I got these for Christmas from my father who works as a carpenter...

I got these for Christmas from my father who works as a carpenter. He bought them because he owns a pair and says they're great and comfortable work boots.
I don't work construction or spend much time doing any kind of prolonged outdoor activity.
Are these fashionable? Can I wear these as a white guy and not look like an asshole? I've seen people wearing them around, but it's usually blacks and asians that I've seen wear them casually.
How are you even supposed to wear these things well?
If it wasn't obvious, this is my first time posting on Veeky Forums, so if this question is completely stupid I apologize.

black timbs are great if you can pull them off, just breace for some D E A D A S S B comments

nice hat on those boots

Put them on your feet.

Black slim jeans tucked in or normal black jeans cuffed both look pretty good. Rest is really up to you friend

Used to rock black timbs almost everyday. Nice to have a pair of shoes to do basically anything in. Broke into an old metal hospital in LA randomly and just wearing these randomly for fashion helped me from not stepping on broken glass all over the floor. THese are fire.

>tuck
>timb
please delete this post and your account

if you put our jeans over your boots thats how i know you're autistic

>I don't like it
>No one is allowed to like it
go back to whatever hole you crawled out of you shitty tripfag. You're almost as bad as ALL CAPS BOY.

this is so cute wtf i love it

everybody tuck your slim black jeans into timbs please

this is exactly how you aren't supposed to wear work boots, Timbs are work boots not fuckin SLP chelseas for twinks

TIMBS? HAHA THAT IS CHEAP SHIT MADE IN CHINA LOW QUALITY! For me it is the Red Wing heritage, the best work boot brand RUN NIGGER RUN YEAAAH BABY BABY RED WINGS

WOO

OP, those are cool boots, I think. If it were me, I'd just wear them with black, cuffed straight leg jeans, or black chinos.

This guy is right, too. Your choice of pants just kind of depends on the type of person you are. If you're into slim jeans, they would pair well and have a cool silhouette with those Timberlands, which are nice and burly looking.

i have a pair and i love them.
i keep them untied with the tongue hanging over,
but you can lace them all the way for some military looks.
avoid anything too baggy or you will look like a construction worker.
anything too skinny will make your feet look too bulky
i like to pair them with baggy cargos with elastic cuffs.
avoid knitwear, stick to heavyweight sweatshirts and hoodies.
maybe throw on a leather bomber or a jean jacket
again, I can't stress how bad these look with skinny jeans

where did i say put them over the boots lol, just let the pants fall naturally on top of the boot
first off ya new,
second i can tell you want to be a girl

I mostly disagree with everything this person said. Timbs should be worn exclusively with streetwear, and skin jeans are very in within streetwear community.

Nobu don't your friends tuck their pants into their timbs?

lawl

great. if you have no concept of proportions

You'll need good sox, especially before they're broken in. But you should be able to wear them pretty much anywhere. How severe are winters where you are?

OP. What do you guys think of these? Once of my friends said the moccasin toe looks better and I should trade the standard timberlands in for a pair of these.
I've never worn boots outside of hiking, so I don't know if this guy's full of shit or not.

Wait so tuck or not tuck? Is it really that big of a deal?
I'll wear them pretty much only around a university campus, but I guess it's good to know my feet are protected if I ever need to break into abandoned buildings
Not severe at all. I live in the southwest US, so I see snow maybe once or twice a year, if even that.

no way dude, OPs look much better than those

Work in them. Dont keep them clean, and do the laces up all the way. Niggers and faggots keep them brand new and are too lazy to tie them.

yes they're good

idk what ppl are talking about here just let ur jeans stack on them

also they look good with loose laces if ur a fuccboi for real

>breaking in boots
lmfao...you poor cucks are so silly

those are awful