Trans Men Fashion?

>inb4 trans people aren't real
How can I pass well as a trans guy and still look fashionable? Most importantly, how can I make sure I don't look like a tumblrina transtrender? Pic related, I'd rather set myself on fire than look like that

by not looking trans.

Obviously, but at least my face is still going to look feminine, how can I make that work, I don't mind looking like a huge faggot just not like a girl

full rick

minimalistic andro stuff, like slim high waist trousers, tucked sweater and derbies maybe.
for hair, maybe a messy forward undercut or something like that

Literally just by dressing like a normal guy.

theres always boxy fit stuff or cozycore

That's the ugliest outfit I've ever seen but thanks for trying user

Undercut reveals the femininely skull shape
Looks a bit gay but a skater haircut hides your skull shape, feminine hairline and forehead shape. Just have it look naturally messy like a men's haircut

Enfants Riches Deprime cashmere noose, your only answer.

if you want to be effay dont be trans. get some therapy.

>mfw OP actually does have a 40% chance of killing himself

you are an abberration. get therapy

>grow penis
>wear pants that show off bulge

Who molested you?

wear a noose

Stick with your natural hair color and wear whatever you like. Do not try to look manly because you can't be a real masculine alpha male and try-hard is not effay.

I could tolerate them if they weren't all such shitty people. And not just the "tumblr' retards... Every single one i met in real life(school, and a few coworkers) has also been ultra sensitive, obnoxious, and center their entire existence around being a tranny(all while exploding if you acknowledge or recognize them as trans)

Its the personification of an enigma... and it literally applies across the board with ALL-OF-THEM.

Things to do:
>observe and emulate male family members/friends, they've been doing this all their lives, after all
>lurk male focused threads on Veeky Forums
>embrace stubble
Things NOT to do:
>dress andro
>dress as a caricature of masculinity (nu-male lumberjack look)
>get tattoos
>grow a shitty hipster beard or really any facial hair that requires effort for upkeep
>dress like a junior high wigger/emo hybrid like many of your FTM peers seem to
>pierce ANYTHING
>dye your hair
>tumblr glasses unless they compliment your facial aesthetics
>put too much effort into your daily look, you should be able to roll out of bed and be good to go 15min later
>streetwear/hypebeast/urban/athleticwear unless you're a minority

Button downs are your best friend lad
Baggy shirts with solid colors
Layer it the fuck up

This. The not to do is more important than the what to do

what do you mean "trans guy"?

were you born with balls but cut them off and take estrogens now or you were born with ovaries and a uterus but take testosterone injections now and wear a plastic prop for a dongus?

Which one weirdo?

A trans guy would be someone who was born female, but I really like you're interpretations of what being trans is.

Don't dress like a tough guy since you are likely under 5'6". For the love of God don't get gauges, every fucking trans guy has them. Dress in a way that's clear you are a guy, I wouldn't recommend Andro unless you have the body and face for it (strong features that arent either masculine or feminine). Don't wear suits and bowties. Don't dress in nu_male core stuff. Honestly make an inspo folder with things you like. Then go thrifting and get some clothes you like and see how they work for you. Knowing how to hem and do basic adjustments is useful.

t. A tranny (the girl kind)

I'm in the same boat OP
Honestly, a good start is stop calling yourself a 'trans man'. You are a man.
There is a huge learning curb here since you'll have to relearn everything, from fashion to social cues from scratch. But don't dress just to stop being feminine. Look into T, surgery options, etc.
Just be the guy you've always been. Stop hiding behind a label. Embrace your true self.

Please don't appropriate my gender. You have no understanding of what it's like to be a man, and society will never treat you as one. You can play pretend all you want, but there is a thick line dividing your delusions and reality...

I honestly can't tell if this post is serious or not but it's hilarious regardless.

>cultural appropriation isn't real
>d-d-don't appropriate being a man because I'm afraid that I'll be out manned

masculine clothing then obviously

no tanks, vans, beanies, shorts are effay- just wear some gentleman clothes maybe a leather jacket but you could look autismo with that idk

you will always be a girl tho, just fyi

Just because you hate being a man doesn't mean everyone else has to

this is a nice post

get a trump hat

>abberration

It was half in jest(I agree cultural appropriation is complete bs).

