Christians will defend this

>Christians will defend this

Also: I just love how you supposed to "love your enemies", but you're always offensive, shitposting and telling others how they'll go to Hell.

Are you like pic related?
Are you a "good person"?

Very few Christians will defend this actually.

Being repulsed by sinners is nothing wrong with it, same as there is nothing wrong with being concerned for the eternal souls of sinners.

You don't sound like a good person to me.
Do your love your enemies?

Also: I didn't say I'm not a Christian, by the way.
Why do you think I wrote "Christians" and not "Christcucks" in OP, hm?

What I'm trying to say is, Christians on Veeky Forums are very agressive.
God is love.
Many of you / us sound hypocrite.

Maybe many of these so-called Christians are just "memeing"...
True believers would never act like this (or like in OP's pic).

>Being repulsed by sinners is nothing wrong with it, same as there is nothing wrong with being concerned for the eternal souls of sinners.

Pic related.

bump

>First and second panel

Anyone who's read the Bible knows that Jesus and Paul pretty much worship the poor

>Third panel
Once again, Bible says not to gossip

>Fourth panel
WILL SOMEONE THINK OF THE GAYS?!?

>fifth
Pretty sure it says to treat animals nicely

You're an idiot if you made this

>mfw I know about 5 """"Christians"""" who act exactly like this image irl
>mfw I have no face

I think it's talking about the belief that no matter what you do in life, if you believe in Jesus you're going to heaven.

>This bitch clearly do something that are considered as sin in Christianity.
>True Christianity.
>Implying this is not made by progressive cuck.

this: >I think it's talking about the belief that no matter what you do in life, if you believe in Jesus you're going to heaven.

Good works and compassion are the only ways to worship and honor any god worth the title.

There have always been hypocrites, and they exist regardless of their faith or lack thereof.

At last! A true Christian!
It's good to know that they still exist.

God bless you, brother!

Thanks, but I'm more of a lapsed Irish Catholic/agnostic. Just my observation.

> “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

>And Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly, I say to you, only with difficulty will a rich person enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”

I'm a christian, and while I can't defend it, because I don't believe in modern Evangelical interpretation, I take very literally Paul's words in Romans 3:9-20, which many conveniently overlook, I apologize that christians are humans, prone to misunderstanding and vanity.

I'm sad what modern christianity has "become", a bunch of "sinless beings making choices to have themselves saved". It's not how I view Jesus' message and sacrifice at all.

God needs his dues
Dogs aren't people
Homosexuality is a disease
Fatness is unhealthy
Poor people on the streets are there by choice
Mexicans chose to clean our shit in shitty conditions

9 What shall we conclude then? Do we have any advantage? Not at all! For we have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under the power of sin. 10 As it is written:

“There is no one righteous, not even one;
there is no one who understands;
there is no one who seeks God.
All have turned away,
they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
not even one.”[a]
“Their throats are open graves;
their tongues practice deceit.”[b]
“The poison of vipers is on their lips.”[c]
“Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.”[d]
“Their feet are swift to shed blood;
ruin and misery mark their ways,
and the way of peace they do not know.”[e]
“There is no fear of God before their eyes.”[f]

19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God. 20 Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin.

Edgy

>There are """"Christians"""" out there who will defend capitalism
Loving Every Laugh.

>Poor people on the streets are there by choice
Shiggy diggy doo.

>Christian are Anarchist meme

>implying there aren't homeless shelters

>Christians aren't anarchists.
Well they aren't because Christ is King, but for all materialist things considered they ought to be practically.

>2The congregation of believers was one in heart and soul. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they owned.

>Jesus would condone rampant centralized materialism

Stop

Hi there, Satanist.
How's your day?

>They're just choosing not to be in homeless shelters
That's not how it works, bro.

The number 1 reason why homeless people live on the streets is that shelter is simply limited. Whilst things like drug addiction making shelter not an option for many people happen as well, it's very un-Christian to just shrug your shoulders and go "lol, their fault".

No, but he would condone communism.

>Jesus would condone the rampant decentralised materialism of this era

He didn't seem to be a big fan of merchants, user.

>it's very un-Christian to just shrug your shoulders and go "lol, their fault".

Why? A Christian can help while also realizing it's the person's fault he became poor (if it really was his fault in the first place)

Jesus (God) condones all forms of government because He makes them and places the people in charge. Romans 13:1-7
" Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor."

