What is it Veeky Forums being obsessed with a mfa/nu male tier sneaker? For being a contrarian edgy forum...

what is it Veeky Forums being obsessed with a mfa/nu male tier sneaker? For being a contrarian edgy forum, you guys seem to have more of reddits tastes than anything

Nice buzzwords my man

no one cares about cps anymore

(You)

They're relatively inexpensive if you find the right price. I paid a little over $200 for mine and a few years later they still look pretty new.

Besides the love for these sneakers from mfa, they really aren't replaceable. The only thing that comes close is the W+H white lows and even they have a different look all together.

Its hard to find a sneaker this simple with the same silhouette and build quality.

uuuuh, COS?

I've had a pair before and they're quite overpriced. Margiela GATS are miles ahead in terms of leather and durability, and overall appearance too.

But anyway, generic basic bitch sneakers are so fucking gay and outdated now. Can we all move into 2017 with something fresh?

They got popular because they were an "expensive" pair of shoes that flyover kids wearing McJobs could still wear without being made fun of by normies

A low confidence cashier in some mid-sized hick town is basically painting a target on himself to get his ass gaybashed by the shit-kicking locals wearing Rick or sillier raf shoes

Fucking kek

what is it Veeky Forums being obsessed with ? buch of cucks ill tell ya

OP post what you're wearing right now

i think wearing a pair of rick combats in hickville would cause the opposite

no one is obsessed with these anymore. the only guy I know IRL that has them is a total fuccboi

Because people love to go on about quality all they want but its a meme.
White shoes look shit unless they are appropriately beaten up. Thats why you buy stan smiths instead. If you want a "designer" lowtop trainer get Margiella GATs.

meme shoe, meme brand, Veeky Forums is dead

no?
i have gats and cps

gats are nothing special desu

wtf hick town are you talking about?

>Veeky Forums is dead
>unironically recommends Stan Smiths

sounds about right

for a white sneaker, CPs are the best option quality and price wise (assuming you know where to look and don't pay more than $270 new). People that don't like CPs can't afford them or are bitter they paid as much as they did.

>If you want a "designer" lowtop trainer get Margiella GATs.
Terrible advice- why pay designer prices for a carbon copy of another shoe? just get the original
>Thats why you buy stan smiths instead.
This must be a fucking joke

People who don't like Achilles lows hate cucks. bbals are fine, these are shit

>it's a nu-male shoe because I can't afford it
>hey guys, check out my new Roshes I bought on clearance, how'd I do?

people like to delude themselves into thinking they're tasteful and cultured with the whole "muh scandinavian minimalism" meme
its the dilettantes shoe

literally nothing wrong with them
nice looking shoe for decent price with decent quality
i use mine as beaters for clubbing an shit but thats about it

Wouldn't a blazer love be the closest thing under the 200 dollar price range?

Read the post above you. Achiles Lows are for cucks. Common Project's other sneakers aren't that bad. You guys are beating a dead horse. Why would anyone even bring up A CP sneakers for being too expensive when there are sneakers twice as much as expensive? Its just a basic bitch nu male core sneaker

angry poor fag detected.

This actually makes a lot of sense

>nice looking shoe
Yeah

>for decent price with decent quality
Well that's pretty dependent on your income but ok

I use the black mids everyday as beaters and they're not flashy at all. My outfits are pretty much the same everyday

I don't wear my white ones often though

Svenssons are 99% identical to CPs and are sold at the price that CPs should be.

its a bland shoe for bland people

just like most people that post on internet fashion forums

I kinda figured people would think they're nurse shoes. Or have running shoes become popular enough in hospitals to take over that?

what do you guys think about their derbys?