I do think it's devious to pretend a trans male/female is the same as a proper, legit, XY/XX man or woman tho... Right down to it being insulting. Having a trans woman lecture men on manspreading or mansplaining is hilarious. Seeing a 6'2" trans woman speak about how she fears rape culture is also laughable (you don't gotta worry, hun)

I also feel there are aspects of the gender that happen at the formative years that shape people. Going through puberty, being socialized at a young age as male or female, dealing with menstrual cycles... This is shit that significantly defines gender, and something trans people have no life experience with... So to have them get uppity when someone refuses to pretend they're a legit biological male or female is pretty funny, and shows them to be incredibly arrogant.

Though seeing someone like Fallon fox take full advantage of it also makes me smile. It's cool when ideologues get put in their place, and can't complain about it without being hypocritical.(sucks for the other MMA fighters who don't agree with that idiocy, but some bitches gotta get their retinas detached before retards understand gender isn't some social construct)

All the trans men I know "out-man" all the guys because they compensate so hard. Looking at Grindr is hilarious now, cause the trannys are always presenting as gross macho guys in flannel, and their bio's are retarded as fuck. And it's in a setting that is totally at odds with what the community wants, which makes me wonder why even try? Trans men probably have the weakest odds picking up gay men of all the gender pairings, especially on an app that is mostly exclusively about hookups. But there they are, poisoning the community and making themselves super visible. I wonder what happens if a bunch of men invade the space of women. I wonder if those women are then called bigots if they take issue with it. Sorry my penis offends you, members of the LPGA!!!

/thread

Why not athletic wear? I think it's the least pretentious mode of dress and has a wide range of accessibility tiers. I posted the "ugliest outfit" above, so get that it's not for everybody.

>knowing firsthand what transpires on Grinder

I have a trans buddy who's pretty cool

Omg, a gay guy uses grindr!!! How scandalous!!! Meanwhile we're on a thread where trannies are trying to infiltrate normal society.

This mode of thinking kinda confuses me. Yeah it's weird seeing someone different from you but it's like being mad/offended someone brought a dog onto a bus. You live a different life from the dog. Who gives a shit that they're in society?

Except the dog isn't constantly calling you an asshole and bigot if you take issue with an animal wondering around a bus that may have people who are uncomfortable or allergic to dogs.

I don't gaf about trans people who live and let live. But I have yet to meet one like that. Every-single-one has been a shitty, entitled, obnoxious, instigator. They always try to provoke conflict. They always try to bully you into acknowledge their choices. Go watch those Jordan Peterson lectures on YouTube. Watch how he explains how they as a collective, work to subvert social norms and shame the fuck out of anyone who does not go along with it.

I was making fun of you assuming you believed that cultural appropriation wasn't real, and guess what, I was right.

Also

>devious

It ain't that deep, my man. Are you THAT threatened by trannies?

Lol you get mad at dogs for barking

The world isn't just for you you know

lol, thinking cultural appropriation is real, AND posting on Veeky Forums? You're quite the hypocrite, no?

Pro-tip: The fashion trends span multiple cultures, and you just made it very clear you're not allowed to wear from 90% of it(I hope for your sake you're white, cause otherwise you using modern technology is quite the conflict)

I dont give a fuck about dogs acting like dogs. Dogs follow their natural instinct and are trained over the past millenia to work with humans.

Trans acting like they are entitled to be treated as something they have no claim to is retarded. I cant demand you treat me like a admiral. I never served in the navy, nor achivied anything that would grant me that rank... So me getting pissy if you dont address me as admiral makes YOU a bigot and an asshole! And for me? Its totally acceptable.

Because three reasons:
>male athletic wear is generally designed to flatter male bone structure/musculature

>athletic wear anywhere besides the gym/playing sports isn't appropriate once you're over the age of 16

>he'll look like a twinky gym teacher

Can't out-man a penis, amigo

>directly comparing trans people to animals
Some ally you are

Also the difference is dogs don't go "meow", then bully people into feeding them fancy feast and demand to share your cat's litter box

>>>/tumblr/

>But I have yet to meet one like that
That is because they look and act like regular men and not self entitled special snowflakes. Not all trans are transtrenders.

BS. Bull FUCKING shit... Maybe there are some who are *VERY* convincing who really do blend in with the general population, but even /lgbt/ is open about only ~5% of trannies being convincing.

The ones who dont have consistently been horrible.

