I appreciate full figures (fetish) could I see plus size Veeky Forums

I appreciate full figures (fetish) could I see plus size Veeky Forums

sage and delete faggot

>Plus size

You mean overweight or obese? Plus size is just a nice way of saying somebody is full of fat.

see a psychologist

I would get the top half pregnant, but her legs are really awful for her weight. Like, they look really bad dude.

Im a chubz chaser!

Built like fucking telletubbies

not a fan of plus sizes, but thats a pretty good fit

these are more like +++ size

I know anons I just had great acid sex with a Veeky Forumstass canine-style boner mezmerization

F%ck LSD is so sensual

best fit itt but still pretty bad

Is Veeky Forums rudimentary sensual symbolism.. A well dressed individual is visually admired= dopamine= eroticism

How the fuck is this monstrosity effay?

that calf gap lmaooo

Palewave BBW?

this is the only somewhat okay pic in this entire thread.

Finally, a heavier Asian

Mirin them calves

About time

I like this picture, actually. Does anyone know what sneakers she's wearing?

Get Fatasses are disgusting and can never look as good as a regular sized person in the same outfit.

No one cares about your fetish.

Sage goes in all fields

this thread is fucking disgusting

How do these people live with themselves? I mean, I get that some are just fine with being fat and I dont even think that this is that bad of a thing. But if you try to dress well because YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR LOOKS then why in the name of god would you not lose fucking weight? Its not even hard, just stop to eat you fucking hippo. Most of these animals would probably already lose 50% of their fat if theyd switch the soda for water or tea.

>see a psychologist

delete your account

fuck off

>look at my book hehe I'm a sensitive and quiet character
STOP MAKING BOOKS INTO FASHION ACCESSORIES S T O O O O O P

LE CLOROX MEME :D

the underage is so apparent it hurts

jesus.. She needs weight support for the overhanging fat on her arms. Can you imagine living like this? I mean just think how much arm fatigue you would get from moving your arms when walking.

These people are medically sick, and when they try to justify it as healthy, or a reasonable life style, it shows they're also mentally sick too.

Yes, I understand user some of these figures are excessive, and as a trainer at a gymnasium I would be the first to know that they have psycho-physiological discrepancy. Sadly if they dieted down successfully their skin would hang and most couldnt afford cosmetic skin surguries. Akin to the problems of the massive bodybuilder. Western Civilization I tell ya.

Now THIS is pod racing

MARGIE PLUS

I always thought plus size meant a little curvier.
Like having slighter wider hips and a bigger bust but still maintaining a small waist. Girls in this thread are straight fat.

thanks for the reverse /thinspo/ FA

Thanks, user, I knew I couldnt be the only freaky mo'fucuh on Veeky Forums

It always makes me sad when I see a fat person like this ( ) who would actually be pretty cute if they weren't massive. Like she's got a cute face underneath all that blubbef and if the outfit was on someone who weighed like a quarter of her weight it'd be pretty basic but still cute.

Love! Needs her eyebrows and ovarian access codes

just go on tumblr

nadiya abhoulson or some shit

y e s

"Style has no size.." - Nadiya

she's a model, and you're right. she used to be really cute when she was thinner.

LSD is Love evoL

all these photos are so sad and desperate lol

I genuinely hate fat people. Im not even a skelly thinspo person but I really fucking hate fat people. Yesterday I was on a plane and some fat bitch tried to get off the plane before me, she was a few rows behind me. I stuck out my foot, looked her in the eyes and shook my head back and forth. It felt so nice, though really I wanted to scream in her fucking face telling her if she ever tried that shit again I'd put a knife through her fat fucking throat. I also very obviously laugh at fat people in public, even going as far as to point towards them while laughing. This whole "fat acceptance" bullshit needs to end, soon. I will be the revolutionary that starts the downfall of the lard. I will be the harbinger of a slimmer era. I will rid this world of the scourge that is fat.

it's not a book it has a zip around the edges you mongrel

Damn charli has gotten fat, she looks worse than Maria now

remember when she was called pearchan because she had a cute, thin face but a really fat body? I miss those days. she was really cute but she's too fat now ;_;

>tfw you're so fat you have hooves instead of feet

this is in no way Veeky Forums

delete this thread

THICCC
H
I
C
C
C

wouldnt mind getting clother head from

Anybody know what sneakers she's wearing? Help! I wanna cop!