Is it even possible to be fashionable if you arent white?

is it even possible to be fashionable if you arent white?

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
redice.tv/news/not-sending-their-best-world-map-of-iq-drop-due-to-immigration
newobserveronline.com/iq-in-western-nations-dropping-as-percentage-of-whites-shrink/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/05/08/heritage-study-co-author-opposed-letting-in-immigrants-with-low-iqs/?utm_term=.6974013e78e1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolutely not

t. Non-white

t. Faggot

>Hide thread

hey asian guy here, no. not in my opinion. white people are just so much more fashionable than everyone else bye

>White
>Fashionable
Choose one

Asians, particularly Japanese and sometimes Korean, are potentially the most Veeky Forums races. But both are pretty advanced. races that are basically white.

>races that are basically white.

it doesn't work that way, chong

>Not knowing that fillipinos are the most fashionable, powerful race

European white are effay,Americlap '''''''white'''''''''' are not...

Rightmost dude is both the darkest and most effay. Coincidence?

Like user said most asian races are probably the most Veeky Forums

They all look ugly though and ugly isn't Veeky Forums

Agreed, Asians (Koreans, Japanese) and European whites tend to be the must Veeky Forums due to wealth and high population density that encourages people to dress well.

can this same exact thread please die now
racebaiting /pol/ pls leave

Slavs do not count.

lmao i fucking hate white people

>isitevenpossibletobefashionableifyouaren'talreadygeneticallyattractive.png

White people have some kind of inferiority complex where they feel the compulsion that they need to put others down for no reason. So what that you're white, you're a trash human being so it doesn't matter

Why do u carry such a burden my colored friend

Y-you too

>asian
yes

>friend
very not Veeky Forums white of you

why does anyone else has to agree with you ? collectivism is so not white

asians, white people are basic bitches, not even tricky ricky is white

well it is mostly true since black and latinos almost exclusively wear streetwear, which can hardly be considered fashion

there are ofc a few coloured people who don't, and it's really cool then

nobody in this pic is effay btw, lol

THIS
Shit skins don't understands nuance or context of was fashionable at certain times and not
>inb4 not everyone
of course but its averages not a rule and white people can do it too.

for instance I have seen them wear fucking sneakers to funerals and job interviews or how they seem to only have two seasonal modes puffy winter jacket for winter and or hoodie/long wear in blazing summer heat weather or straight tee shirts. Like you said the sports wear industry did a number on them and now shit skins take the Raines as number one consumer of graphic tees.

whats*

Why do i feel the need to be liked by white people ?

>tfw i always try to prove to whites, how not nonwhite i am

Bad. I don't have identity anymore

Your living a lifestyle afforded by their culture one way or another if you live in the west.

>afforded by their culture
Well if i live there, i should embrace the local culture, whatever my skin is. The fact that i can never be western american just because i'm not white is pretty ridiculous. Culture shouldn't be racial. If another race wants to embrace the culture, they should be forgiven and be seen as on par, as human.

Op is probably looking for (you)s but I can tell Veeky Forums as someone who is half South African, it sucks not being fully white. I have some kind of mongel curly hair that is impossible to tame and style in anyway + shit tier brownish eyes + off white skin is really not so easy to match with certain tones.

Sorry to the non whites of Veeky Forums, but whites and maybe far east asians with really sharp features are the only fashionable races right off the bat. If you're not white you better at least be kinda tall like me, it's the only saving grace.

