Bought this watch today. did i do good?

bought this watch today. did i do good?

Since everyone else will be posting their Hot Opinions too, I'll say that I'm not really a fan of the subdial layout or the roman numerals.

But if it works with your fits and you like it, don't let my opinion dissuade you from liking it.

And if that was actually an xmas gift, delete thread and be appreciative of it. Build a fit around it, and make that fit be your "family gathering" fit.

Looks like something a persian gas station clerk would wear.

good choice

I don't like how it's caved in. Good watch though.

nice! i decided to go with the black hopefully i made a good decision..

bump

>YEAR TWOTHOUSAND TWENTY.
>WEARING WATCHES.

I don't want to pull out my phone every time to check the time.

It's the retarded parrot again. He posts this simple minded idiocy on every watch thread!

Where is it made

its an orient watch so i think made in japan

Just accept that he is soooo much cooler than you :^)

kek
litteraly this

that looks way better than i was expecting

hopefully the black looks good also

Way to big for a dress watch.

fuck off

HEY GUYS on the topic of orient should i buy this watch, been thinking about it for two days now.

it would be my first watch ever

This should all really be in Watch General but anyway;
Depends what you want. If you are looking for Military inspired or Fleiger (Basically what you have there) you might want to look at some second hand Stowa or Hamilton.
If you want to go for a Japanese Fleiger I would get a SNK before an Orient since Seiko definitely has more prestige even though they own Orient anyway.

>did i do good?
>doesn't get the response that he wanted
>fuck off
Stop crying kid, it's just an autistc watch.It could be a much bigger problem.

THICC

too busy and cheap looking

just buy a seiko 5. don't bother with tissot, citizen, orient etc. if you're a cheap fucker or poor then just buy seikos until you become lower middle class, when you can buy a vintage low quality ss datejust for validation