I wasn't trying to convey it's wrong to decide something is their own fault, I was saying it's un-Christian to just shrug your shoulders at the problem because of that - as in just disregarding the situation all together.

As user was effectively defending in saying
>Poor people on the streets are there by choice
In his post on why the lady in the comic did nothing wrong.

>Why? A Christian can help while also realizing it's the person's fault he became poor (if it really was his fault in the first place)

See you in Hell, fellow sinner! ;)

>For rulers hold no terror for those who do right
Paul back at it again being a retard.

>Christians who interpret Romans 13 as advocating support for governing authorities are left with the difficulty of how to act under tyrants or dictators.[58] Ernst Käsemann, in his Commentary on Romans, challenged the mainstream Christian interpretation of the passage in light of German Lutheran Churches using this passage to justify the Holocaust.[66] Paul's letter to Roman Christians declares "For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong." However Christian anarchists point out an inconsistency if this text were to be taken literally and in isolation as Jesus and Paul were both executed by the governing authorities or "rulers" even though they did "right."[58]

>Jacques Ellul, a French philosopher and Christian anarchist, notes that the final verse of the Book of Judges (Judges 21:25) states that there was no king in Israel and that "everyone did as they saw fit".[7][8][9] Subsequently, as recorded in the first Book of Samuel (1 Samuel 8) the people of Israel wanted a king "so as to be like other nations"

>The gospels tell of Jesus' temptation in the desert. For the final temptation, Jesus is taken up to a high mountain by Satan and told that if he bows down to Satan he will give him all the kingdoms of the world.[15] Christian anarchists use this as evidence that all Earthly kingdoms and governments are ruled by Satan, otherwise they would not be Satan's to give.[16] Jesus refuses the temptation, choosing to serve God instead, implying that Jesus is aware of the corrupting nature of Earthly power.[17]

What do you mean.

I mean rulers brutally executed Jesus despite doing nothing but total righteousness.

And basically every one of the apostles, and eventually Paul himself. That quote is one of many great examples of Paul's prolific Roman pandering.

There are two different things here, though. One is "obeying the laws". The other is "advocating support". They seem the same, and in practice often are, but they are not two fully overlapping principles.

If my nation says, "Gays can get married", it does not mean I should suddenly become gay and get married. I am "under a different yoke" than those who advocate for gay marriage and my responsibility is to God, not to my own conscience and decision. The government is saying, "do not discriminate against these people and their contentions", which, you know, makes sense.

But he was executed for heresy?
Do you think you could be so bold as to proclaim yourself God and not be struck down?

Was He not right to do so? Of course.

So then the Roman rulers did in fact do terror unto someone for only doing what is right.

>to proclaim yourself God

I can't even understand what's going on in this comic.

The Sanhedrin, actually. Pilate tried three separate times to get Jesus off the hook but the Sanhedrin threatened to start another revolt if Jesus wasn't executed and then willingly accepted responsibility for his fate as Pilate literally washed his hands of the affair. He also had "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews" on the plaque, which should tell you how enthused he was about being a catspaw.

girl In the comic is a qt

>He also had "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews
That's because he was literally trying to become king of the Jews, like the other Messiah claimant Simon Bar Kovhka

He still sentenced him to death.

You can't just wash your hands of giving someone the death penalty and say "Lol not my problem", contrary to what Roman shills try to say.

A true Christian doesn't sin. If you are TRULY saved you stop sinning, you turn away from darkness and strive towards to the light. So the person in the comic is not a Christian

>woman gives a shit about others
>she gossips
>she hates others
>she's a hypocrite

She thinks this is all ok, she's a good Christian and prayer can justify everything.
Basically she's a bad Christian and a sinner.

But Protestants aren't Christian.

>implying conservative Christians give a shit about needy people
Not all Christians follow the Bible to the letter.

No True Scotsman fallacy.

>So the person in the comic is not a Christian

No, she's simply a fucked up Christian.

Just think about all the mafiosos who killed many people, committed crimes, "tried" all sins... and then went to church and prayed.

Pilate put it on there because that claim was exactly why the Sanhedrin demanded to have Jesus killed in the first place. He wasn't too happy about what he'd done.

I'm not absolving the Roman authorities of all blame, but it could also be argued that unjustly executing one man to prevent a war from breaking out is a reasonable if unpleasant choice to make and at any rate the Sanhedrin knowingly and willingly accepted responsibility for Jesus' death at the time of sentencing. Villifying Pilate for being a man caught between a rock and a hard place is just petty.