You can attempt to co opt that culture but culture is a expression born from race and are inseparable. And absolutely others can still be seen as equal but equal outcome cant be achieved fully. As a example limits need to be in place to preserve a racial element of society to keep the a certain culture dominate and from being watered down to a lesser version of its self in the west for instance it is white culture that without a white majority would slowly be eroded and if not outright replaced with the next majorities it will be watered down version not as equivalent. This applies to all races in their perspective majority founded and populated states for instance Asians being replaced by a white majority however slowly and with how ever much attempts to assimilate would eventually result in a drastic change to said nations and culture. Being seen as equal does not mean we should allow another to overrun the other because they want to be apart of it.

you're like every white passing hispanic i know.

why do they pretend to hate whites so much

Because if they show their loves towards whites, they would feel cucked. Or like, idk, we always have these prejudice that whites look down on us, so we need to compensate

it is very strange behavior
but it's prevalent on here because Veeky Forums is the white mans safe space

>god tier
nordic, light-skinned asian
>decent tier
black, non-descript white, slav, hispanic
>shit tier
middle-eastern, indian, dark-skinned asian

Well you know, you can do anything that you want, in order to preserve your culture, but by 'equal' i meant 'treating a stupid nonwhite just like you would treat a stupid white'. That race shouldn't be a factor in everything. You can do anything 'peacefully authoritarian' to CONTROL population but it shouldn't limit my movement for racial reason.

>implying the rest of the internet is not shit skin safe places because with out PC culture banning you for hurting your feelings we would not of had to ever come here.

Your only hear because its the last place not full of that you get everywhere else cuck

here* what*

Slav girls are ridiculously pretty though. And middle eastern men are just perfectly masculine and good looking. Can't trust blue eyed women.

I find dark skinned asian men good looking. Idk maybe it's because i'm a dark skinned asian man and i feel good about my face

Well setting racial immigration limits and creating government programs to benefit the birthing and MAINTAING Of a white majority in relation to others will require a degree of control m8
up until the 60's we had immigration standards strictly set up to maintain a white majority in the US .

>inferiority complex
You mean superiority complex?

I based this less on looks and more on color and style range

Are you a wizard?

absolutely not

>The fact that i can never be western american just because i'm not white is pretty ridiculous
no its true you fucking shit skin. not hard to understand

What should fashion be about ?

You DON'T want to go back to the 60s.

In terms of national prosperity and racial politics and western cultures purity I absolutely do.

You've lost me lad...

>racial politics
Why should it even exist in a country ? The lesser countries are minimizing it, looking down on it, seeing it as a low tier dogshit for old people, now you want it ? You're supposed to be the most logically superior, rrright ?

I wonder if any of you fascists dresses modern

I really wonder how would these fascists interact with nonwhite people in real life. I wonder how they would feel about them. I wonder what kind of jobs and how much money they have right now. I need to know whether fascism is the best way of living or not

What are you talking about?

your taking a forced globalization effort and medias engineering of social opinion for it as something to aspire to.

Your logic is pretzel when you realize white are supposed to be superior and obviously would not beholden to the views of others much less "lesser countries"

this is where the conversation is about to go off the rails we are in a discussion based on the context of andIf you agree in embracing local culture you cant also hold that its ok for it to be changed to accommodate outsider to the point it does not resemble its original natural state. Globalism and population displacement will lead to a at worse a new culture becoming dominate based on what ever race is the new majority or at best a watered down version that lacks the substance that made the nation originally what it was.

You wouldn't know who is "fascist" or not based on any of that because the real in power fascists have made it impossible to express yourself and maintain your career unless its a sterile PC opinion

>population displacement
Theres no such thing. They didn't announce that so it's not happening unless you're r/conspiracy.

Nonwhites or whites can go anywhere, they didn't regulate, everyone has the same right and opportunity, no regulation, pure 100% competition. Now, you want the hosting country to ease the way for the home team to """win""" ? I'd say extreme vetting based on culture and values, and if they agree with local culture, let them in. Even if they're white, if they don't hold american values then they shouldn't be let in.

>If you agree in embracing local culture you cant also hold that its ok for it to be changed to accommodate outsider
I didn't say that. I'm just saying that limiting based on race is really not right. Even trump, the sanest right wing person, won't ever do that ever. He even is a fan of black athletes. I bet you yell 'nigger' in your little evangelical town.

