Can I pull off this jacket? I'm 5'5" and 170 pounds, not a real looker but I'm not so ugly either

Can I pull off this jacket? I'm 5'5" and 170 pounds, not a real looker but I'm not so ugly either.

>5'5"

>bmi 28
Nice try

It's not that short. 5'7" is the average male height in the US.

This board isn't active as the others, if I wanted to shitpost, I'd go to /b/. I'm just looking for some more opinions here. Sorry!

because manlets like you bring down the average

You can't pull it off. Don't feel bad though, really no one can.

Now leave.

I know guys that are 5'4" I'm not even that bad.

fucking autistic.

Okay, I still think you're bating but if you're really not then no you can't pull it off. Lose weight and buy a normal bomber.

I'm not even fat bro I'm just a little chubby wtf.

OP the answer is that you need to wear your clothes and be confident. Id say you could pull it off 100% if you were well proportioned or confident but since you made this thread...

I still think your bating me so fucking hard but if you're this delusional I can't just stand by and do nothing. At 5'5 you would have to be 150lbs to be 'a little bit chubby' but you're 170 which makes you only 10lbs away from obesity so lose weight.

DIE

Ya'll are so fucking mean.

nah bro lol i dont wanna be a stick

No i'm not, i'm just telling him how it is and he is 30lbs overweight. It's perfectly fine if that's muscle which I doubt (If this is even real)

Lose weight, then throw the jacket in the dumpster and move on.

THis- everyone looks autistic wearing this jacket

holy shit you retards get baited easily.

This board is more pathetic than I remember