Is suicide Veeky Forums? What's the most dramatic, tragic, artistic...

Is suicide Veeky Forums? What's the most dramatic, tragic, artistic, and fashionable way to end your life on Christmas Day?

maybe slitting wrists? but thats slow and terrifying I imagine. most others arent Veeky Forums. hanging yourself makes u end with a swolen tongue and shit all over the place. shooting is all brains, so is jumping off a building
maybe some od on pills

>HE FELL FOR LE SUICIDE MEME
PATHETIC, MY UNDERAGE FRIEND

Drop acid and snort a bunch of lines of coke. Then jump off a building in a Calvin Klein suit soaked in blood and claiming that you are Jesus Christ and need to be crucified to die for fashion.

Realize that you're already dead and that you can choose to make your world heaven, or hell

You're already dead so that means nothing matters, which means everything matters

Read existentialists, watch Jordan Peterson on JewBoob, and report back sonny

Bill Murray Christmas, negroes

Peace

Not that bad. You won't even die by it most of the time if you aren't slitting it vertically. I know it quite well, was in hospital twice due to this and one
time due to drawning attempt. I'm on suicide watch now but in Germany I still can't get a psychologist to tell me if I'm ill. Even my gf had to left me because me on medicine is unbearable because it makes me feelingless all the time.

dont kill yourself if its some faggot reason like "muh gf left me :((" or "im depressed at my job :(((((", which it probably is

but if something actually bad happened to you like a terminal illness or something, heroin+sleeping pills is pretty easy. the trick is not to take enough of either to kill you alone, but just what you need to make a deadly combination. that way you minimize puke, regaining consciousness, dysphoria, etc. if lucky you'll just fall asleep and never wake up

this, suicide is a jew meme

I've seen people survive slitting their entire forearm vertically. Also, if you cut a tendon you end up with a deformed, not functional limb.

I've seen someone survive a subway suicide, although they did jump mid-platform and not at the tunnel entrance.

I've tried to overdose and didn't get sick. I just vomitted everything. Mixing my daily meds with alcohol made me much, much sicker. Taking a bottle of 130 regular strength tylenols as a form of self-harm also made me sicker than trying to overdose.

I'm too tall to hang myself in the closet.

tl;dr killing yourself is hard.

Hello fellow suicide survivor. I feel you on all that shit you posted. Hope you're doing well. We're all gonna make it

>buy plane ticket to Russia
>rent a car
>buy a fuckload of vodka
>go to Syberia
>drive offroad
>shut the car, swallow the keys
>get fucking wasted
>you don't feel the cold anymore
>lie down in the snow
>drift to sleep
>never wake up

>Taking a bottle of 130 regular strength tylenols

Quick way to get an oompaloompa tan

Thanks! I think I've finally found a medication that works. For the first time in years I want to live... The feeling is quite odd to be honest. I'm not used to feeling this way.
Hope you are doing well too, good luck in all your future endeavors!

I don't have jaundice and my liver works perfectly well. I'm Russian though, a Russian liver can handle anything.

Poison in a glass of red wine

w2c poison?

Heroin overdose dressed in your best clothes

>a Calvin Klein suit
i'd rather kill myself
or is that the point?

it's really not. Helium exit, shotgun to head, jump off building. Just the easy ways are unpleasant

Helium exit supplies are fairly hard to procure
Impossible to buy a shotgun here unless you hunt and the process to get one is fairly complex
Most buildings have restricted access or do not have "openable" windows on the upper floors. Typically you can't access the roof without an access card.
Jumping in front of a high speed train works but as you've said, highly unpleasant.

you dont have to jump in front of the train

all you have to do is place your neck on the train track.

instant decapitation. nice, clean and painless

you cant do this at a station though. the train needs to be at full speed for it to be painless.

>is being a weak ass bitch effay
yes, very much so

That's smart, AND your organs are spared if you're a donor.
It's fairly easy to walk between stops, there's security cameras here but it still takes police/security 15-20 minutes to get to the stop & then even more time to find you.

Anyways, don't want to kill myself anymore but info is useful in case I ever develop a terminal illness.

yall need more than jesus

Ponzi Scheme that ends in shootout with cops is the most effay way to go desu

Easiest way to kill yourself is Carbon Monoxide. When I was younger my mom's car exhaust was plugged with snow and I felt drowsy after I turned on my mom's car heater. I ended up throwing up without noticing and was waking up in my neighbors arms, I would have been dead if it weren't for him.

Everybody's talking about how easy it is to die by train, but there was that one day who had his legs ripped from him and cauterized the wound from the heat of the tracks alone. Not to mention the blinding pain from it and possibly giving the conductor PTSD as a result.

Helium + carbon dioxide duo for easy way out.
Set yourself on fire and collapse into a garden for dramatics.

Carbon dioxide activates an immune response. Nitrogen, helium or carbon monoxide are completely painless. Just black out and die without realizing it.