The focus should be 'which one leads to least conflicts and deficit'. And the only way is taking away welfare, only letting in those who wouldn't be a burden, and making the competition more fair for everyone. No 'softing' anymore.

>Theres no such thing
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

there is no reason an nation should not be beholden to maintaining enough consumers to maintain a arbitrary never ending progressive market and the government should support a naturally shrinking population in the face of automation which is unavoidable and will create a labor shortage in all first world nation.

Your second point Is confusing free market versus immigration. There is no home team competing to win we already won when we settled the nation and when our majority culture made it what it is and there is no evidence it would be better for anyone for lesser people to bring their culture or at best become watered down versions of white America to the point the prognosticators of said culture become a minority.

your ignoring the fact culture is a expression of race and maintaining that majority is what maintains the purity and continuity of said culture. As I said no matter how slow you replaced Asians in Asia with whites or how well we attempted to assimilate during that process the end result is a drastically different culture and nation forming without a Asian majority to maintain and enforce its values.

I don't give a shit about what trump wants he's a means to a logical end and their is no sane un selfish argument that explained why white settled nations should be made minority white.

I live in Baltimore m8 I seen what happened when whites stop being a majority somewhere and the need to assimilate disappears and these people are all considered "American" to people like you.

Allowing the original founding culture and race to be turned into a minority and turning us into brazil is the most conflicting deficit you could cast upon the nation.

Regardless you seem to work on the premise that a white majority and founded nation is beholden to making others feel comfortable for some reason as if you think other have equal claim to it.

there is no reason a nation should be beholden*

cmon dont hate yourself like that man! Your curls are nice and you are our lovely pigmented friend. You are just as beautiful as us. I know people on Veeky Forums say mean things about being black but it's only jokes- dont take it serious.

Even slavs?

keeeeeeeeeeek

>Your curls are nice and you are our lovely pigmented friend. You are just as beautiful as us.
if I were a nignog this would probably offend me more than someone saying blacks are ugly

this isn't your fault, but can you ever imagine, naturally liking something and now you have to control what to like ? you must never experienced internal conflicts

all this racial-immigration thing is so cruel and medieval. you NEED other countries to survive. you don't want to make them cut all contacts with you.

You don't need them to immigrate and become permanent citizens to the point they replace the original majority...then you really aren't surviving

lets not confuse free market with immigration.

>there is no evidence it would be better for anyone for lesser people to bring their culture
look at america now. it's so much more inviting and attractive and fun and everyone wants to move there. it's better than what it used to be. life expectancy is higher. art and music is much more vibrant. if not because of diversity, then what else ?

i don't feel attached to my local culture and i shouldn't force myself to like anything. i WILL move out to the US and i shouldn't feel bad about it. i don't really even speak my language anymore, i don't read local literature or listen to local music.

>replace
what. you breed i breed no one's killing anyone. i don't agree with the UN, but both of you now are being unfair. countries should be for everyone, culture is just the natural habit and mannerism of people 800 years ago, nowadays habit will be future's culture so there's no point in preserving something that was created by people that hadn't learned as much as we have now. but every country has different way of life and it needs extreme vetting to make sure you're living with like minded people

>muh diversity and entertainment value.

the IQ levels of the nations are going down m8
its less and less resembling a western nation and more like brazil with higher levels of balkanization.

everything else you said is of no consequence.

>the IQ levels of the nations are going down
proof ? because education is getting more and more challenging. so productivity is better and skillfulness is also better, which results in better workforce, and ends in better economy. and america's economy is still the best now, better than the more homogeneous countries

redice.tv/news/not-sending-their-best-world-map-of-iq-drop-due-to-immigration

Asia (the most homogenous) just surpassed us as largest market m8 places like Singapore have better social mobility.