This isnt a 'fags are annoying cause you only notice the annoying fags' argument. I'm a fag who isnt at all campy or feminine. I am convincing enough that very homophobic people think i'm straight. That isnt the case with trannies. You can be pretty fucking confident a person is trans, just by looking at them, and they always end up being shitty people. Even the super famous ones(like that one from orange is the new black) is still very obviously a broad shouldered man in makeup.

I agree, so let's do our best to help OP be less of a degenerate eyesore

Most fags are paraphiliacs. You're in the 10% who are actually female-brained, most likely.

So you're mad that vaggo is invading your safe space on grindr

>but I really like you're interpretations of what being trans is.

>but I really like you are interpretations of what being trans is.

I am NOT an "interpretations of what being trans is" you fucking Transformers bigot fuckface

I'm mad a group of 0.3%, with the help of limp wristed faggots, feminists, and assholes like you, is allowed to compel people with threats to their standing in society, their livelihood, their family and friends to alter their behavior and language to accommodate their fucked up brains. Body dismorphia isnt celebrated in ANY other sense, other than i guess fat acceptance. Trannies are LITERALLY in the same ball park as the 600lbs cunts who pretend their obesity needs to be accommodated by society. I'm here to say NO!.. I'm not gonna go out of my way to placate sick people who wallow in their illnesses. If you *think* you're a woman, but have xy chromosomes, a penis, broad shoulders, a 5 oclock shadow, etc...and appear as a man, then i'll call you a man. You can try to bully me all you like. You can try to extort the medical community to give legitimacy to your fucked up brains all you want... I wont deny reality.

And yeah, part of it is toxic arrogant pricks in the gay community who have essentially taken over, and now use the movement as a way to shit on gay, white, cis men. Society at large has become very anti-male over the past 30 years, but even the gay rights movement has turned anti-male over the past 5 years, thanks to these parasitic leeches who accomplish fuck all, and instead subvert established stuff to their own interests. I'm not alone on this either, a LOT of gay men are cluing into how trans being folded into the movement(and to a much bigger degree, feminists) has done fuck all to help, and only served to make things more hostile.

tl;dr go complain on tumblr faggot

>i'm actually a guy
>doen't know how to dress like a guy

triggered

I agree to some degree, fortunately where I live there are bascially no big trans-acceptance movements, and I'm really not against someone wanting to cut off their dick, as long as it's not government-founded of course.

Why be so mad about people wanting to be male, even when males are constantly losing leverage thanks to progressive thought?
If that's what they need to do to be happy, then so be it. And no, it isn't the overnight 'realization' that tumblr makes it to be. It is a process that takes several years, if not decades to complete. Along with the help of professionals in the field for mental assessment, and consultation on hormonal treatment (which includes a second puberty). Being wrong about being trans could mean being trapped in a mutilated body the rest of their lives. It is terrifying.

Why does what they do matter so much to you? Just keep on as you have been. If someone who isn't passing asks you for different pronouns, tell them to fuck off. They'll find more supportive people elsewhere. People like you are, sadly, one of the obstacles they have to overcome.
I think it is amazing to willingly deviate from the norm in pursuit of happiness. It isn't fair that men who are genuinely men need to go through this bullshit to be happy, but life is unfair. You, and people like you, are part of the journey.

wow so it isnt that you think there's something wrong with what they want its just straight up you dont like them and dont want to do it (at no real real cost to you outside of mental gymnastics)

well i guess you cant please everybody

i think that's kinda the point ot this board crabman

holy crap, youre right.
eggs on my face, this is what i get for thinking im a real memester.

So... you're just illiterate then?

>I'm mad a group of 0.3%, with the help of limp wristed faggots, feminists, and assholes like you, is allowed to compel people with threats to their standing in society, their livelihood, their family and friends to alter their behavior and language to accommodate their fucked up brains.

What about that, is confusing to you? I dont have a problem calling trans people who make an effort, and are happy reasonable people by their chosen(male or female) pronouns.

Its when assholes like in OP's pic(read her shirt, idiot) try to bully me into speaking a certain way, or they start popping up in gay male spaces and try to shame the gay men who are not interested in them as bigots... thats when i get enraged. I'm not a shitty person, because a small group of people have compelled society to pretend a stupid fat ugly woman, wearing a tank top and neon-green hair, is just as entitled to my interest or sexual attraction, as someone i am inherently attracted to.

