How do I get my hair to look like this without having to wet it every five minutes?

How do I get my hair to look like this without having to wet it every five minutes?

Gel, cum, etc.

gdragon looks bad these days

i didnt ask for your favorite drinks

milk

>drinking anything besides black coffee and water

don't wash it for like a month

>Not drnking ocha or yerba mate

Maybe apply hair gel or something while your hair is still wet and let it dry or something like that
I don't get why anyone would like to have a hair that looks like it hasn't been washed for days, but each to their own I guess

Try living in a swamp you filthy piece of shit.

sipping on some yerba right now, pure tea is fine too

is yerba mate effay?

It is but only yerba mate from Argentina

and drinked with a metallic straw

>not club mate
top pleb

What's the patrician version of pic related?

I feel like i could do better but i sure am not sure how

jaja meiner meinung nach sollten wir so viele flüchtlinge wie möglich aufnehmen.

afd nein.

möchte noch jemand club mate? :)

have thin hair

Hopefully this type of shitty hairstyle catches on becuase its what my hair does naturally.

yeah you can tell his skin is pretty grot

peruvian semen

Mate is fucking trash

>trying this hard to be cool

if u drink soda or anything else other than short blacks and water u should sterilize urself asap

>short blacks

did your wife put you onto those?

Bitte.

>Ilex Paraguariensis
>Indiginous to Paraguay
>Discovered by indians from that region
Paraguay is the real yerba mate paradise. Also all argentinian yerbas taste the same, boring, grassy, slightly smokey but with no depth. Paraguayan mate has a stronger, deeper taste with notes of tobbaco and stronger smoke. It's also more finely cut, so much better when you're in a hurry as it takes fewer brewings to extract all the caffein.
that's like saying Lipton's ice tea is better than actual tea

negro paraguayo de mierda

He's right though tbqhfamilia

American Crew Fiber

Gatsby?

not even paraguayan
also
>implying argentinians are white

>implying argentinians arent white lul

Unless cyberpunk Is your aesthetic

Underrated

shampoo once a week, condition every other day and put this stuff in every morning and u will be a greasy mess (but ur hair wont smell bad)

Don't do this not washing your hair is fucking stupid, gross and coconut oil wont cover a week old stank

no poo is the only poo mate its 2 0 1 7

unless u live in a pig pen ur hair shouldn't smell that bad after a week.. especially if u condition frequently

Taeyang literally just uses water

Do you poo in the loo

Don't shower for a week

his favorite drink probably