twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nonsensical race shit in...
three
two
one

Pic looks good, sadly I don't have any in mind

t. black female

Thought about it, but two problems:
1. My hairline is receding slightly. Might look strange.
2. My hair is naturally very coarse and thick. Just typical "afro" hair. No clue how to get curls like the pic. Curl activator is too strong, his is something in the middle of that.

The perfect angles and fade down to the beard is so played out now. It looks good but a more natural look is more in now.

I hate it myself. Not talking about the facial hair. I absolutely hate that typical "Drake beard" look for lack of a better term. Just can't think of a hairstyle that's both classy and fashionable. I live in europe, so anything goes really.

Can anyone here who is mixed race give me some hair care advice, I feel like my hair is always dry and frizzy, it just doesn't feel healthy even though i do the weekly conditioning and occassionally put moisturiser/oils in it

Beards are so shit, either have a nice jawline and shave, or com sui

t. beardlet

Ask your barber i mean it is his job to make you look good. Post pic also dude in the photo appears mixed, you should probably just use gel and a sponge
The only hip cuts around for blacks right now is just the dropfade, tape, and literally just a bald fade. All the other shit as far as dreads only look good on certain people.

t.mexican

>Asking white people for haircut advice
Embarrassing.

hey user, i got this genetic bullshit too, how curly is your hair? mine is personally really curly and looks like pic related in texture when wet but mostly curly at the front then sadly when dry its a poofy afro. if your hair is coarse and dry and frizzy you need to buy a leave in conditioner too use daily also shampoo less

also my hair splits like a motherfucker so you need to get it trimmed regularly too. my hairs the same and always looks like bullshit no matter what

idk what haircut to get though so right now mine looks like overgrown mini afro lel

gonna slide in this thread before the white anons notice its here

i have really tight curly hair that remains pretty much the same coarseness even when wet. i would say type 4b kind of hair but if it's try it's even tighter than that.

when i get my hair cut i usually just get it cut all the way off or a temp fade but it's grown out right now and i'm wondering if there's anything i can do with it other than that.

got half the mind to just grow it out and get a hair sponge or something

Idk if it works for all hair types but Garnier Fructis has an anti-frizz serum for like $5 that makes course, thick, curly/wavy hair more manageable without feeling like you're covered in oil or paste or whatever product. Hope this helps.
t. white guy w/really thick wavy hair and obnoxiously strong cowlicks

I do something like pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=MlVMhhfgLi0

my hair is getting a little longer and I kinda want to start doing dice soho 2 strand twist

A noose

Thiiiis. That stencil'd shit looks corny. I stopped going to hood barbers like 10 years ago.

why dont more guys cut the beard like this it looks way better

lately ive been too lazy to do anything with it except tie a string around it lol

>autism

If I were black, I'd use a hairstyle like pic related, but I would let it even longer and style it to my back.

I'm not sure if my hair texture would be similar to that. Mine's really dense. But then again, I've never had it grown out to your length. Yours is actually the look I would go for if I knew how to get my hair to that state.
Pic related, the type of hair I have.

Is what you have, yes

look up Frank Ocean. He's a pretty obscure musician but his hair is nice

My hair looks kinda like this now any ideas on how to make it look cleaner?

>black female
I can never imagine one going on Veeky Forums.

How do you make dreads like that? Are those crochet dreads?

>grow dreads
>hang them over to one side of your head

How to make dreads in the first place I mean
And could I do it myself? Is that realistic? Or do people generally need a 2nd person for that

Nigger

Thanks for bumping the thread

Who is?

A good line up is never played out.

Just grow it out and let it do it's thing.

I don't use hair products, not even conditioner. I don't use combs, just finger detangle.

No line ups. No sponges cause that shit is obvious and played out. Just let kinks be kinks.
>T.old school uncle

I have the same texture of hair. If someone knows how to style it into or , please do tell.

All kinky hair has definition of it's healthy, that or dry rollerset

Dude looks like he used S-curl or some shit

Thanks for the bump!

>haircuts

gross. either have dreads or rock a nappy afro. I pretty much have pic related

all depend of ur head type

Use sulfate free silicon free shampoo and conditioner. Only use shampoo once every two weeks, condition like every other day. When you come out the shower and your hair's still wet, put leave in conditioner, a hair cream, and oil (coconut, olive, castor) in it in that order. Spread it evenly, and detangle your shit my g. Do this every week. You're hair will be nice and moisturized after all this. Be careful not to go overboard because you could end up overconditioning your hair and you'll end up w lots of gross straight hairs. I overconditioned and now I'm tryna fix it w protein.

niggers on a white fashion board....

it makes no sense

Black hair is pretty much just shit. You will look best if you shave yourself bald, cueball style.

never made a better decision in my life than to just get freeform dreads

never understood wanting to have nappy hair

Can someone explain to me how blacks make dreads? Where I live I don't ever see other blacks and the internet is full of whites explaining how whites make dreads

Your hair will naturally dread if you don't detangle it, but you can speed up the process by putting gel in your hair that locks them together. If you want to get dreads, it's best to go to a professional stylist or salon and get them done there. And not a white people salon. A salon in the middle of the ghetto. Look them up online, they'll have their number listed somewhere. And you have to call or hit them up on Facebook because they never have their own websites.

He's not obscure at all, but his hair IS nice

>it's best to go to a professional stylist or salon and get them done there. And not a white people salon. A salon in the middle of the ghetto. Look them up online
See that's what I did and the closest one is around 100km away..
Can I, with enough effort, make my dreads like the professional would do it myself?

Anything for the average black hair these motherfucker have waaay straighter hair than me

Your issue is you're looking up dreads.

Black people especially online say "locs". YouTube it and you'll see a world of difference

How to get this

I just got this haircut but I left too much hair on the sides. With my head shape it would've looked better shorter on the sides, but ehh...it's fine for now, I'm not gonna be able to get into another barber's chair until the new year

Yeah just go on youtube and search "how i retwisted my dreads"

texture bump cus idk what to do with my hair at his point
endgoal is ultimately slash but with more definition

Bump because I need to know the same thing.

How do I tell if my hair is damaged?

Excessive single strand knots, split ends or hair split partial down the shaft.

How much breakage do you have vs shedding of complete strands? How is water absorption and retention?

Has it been effected by heat or chemical products? List goes on but this is the general idea
I think those of us who have definite curl patterns should take a backseat on black hair threads. People shouldn't try and make their hair like ours, they should be encouraged to love their own. Throwing curls seems kind mean you know?

hello i'm here

>tfw my hair looks god tier when damp
>tfw it looks shit anytime else

Same. Any idea how to retain the damp look?

But then there's a curly hair thread and it's all white people, with wavy/loosely curled hair. Where do we go?

idk my hair used to look like because i didnt know what to do with it but then i came here and people told me to moisturize and detangle and my hair now looks like pic related when wet and almost like dry

I think its good to have them here sometimes people don't even realize what kind of hair they have

>wet hair
>add shea moisture conditioner
>wash hair
>don't dry hair off with a towel, let it dry off by itself.
> ????
>profit

i used a microfibre cloth and brush in the clockwise direction, repeat every day for a month

>mulatto
>nappy hair
>also ginger because of moms genes
>wear a hat at all times because no style looks good

Bros, will I make it?

Post pics then we can properly judge

What's the best method for detailing your hair in the shower, fingers or comb?

all you posted are niggers
these are black """"men""" and you will never look half as cool as them b

carrot top?

What is my hair texture? Why is my hair spiky in the back?

JUST

4F