I think you have a very confused perception on tumblr. Its people like me who get banned from twitter or tumblr. Its people like me who get called shitlords or reddit. Its people like me who get mobs of slactivists on tumblr or twitter railing against, for not bowing to their fucked up brain chemistry.

I dont even mind if the govt covers the surgery, desu... My issue is i dont actually believe a lot of the claimed trans folk are really 'transgendered'. I think its a lot like political lesbianism. Its less abotu actually being a way, and more for boring, attention starved people to try to find a cause, and deciding being an insufferable gender-bending cunt is the best way to get validation. If it was govt mandated(that is, you cant claim to be trans unless you're at the very least in it deep enough to get HRT) then i would actually be even less bothered by it.

Lol, how the fuck is applying common sense and established science edgy? I think its the retarded cunts dressing up like they're lumberjacks, and their posse of beta-cuck faggot friends railing against social norms who are trying to be edgy. And i bet most are gonna feel like idiots when this trend simmers down.

>He is mad that trans dudes get more dick than he does
Maybe it's a personality issue and not an issue of availability

Based off their profiles, i find that pretty fucking doubtful. Though maybe having bio's like:
>"Call me dude once, and the convo is over. Pronounce are her and they"
or
>"I eat a lot of beans, so i have wattery farts"
(not even exaggerating. If something really crude is said on grindr, its either by some poz-pig, or a tranny)
is good for attracting gay men. I pull enough attention to satisfy myself.

Then what is the issue

good fucking lord, are you literally retarded? 3rd time saying this:
>I'm mad a group of 0.3%, with the help of limp wristed faggots, feminists, and assholes like you, is allowed to compel people with threats to their standing in society, their livelihood, their family and friends to alter their behavior and language to accommodate their fucked up brains.

Them being on grindr, specifically, is irritating cause they rarely use the trans tag, and even if they did, its not like you can filter them out of the front page. Plus, it still impacts the gay community, even if you block them out from the app. They're still sitting in the corner, calling everyone a bigot for not playing with their 'boi-clit'.

Just ignore them you dumb faggot

you have a LOT of anime gifs of laughing girls...

And again, this issue cant be ignored. Its being enshrined in law. Its been highlighted by professor peterson in plenty of youtube videos. In most universities in the west, misgendering a trans person can get you in a ton of trouble. In canada, it will soon be illegal under fine or prison time to misgender a trans person. You can tell me to ignore it, and pretend i'm just some silly faggot, but this shit has creeped up significantly in the last 5 years, and it is going to bite someone you know in the ass pretty soon, and at that point you'll have no resource for challenging it without literally being charged with a hate crime.

my bf is trans he just wears all black and also works out

also watch out mike pence is gonna get ya

try to change your look as little as possible so that when you get over this in 12 months it wont be so dramatic

get out you filthy degenerate

>Embrace your true self.
>by destroying everything about yourself and succumbing to what teenagers on the internet tell you to do

You gotta be an individual, buddy!!! and what better way to do that, than latching onto what all the kids are doing today.

Remember how all the former emo kids felt in ~2009? or how about the hipsters are starting to feel now? Thats what these trend following retards will feel like in 2021... Except the really dedicated ones will have taken hormones and mutilated their bodies, so it'll be 1000x worse than what the emo-tards are dealing with now, with their stretched out gauged ear lobes.

I think its best we all smile and take a step back, and watch them self destruct. It'll be uncomfortable for the next few years, while they call everyone and thing "problematic" or transphobic.... but those feelings will eventually go, and they'll be left with permanent damage to their bodies that they'll have to deal with for the rest of their short lives(since 40% of *real* trans kill themselves, and i bet the number a trend-following "trans" will be even higher, since not only will they also deal with a mutilated body and unbalanced brain chemistry, but they'll clue in that it was all for a make-believe issue anyway... presuming you consider the "real" trannies to really be trans, and not just exhibiting mental issues that presented as gender dysmorphia for whatever reason)

Either way, this shit is only gonna get funnier as time passes. I hope someone sets up a body count web site.

Start by killing yourself

Best post ITT. I have been saying this for months. In 10 years people are going to be scratching their heads wondering how we let all these doctors cut people's penises off because they "felt" like a woman after they all kill themselves.

