Why people from this place are even on this board? They haven't contributed anything worthy on fashion industry...

why people from this place are even on this board? They haven't contributed anything worthy on fashion industry.Not a single noteworthy designer has come out of this nation,same goes to high brands and yet most of the poste here are from this pathetic country..What's even more funny is that they unronically called themselves as white and start making claim that WE ''''white'' invent this or contributed that and some other shit..Its pretty funny coming from mongerized people talking about race,culture,tradition and so on..and lets not talk about fat they are and how bad looking and disgusting on average they are and i believe they also possess double digit iq..haha..seriously you americunt people should visit board like /k/ or some shit..lets be honest Veeky Forums is not for you

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#safe=off&q=american fashion designers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why people from this place are even on this board?

They created this website

That's one angsty little turd

yeah by ripping of 2ch you mean

Angry shitskin

Ohhh someone's angry for no reason again.

t. mehmet

kek
euro here, and I don't understand all the murica hate on 4chins
sure, americans can be obnoxious and think the world revolves around them, think they're some kind of world police upholding justice etc. while starting countless wars for no reason, but it's not like other western countries don't have similar problems, some of them even worse

I wonder if OP is a professional keyboard warrior for russia...

Pycнявый cпaлилcя)

britbong go to fuck mother you are exactly the same

>go to fuck mother
ayy my ruskie comrade
not a britbong, not even a native english speaker, I can just recognise russian bullshit when I see it

Whoa boy, somebody got btfo

I have 7 guns, a bolo tie, and two cowboy hats

Feels real good

America is full of shitskins, don't kid yourself.

The uniform you posted was designed in Europe by European people.
What are some nice American designs?

Matherfucker i fuck your
family,your BITCH mather
suckdick in petrolium,your
faggot
father suck and lick dick again
for your grow up bestard.Say
hello to your BITCH mather
because i'm with blacks fuck her
too and she almost died like a
Street dog.
I want fuck your grandmather
and grandfather too(of course
with blacks) but they are already
dead but i can fuck their tombs
SON OF A BITCH.
Be assure this time we will fuck
again your mather but this time
she will die like a BITCH in the
street
After all your homo fag father will
suck many dicks to bury
your BITCH mother.

Is this supposed to be read in iambic pentameter?

Sorry, we're too busy ruling the world to cut some faggy clothes that nobody will wear.

Hello jewman ! Jews are the only reason america is ruling the world, jewman

>he thinks america rules the world
>not the jews
>wew

citation needed

New york and california. That's all. No one knows the desert evangelical gays killing nigger lynching town

Nah man you got to show me how Jews are the one and only reason why America rules the world senpai.

Maybe you show how they're not

Ruling the world means globalism. Means you're not keeping your hands in your own pocket. Means you're not conservative. To be conservative you shouldn't strive for innovation and inventions. To innovate, to invent, you have to have high openness and agreeableness. In other words : left wing, globalism leaning, worldly view. So, either you're a commie, or you're a hick. Choose one.

>i have no sources for my claims
ftfy

>to rule the world means you're communist
lol what? I guess the British Empire was communist. Never knew.

this is a very weird chain of "logic" and the conclusion is moronic
>either you're a commie, or you're a hick
the world isnąt black and white zou cretin

>America hasn't contributed anything to fashion

Holy shit you are retarded.

Riqq owen

This is now an American contributions to fashion thread. Post your American contributions to fashion!

Prove it.

We have the best fashion designers, don't we folks?

JEANS LEVI STRAUSS JESUS CHRIST YOUR DUMB

Low fashion

You know Rick is from US right?

he is half hispanic just like every mongerized american claiming to be white

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#safe=off&q=american fashion designers