>Pauline texts
>Jesus
>tfw Christianity has gone this low in IQ rates

>Are you a "good person"?
No, I'm just a sinner.

I don't need lefist webcomic artists to remind me that they're not better than me.

>just praying to God to get rid of sin
>Proddies will defend this.
Anyways, half the time it's just build up of people talking rad shit, and it just peaks, you know? Like when people start talking shit, you're gonna get hit. That's just nature, and God would understand.
>Why do you think I wrote "Christians" and not "Christcucks" in OP, hm?
Because you didn't want a backlash of people trying attack you.

But generally only Catholics include good works. Are you saying that other branches are not christian? Just curios.

>implying they aren't christian
Catholic is the True Church.

>religion teaches that all human beings are inherently sinful
>members of religion are sinful
>this somehow invalidates the religion

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the 4th and 5th pictures.

Oh I'm sorry, but protestants broke away from the Church. They aren't Christian.

Please now is not the time for that one.

We always have time to discuss why it's the true Church.

Why rely on Veeky Forums examples for your impression of good Christianity actually lived out? No one could truly say that they act like a perfect Christian all the time. If you want to see what our idealised model of someone who does what it takes to be a good Christian is, look at the Saints.

Sola Fide embarrassed once again

Incorrect

>Jesus was a communist

>selling shit in his Father temple
Yeah no shit, would you be upset if you had faggots trying to peddle goods in your house?

FAITH not WORKS

Roleplayers and cathocucks gtfo

>no work
So you should just sin all your life and because you follow the right Church you can go to Heaven? Eat shit protestcuck and shill for Israel like the good goy you are.

Faith implies works since any works comes from faith itself.

Too bad if you are gonna go and end up like the OP's pic which describes Protestantism nicely

John 7:24
Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.

Your move fedorafags.

we do love you, that is why we take the time to give you good wholesome healthy constructive criticism

>loving people of different religions faith

>Anabaptist who believes in polygamy and believes in prophets detected

>When I finished Carlyle’s French Revolution in 1871, I was a Girondin; every time I have read it since, I have read it differently – being influenced and changed, little by little, by life and environment ... and now I lay the book down once more, and recognize that I am a Sansculotte! – And not a pale, characterless Sansculotte, but a Marat!
>t. Mark Twain
Yeah, this is a guy I'm going to take political and philosophical advice from.

Everyone who has a personal relationship with Jesus as savior is a Christian. We are not "churchians", we are Christians.

>Everyone who has a personal relationship with Jesus as savior is a Christian.
That's Martin Luther bullshit boy.

Explain this loser

I don't see a loser there. Maybe I should explain this comma.

No, he see's the loser. The loser is you.

That really bothers you, doesn't it...

Well, thankfully the Catholic church is nothing like it was in Luther's day.

The loser is me and he sees me, huh. That's something else. Anyone want to play charades?

>Well, thankfully the Catholic church is nothing like it was in Luther's day.
You mean the state?

>Deriving morals from an immoral piece of ancient literature

>said the atheist

A real Christian wouldn't defens this. I don't. They're the fskest people and don't deserve to wear the cross if they act this way. Now go find some hypocrisy of a religion that adherents would actually defend.

How do atheists obtain morals from an ancient piece of bloodthirsty literature?

>How do atheists obtain morals from an ancient piece of bloodthirsty literature?
By there parents who read the bible.

Are you saying atheists kill people for picking up sticks?

>Are you saying atheists kill people for picking up sticks?
I'm saying atheists are amoral pieces of shit that breaks laws that are minor but not major ones like murder and trying to see which way is less resistant

What about countries like Japan, then?

This desu

They're a mockery towards everything Christ stood for.

>What about countries like Japan, then?
They follow the laws and customs of the country.

Our Lady of Fatima literally complained that "Russia would spread its errors". Considering she is in heaven and delivered a message from God, I am pretty sure Jesus wouldn't condone communism

>I'm saying atheists are amoral pieces of shit that breaks laws that are minor but not major ones like murder and trying to see which way is less resistant

In other words you have completely given up on making a coherent point in favour of shitposting that you can't back with evidence.

Have you got a shred of statistical evidence atheists are more likely to commit murder?

>what is secular morality
If anything, the idea of not doing X because the guy up there will throw me in hell and make me suffer forever seems like false morality to me.