How would Veeky Forums design a Star Wars inspired fit?

How would Veeky Forums design a Star Wars inspired fit?

full rick

Full Rick for Sith inspired, Lunarcore for regular citizens, Yohji for Jedi.

I probably don't have to say this, but the key is to focus on texture and shape rather than exact color or cut or logos or 1:1 reps
Star Wars can be fantastic inspo if you do it right

Just throw techwear at it!

Luke had some very nice fits

Yeezy season 1 on everybody.

rip Carrie Fisher

w2c shirts like Han's?

van der Meer?

CCP material and technology with Rick cuts

i kinda want that empite bomber;_;

Undercover

DropDead, nice

love their stuff

Actual Matchless Han Solo jacket is currently half price.

tuskencore nice

Looks like somewhere between a Henley and a polo with the collar stood up

all yeezy yeezy

Idk, I just think that the slightly odd collars he wears look really nice with the jackets. I have a Levi's jacket with a stand-up collar and was looking for similar options so as to create a similar look.
It's hard to find shirts with interesting collars that aren't feminine.

get pants like this?

looks like a chefs shirt with hidden buttons

he asked for star wars, not instagram

suck my balls, austin

rebels in star wars aint punk

isn't drop dead done by bring me the horizon? thats bad

It looks like a couple different shirts were used, maybe you'll just have to modify something to your liking after all it's just the feel of star wars right not full blown cosplay

don't get or make stuff that has actual SW logos, it'll just look like you bought some stupid shit at hot topic instead of just making a fit that would LOOK like it belongs in SW, like lunar core, techninja, goth ninja for sith fits, sandninja for tattooine and jedi fits

kys

A henley is a polo without a collar.

Well, that's kinda embarrassing, sorry anons

This gives me kind of a Star Wars-ish vibe

it's pretty easy

early Damir jacket
Balmain ss16 shirts
Belstaff ss16 knits
Rick Nagaskin leggings
guidi backzips

Bump

A mix of Damir, SISP, and Rick DRKSHDW

Would be better with a more rugged/worn/broken in look. The clean-cut, impeccably groomed look only works with empire fits, but those fabrics scream rebel.

Throw on some simple black boots and tuck the pants in and this would be great

I wish I could wear stuff like that pic on a regular basis

Materials too heavy/warm for the desert planet look. Pants and color schemes are great though.

Are you even trying?

It was just a bump with an interesting picture, you autistic fuck

those shoes are fire

>the key is to focus on texture and shape
I completely agree with this. There are some extremely cool looking textures and fabrics in the Star Wars films. I especially like the Emperor's black Sith robe and that beautifully textured robe that Kylo Ren wore with that mask.

Not gonna lie

I want that shirt

>interesting picture
Yeah buddy, that generically proportioned all black outfit is both interesting and relevant

(not trying to be a dick, I just know that y'all can come up with better inspo than that)

>my opinion is objectively right hur dur

Don't be ignorant. Dude was making a valid point. Why would you go into a star wars thread and post a picture of a guy in an overcoat and slacks? Even if you're just trying to bump you could at least include an on topic picture or even post without a picture.

You're coming off as the asshole here.

Gonna try to save this thread because it's promising

Can't believe this hasn't been posted

I feel like a lot of Kapital pieces have that Star Wars desert raider vibe to it. I can totally see the ring coat working while cruising the sands of Tatooine or Jakku.

This Stone Island aluminium parka works as well, especially in the underground of urban planets like Coruscant.

seems very space piloty

The little girl at the beginning of Rogue One had a killer fit.

fucking nerds

this is quickly devolving into a lunarcore meme thread

i kinda like them now more. new stuff is darker and alot stuff with out anyprint just small logo.
ofc i might have emotional bond with the brand lol.
i liked it

Couldn't agree more. Plain, earth tone bomber jackets and SFBs aren't interesting fits at all...

Bumpo

Yooooooo

ooooooooo

oooooooo

oooooooohji

w2c?

i bought a dropdead shirt when i was 15

Ahem

more yohji

I literally could not think of a more boring fit

>sith'd out in the biblebelt suburbia

Hey that's me :~)

basically drapey earth tone stuff for rebels and high neck slim tailored stuff in black or white for empire

dope
who makes that?
cloaks for rebels, capes for empire

It's Rick from Cyclops

Luke looked great in black

This is the most kino moment in all of Star Wars.

Also, Luke's ROTJ outfit was cool as fuck

w2c similar styled han solo jacket

Is he the Veeky Forumsest SW villain?
I say yes

I didn't realize Star Wars was so /fa

is Yohji a Sith Lord?

probably, he's up there with boba and his ride

his outfit is the best looking imperial uniform to date, the accent helps and the way he shouted "FIRE" when test-firing the death star on jedha was hilarous and defining for the character, also his ship is effay af too

I have a Levi's jacket that's pretty similar except that it's dark green instead of black, although I'm sure you could dye it.
Don't remember the model name, but Luke Cage wore it in the 3rd episode (I think) of Tyler Perry's MCU, if that helps; pic related
Honestly my favorite jacket I've ever owned

his gun is pretty effay too
apparently its based off the mp40 which was developed by nazi germany

the wonders of internet ""fashion""

A lot of the blasters were made from surplus German guns. Han's DL-44 is a Mauser C96, the Hoth rebels carry modified STG 44s, both clones and storm troopers carry modified MG 34s, etc. There were guns from other countries like the British Sterling which was the basis for the E-11 and pretty much every blaster before and after it, but I guess there were a bunch of German guns left over that were demilled and sold to prop armories or some shit.

Also that blaster may have the silhouette of an MP 40, but it's just a wood cutout with a barrel stuck on the end.

it looks exactly like an mp40, minus the clip, for obvious reasons

>I'm such a Star Wars nerd, R2D2 and Yoda are my favorites!

>that feel when no qt3.14 Sith gf

grav3yardgirl core

Aliexpress

w2c shoes

they look like palladiums i think

i can't find pallabrouse baggys still for sale
they're all gone

is there something like this that isn't 628 dollars

agreed