal suit
2. White shirt
3. Ferragamo or Hermes tie
/Thread

Italian,Brit or American cut suit

>brown suit
thats for the back office accountants

Italian if you want to seem imposing and leave that kind of impression, English for a classic and professional look, American if you're a traffic lawyer.

what the fuck bashar

what

English cut and always, you dope.

middle if youre a normal person, italian if you're incredibly attractive

ubs ceo, like his style desu

post your perfect suit style then senpai.

My boss has a fantastic grey 3-piece suit with a burgundy tie this year (he buys a new set of suits every year).
It really makes him stand out in meetings.
He works out and has a big chest, it really helps I think.

you need to be careful with working out, when i started i ruined all my suits because they would just bulge when my shoulders widened and my chest got bigger. now nothing fits me from the rack, i need all jackets tailored which is so fucking expensive. got a pic of ur boss? or at least something very similar?

He's not massive like The Rock, he's more like Ben Affleck in terms of muscles and body size

even small gains can ruin the fitting of your suit.

what industry do you work in?

We are brokers

Yep.

The bigger the cut-away of the collar, the wider the tie knot (should be).

The belt line of the trousers must NEVER be visible beneath the vest.

The watch looks cheap as fuck compared to the rest of the suit.

What type of brokers? Just curious

no banker would ever wear this