Reminded me

just look at some "tumblrina transtrenders" and make sure you don't dress like them

don't think about dyeing your hair unnatural colours/facial piercings/bright or pastel coloured clothing/SLEEVELESS TOPS/dressing like an emo boy/noticeable jewellery/stretching your ears until you feel manly enough to not worry about looking like a dyke.

avoid clothes that fit tightly around your upper arms, legs and waist for now and KEEP YOUR HAIR OUT OF YOUR EYES

just bee yourself :) without worrying about whether you look "too tumblr". wear what you like. you're aware of the look that you're trying to avoid anyway

you're a man. if you wanted advice on passing, you would have posted this in /lgbt.

effay men don't care about looking masculine.

lol, have you ever been to /lgbt/? Its not exactly a productive board on dealing with being gay or trans. Its pretty much JUST lesbians bitching about how they hate men, and how trans are mentally sick(hey look! Me and feminists agree on something!!!)

My advice, like lots of other peeps here, is to grow up and understand you're not some genetic anomaly. You're just a self-centered person who craves so much attention that they'll mutilate themselves, chemically and medically, if it puts you into the clique of other mental retards. Maybe DONT give into those feelings? Or do, and regret it when the trend dies... and in all likely hood commit suicide, since society is not going to be kind to someone who used 100k of public funds to mutilate themselves, then cries about needing moer surgery to undo it.

Dress like a man? Don't dye your hair an obnoxious color, that's a good start.

Tells us thanks for trying...

lurk harder man

fuck you faggot

is that sam hyde?

that feeling when trans men have it 10x easier than women

i will always look like a man. nobody wants a girl who looks like a hairy husky man. But there are plenty of people who want girly looking boys.

i swear to god i'm going to kill myself before the year ends

transdude here
cloudrhythm on r/malefashion is pretty much my primary inspo atm

Shhhhhh. The butt-soreness is too visible. Scale it back, so the rest of the internet does not see how unstable, unhappy, and inadequate you are. Once everyone clues in that trans are literally irredeemable and incapable of living in a society, they'll stop trying to coddle you, and you'll end up like the other 99%... alone in the gutter, trying to scrounge up enough fentanyl to an hero without too much pain. Till then, try not to make too much attention. It only serves to hurt your other brain damaged 'trans folk'.

:3

I hear this is all the rage for the latest and greatest tranny abominations

Find menswear styles you like and that fit well for your frame and stop referring to yourself as a transman you demented sick twisted fuck.

If you want to be a man, great, then be a fucking MAN, its a great fucking gig. Better paying jobs, better social benefits, better respect from car salesman and repair techs. Just dont be a god damn "trans-man".

The only reason to call out the fact you're a biological women with male ideation complexes is because you've already bought into the tumblerina bullshit rhetoric that you are somehow a special little snowflake deserving of special considerations for your fucked up mental complexes. You're not alone, throw a panda in a cage and it goes fucking crazy, what the fuck do you think our cubicles are, we're all batshit crazy, but lets at least pretend we're all normal even if it means hiding certain truths.

Trannies like you piss me and the rest of the civilised world the fuck off to no ever living end. And its not because you want to identify as the opposite gender. Its because of your insessant need to draw attention to yourself and of those like you who blow every perceived slight out of proportion.

As a fag Ive met plenty of pre-op and post-op transgenders of all sorts of types. And the sanest most level headed transgenders would be absolutely MORTIFIED of drawing attention to their biological gender by using the tumblr made up words like "transman"

If you need help with fits then use physical descriptors that dont rely on espousing your fucked up penis envy bullshit.

You might have a svelt narrow build with small undefined shoulders and wider hips. Etc. Not "im a girl pretending to have a penis, help"

Also. Hit the gym. Like a lot.

None of that 15 minutes walking on the treadmill with the latest 'romance' novel bullshit.

Get a trainer and lift heavy shit off the ground and set it down. You want all around mass gain to help fill out sleeves and pant legs more fully, and muscle definition increases the perception of masculinity, even if its just visible in the arms.

Furthermore focus particularly heavily on lifts that will work your traps, back, and delts to improve your silhouette.

Even if you're not on hormone replacement heavy iron will improve your prospects.

>sauce I've worked with five guys in your position in the gym. 3 on hrt, 2 not at all.

Looks like a cybergoth dyke. I wouldn't follow this person.

just wear a trashbag, it's the most appropriate thing you could wear

listen to this person.

Yes but on your head over your mouth

kill yourself fag