What the fuck is modern fashion? Why the fuck are so many people dressing like hipster rejects?

What the fuck is modern fashion? Why the fuck are so many people dressing like hipster rejects?
Also whats with people pulling up the cuffs of their pants? Shouldn't you buy pants that fit?

Yes, they're the problem not you.

Tell me about your father user.

>tell me about daddy issues
M8 im asking a legitimate question here. Why is the current fashion trend to look as punchable and effeminate as possible?

Tell me about your father user. What is he like?

>cuffs
>modern fashion
The fuck are you talking about?

>Shouldn't you buy pants that fit?
Again, what are you talking about? None of this is new.

Righto then. Hes a farmer who loves RC toys from rural Australia.
How is that relevant?

>effeminate
Please stop with this masculinity shit. It's getting really annoying.

Its new to me. I came to Melbourne and all I saw around was that shit. asked a guy why they do it and he said "dunno just the norm"

It's new to you because you're stupid. People have been doing it for decades.

Well yeah one pulls your pant cuffs up to avoid mud and the like.

But in the city?
Pulling them up as high as you can for no reason?
Why?

Because it's trendy? Are you stupid?

????????
????????

Im just struggling to understand why its a trend.

Because it looks good.

Are you seriously this stupid? Trends are trends. Years ago some guy decided to roll up his jeans, and then more and more people decided to do it.

Draw inspiration from 80s and 90s, masculinity was a big thing back then.
/throd

Welp we solved the puzzle.

i enjoy the rc toys to user kun

what absolute flyover shithole are you living in where you think this is the current fashion? fucking hell man you sound grossly out of touch

if you're wearing skinny jeans it makes it look like your pants fit you better, it also shows off your shoes, its comfy, etc.

>Hes a farmer who loves RC toys from rural Australia.
HAHAHAAHAHAHA
THREAD OVER. everything is explained

lmao @ all the faggots cuffing their pants wearing slip on vans keep stealing shit from skateboarders

Fucking skaters man ahahahaha

Srs question why do a lot of guys and girls wanna dress like skaters now everyone owns a thrasher hoodie and sk8highs

because they're poor and this is the only styles they've been exposed to on poorboards

cause they wanna look the part without actually skating because theyre scared of getting hurt so they scooter isntead

huhh are you gonna cry because people steal memes from skaters??
huhhh huhhh

What would you honestly do if you woke up tomorrow morning, looked in the mirror and saw you had sharingun? would you good or evil?

i don't know what a sharingun is

i cant decide but it is so exciting to think about actually having it lol
i dont know if i could stop myself from shaking with excitement as the thoughts of possibilities flood my mind and my heart races

because people like how it looks. makes your pants look more interesting and lets you show off your socks
fashion isn't about practicality dude