Nordic highly white nations have the highest living standards and it is decreasing as they move to more and more immigration.

cont.
newobserveronline.com/iq-in-western-nations-dropping-as-percentage-of-whites-shrink/

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/05/08/heritage-study-co-author-opposed-letting-in-immigrants-with-low-iqs/?utm_term=.6974013e78e1

how does it matter when your place still looks more promising and exciting and better music etcetc ? how does it matter when the women still prefer to move there and be with a western man ?

my children WILL HAVE TO be brought up with western values. sorry m8 but you won't stop me from moving out to the US, literally the only thing that gives me purpose to earn money now.

stats don't mean shit when more people still prefers you, that's how you really win

Again this is where we went from Assimilation to a cultural war m8 and will end in Brazil and globalism you exposed your true self and have no real argument but to repeat that cultural is meaningless formless blob.

>it's not similar to mine therefore it's not an argument

What the fuck are you on about feel free to come the west but if your ideas if to allow whites to become a a minority your slowly moving them into future in Brazil m8 as I have explained and you failed to argue is without a white majority western values will be Windows down generation after generation if not outright replaced by a new majority such as the one you plan on moving out of(running from)

You have made no counter points and in the end are saying Im get mine why I can.

This is why Shit skins will always be following a white culture somewhere and this brings the discussion full circle

This is a meaningless post m8 your trying your hardest to make the point culture does not truly exist as a tangible thing but a where the peice lie at any given juncture game based on how fair we are being at letting others effect it which is negating the concept of assimilation.

Widowled down*

I'ma get mine while I can*

> its the last place not full of that you get everywhere else cuck

not even true, but it is the one place that is somewhat active. too bad all the good boards are dying.

same thing basically

>"A superiority complex is a psychological defense mechanism that compensates for an inferiority complex."

all the fascists on this board are just your average insecure white guy you most likely meet them every day

many of them live the most mediocre life which is why they take so much pride in something they had no part in (being born white) because it's all they have really.

>but if your ideas if to allow whites to become a a minority
no one said that my guy. i'm saying that it's not a good virtue to make me feel bad about what's going on with your race. it's always like that, look at your comrades on /pol/. there's only two kinds of people, reddit and /pol/.

>Shit skins
this is why none of us will ever stop replying to you, with more rhetoric

If you are incest ridden Arab or Indian ther is no hope for you.
US Niggers are good to go too.

sometimes it gets me thinking : "are the positive and kind people here white or not ?"

Cool story m8

Countless mainstream fashion forums, video game forums, film and movie forums.

Reddit itself has triple the traffic.

You come here because it is not a safe place for anyone and raw in its natural state, it just results in whip lash for Shit skins and liberals coming in from the complete dominating rain that is PC culture and its enforcement on EVERY SINGLE OTHER FORM OF MEDIA that's how you comments like
>this is a white guy safe place

When in reality a white man gets banned censored or kicked out from everywhere else as it is everyone elses safe place, after saying anything that hurts another race or groups feelings

The literal term safe place is ironic being used by anyone else because it shows they know the insult hurts but they lack self awareness to know it is the verbiage used to suppress non PC views ast up to protect them.

Lel you sound like a fucking Refugee

>"I'm disgusting and a leech, pls don't hate"

imagine being non-white and having absolutely nothing

No one wants to make you feel as but to recognize steps have to be taken to preserver the west or it will become something worse.

>RACE AND CULTURES ARE ALL EQUAL
>EVOLUTION STOPPED AT THE SKIN LEVEL

good thing i'm not. i go to university, i have wealthy parents, promising future. but dead soul unless i move out to be surrounded by like minded people. see, i even speak english better than my own language

Bad*

imagine dealing with such crippling insecurity the only thing you have to be proud of is the accomplishments of other great people that was the same color as you.

luckily i'm a nonwhite that is having plenty

>imagine not being able to be proud of your heritage or genetic lineage because it is inferior to another people's.

most likely since they are the majority of the board but it could be anyone desu

>race is just skin color