I'm 5'8 is there any hope for me to ever pull off Rick or should i just commit suicide ????

I'm 5'8 is there any hope for me to ever pull off Rick or should i just commit suicide ????

When will they learn?

no way dude, and definitely not the shoes as you iwll look like a fucking clown

But wouldn't they look less ridiculous if your pants were covering them like in OP rather than sitting on top of the shoes like pic related

because the clown shoe effect comes from the height of the shoe so having your pants cover it would negate that to some degree right?

Obviously stuff like super long t shirts and hightops are out but what about the shorts and shit like the flyknits or low ramones, those would be fine right?

id lean towards a 'no', but if you must avoid the shoes and weigh no more than 120lbs

a fella your height could look into yohji?

dude pod shorts are the WORST thing for a shorter guy - theyre so dumpy:( please just don't it will look awful

people say you can do it just make sure to style reallywell

I'm closer to 150-155lbs but not fat at all would it still work if i styled it well, im not a huge fan of rick owens anyway just a few of his pieces.
Plus is chinks can wear it im sure it cant be that bad.

Thanks, i was debating them but I found the drop crotch to be a bit of a turnoff.

Also what yohji would you suggest? Y3?

I'm 177 cm (5"9, close to 6"0). Am I fine?

nigga what? if you're 5'9 you aren't close to 6'0

6"0 begins from 178 cm, I'm 177 cm. Sorry, but in Europe we have civilized height measurements.

I wish we had height measurements that weren't retarded

6'0 is 183
5'11 - 180
5'10 - 177.5
5'9 - 175

Will you ever learn?

but you're too short anyways

Wait, isn't 5"10=6"0? Why the fuck does it end at "11?
Makes no fucking sense. Ameriturds
are retarded.

Rick himself is pretty short.

You're a fucking idiot

No, there are 12 inches in a foot

>5'8
>150-155lbs
>not fat at all

1 foot is 12 inches, not 10, the imperial system is not decimal

5"8 is borderline manlet. 5"9-5"10
is average in most of the world.

google says 5'11/180cm

it doesn;t matter rick isnt designed for average people

ok?

clown shoes aren't high though, they're chunky and long

this
avoid anything drop crotch
it'll just make you look shorter

ditto on the shoes

that being said is right
short people can pull off the rick look but it's a lot more difficult
if you really want to go for it I recommend finding some shorter rick bros on instagram and studying their fits

Tom Yorke can pull it off and guy is fucking 5"5.

Yeah some of us are actually not bbc craving little twink fagbois and exercise regularly although im probably closer to 150 if im being honest

Y3 is pure shit designed for hypebeasts
Look for actual Yohji

rick himsef isnt super tall is he? Hes even said his stuff is made for people with an athletic body type

rick will make you look like a clueless fashion victim no matter how tall you are

Im pretty new to fashion and especially fashion on IG, who would you suggest thats shorter and posts good rick fits?

>bbc craving little twink fagbois
>projecting

you're a fucking stubby manlet stfu

they sell clothes at walmart that are more suitable for your bodytype sweetie

>Im pretty new to fashion and especially fashion on IG

don't start with rick, you'll have no idea what the fuck you're doing and look like an idiot. this coming from someone who likes rick

I'm even slightly shorter than you and I still wear some pieces from similar designers. I also know several other manlets who are even shorter than me and who pull it off in a great way

Rick owens in general is not made for you, you're too short. Stacked jeans will make you look like a dwarf, and most of his tops are way too long to look good on you. But there are "short" RO tees that are still a little bit longer than the norm, you can wear those. You can also wear low RO shoes. Also rick leather jackets can look good on manlets

Instead of rick, you should focus on japanese brands : Devoa, Viridi-Anne, Yohji, etc. They are more expensive and harder to find though

Also have a look at Damir Doma, it's easier to wear than rick for a manlet

Oh and if you can find some Lentrian, I have a few pieces and their small sizes fit good on short people

When does short actually begin?

Tbh I've been into fashion for 5 years or so and I still look like shit 9/10 times I wear avant garde shit

It's actually hard to pull off, unless you go for a total look and dress fully in one specific designer. You have to be aware of your body type, of normal proportions, of how the designers you're wearing have intended to fuck these proportions up, and then you must figure out how to do something out of it. And short people have it particularly hard, because if we fail at that we don't only look like clueless morons, but also like fucking midgets

So you should begin with normal brands in order to learn the proper codes before thinking about breaking them. Otherwise you'll pay ridiculous amounts of money to look like shit

I'd say it depends on where you live

In France I consider someone to be slightly short if he's right under 175 cm, and to be actually short starting from 170 cm

But if you're Dutch of from black Africa for instance I guess the standard would be quite higher

So what would be too short for Rick considering he himself isn't high?

>pimples on nipples
Jesus I'm not gay but women are constantly finding new ways to disgust me everyday

They aren't pimples and they're normal.

No idea

I'm 169 cm and I can't wear most of his stuff

Haaaaa youre pissed! i bet youre some ugly broke loser who only has his height going for him.

>inb4 "Im a 6'4 millionaire model with 5 10/10 bitches blowing my cock!!!!1"

kys homo

you mean muscular and healthy? i dont think walmart specializes in that. I bet you shop at H&m and uniqlo right?

So what fashion related IG accounts would you suggest following?

what about his pants? like the slightly slimmer "jogger" type ones, would those be fine if i could tailor them or get a smaller size and style them well?
Im not looking for anything eccentric i mostly like his shoes and the more "tame" pieces he makes

netherlands/germany short is under 190cm
England, France, Italy, th US - under !75cm

Slimness is as important as height in most of these questions...too many fatsos trying to wear clothes that arent for them

6'4 + broke

5'4 + 10 million in the bank

Which do you pick?

honestly rather have the 10 mil. the minor problems youd encounter being 5'4 would easily be mitigated by being rich. shit with ten million you could probably get ricky himself to handmake you whatever you wanted

>6'4 + broke

anyday

Girl here. I'd choose 6'4 + broke.

Height >>>>>>>>>>>> Money

Netherlands and Germany have height but no fucking taste. Last time I visited Berlin it was either American-tier shitty Walmart outfit or muslims in r/streetwear outfit.

5'4 + 10 million any day
noone cares about you height when you're a fucking millionaire

money. a lot more of my problems would be solved by money than being taller.

This - theyre prob the #1 and #2 things women want in a guy, heavily leaning towards height

Money gets you everything. Plastic, height ops, bitches.

Height only a bit better feeling about yourself which will be eliminated by some bad feature like small dick or weak chin. If you don't accept you body as it is you will always find some flaw in it.

>>girl here

nah bruh. lanklets pls

>If you don't accept you body as it is you will always find some flaw in it

This

Don't wear long t shirts. They make your legs, and in turn you as a whole, shorter.

wow you're more retarded than imp system
u should go out kidd

I bet you havent seen tits in your life
virgin