Are there any Veeky Forums cars that would make sense to own?

are there any Veeky Forums cars that would make sense to own?

like owning a bmw or audi would look tryhard and only makes sense for parents to own. bmw is for gooks parents in general, audi is for whores, azn women (mostly), and men having a midlife crisis

Subaru gets a lot of shit, but is a great car for just about anyone.

desu its jsut about the only hatchback that actually looks cool. vw golf can look kinda cool at its best, but usually it looks lame. my only gripe with subaru is taht the interior is cheap, ive seen a couple videos and they all say how cheap it is. the seats look kinda lame too like walmart racecar seats.

somehting like this would be hella cool to own but it would be a bitch to maintain. idk a lot about cars but i know taht old cars with eat up ur money. with taht said, i think 80s were the best decade for cars

i'm currently looking for a car too. i'd like to get a volvo s60 polestar, but they're a bit out of my price range

realistically i'm looking at golf gtis and wrxs

vw golf can look kinda cool i guess, but getting a new paintjob and dwitching parts out can be expensive. pic related is teh best the vw golf has ever looked

i mean if i'd get one it would be 2015 or newer. i wouldn't have to worry about new paint and parts (hopefully) right away

i just want a nice looking car

>those numbers
They obviously weren't putting it against the RX7 Turbo

>posting lowered VW's
>nice looking
I think you need to leave. You shouldn't buy a car based off of how Veeky Forums it looks anyway. That isn't how cars work.

Spend some time on Veeky Forums.

look nigga im not trying to race and shit out here like some autist, idc about how fast it goes. i jsut care about a e s t h e t i c s

found the underage
starting beef because someone posts a vw
it must be difficult to live with such low functioning autism

u have no style u buick driving faggot

The new miata looks so fucking good but it'll be basically impossible to get.

>only hatch that looks cool
boi

I prefer the 124 since it does away with the "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry, I m-mean it" front end.
Did Alfa Romeo release their version yet?

fuck anyone who hates miatas are ridiculously fun to drive

the ford focus looks like ur dad took his old hatch to the body shop or wal mart to get a body kit or some shit on it so he could roll up with his cool car in front of u and ur friends to fit in with u guys

and besides
>american cars

if u get a miata ppl will think ur gay because usually gay ppl like and drive miatas, which is why they say miatas are for fags. unless ur actually ga then i guess it doesnt matter

T tops are panty droppers

If you mean your cousin's panties then yeah sure.

F-body or you're nobody

speak for yourself subifag. easily the tackiest of riced from the factory cars, right behind the FRSlow

Old BMWs and Mercedes are pretty Veeky Forums.

yes but they are a butch to maintain, shit is expensive

t. Elliot Rodger

Elliot Rodger drove a basic bitch 3 series BMW that anyone with 5 - 15k to spend on a car could get, not an A4 like that photo

anybody with a 5 series, a4, honestly any car taht looks like they are too young to have or looks like daddy's money car are trying to compensate socially for something with their nice car

AUTOMOBILES ARE MERE INSTRUMENTS, AND INTERNAL COMBUSTION TECHNOLOGY IS AN ABOMINATION.

Pretty true but it's what I think of any younger person in a really new car, even if it's just a newer Camry.

i only think of it with a higher end car desu. even as a young person, a camry or subaru or honda are all mad affordable, so it would make sense for them to have them as a first car. shit, theyre all dirt cheap used as well, sometimes u can fool ppl into making an used car look brand new

Sexy coupes that are lower price but practical: Mazda Miata, Dodge Challenger, Nissan 350z/370z, Ford Mustang, Porsche Cayman (compared to other porsches)

I'm single so I don't give a fuck about sedans tbhfam. Can't help you there.

To me, the GranTurismo is the most aesthetically pleasing car out there.

maseratis are persian tier... they arent even that expensive

Holden Commodore.

come on mein neigher

I drive a 2016 Jeep Rubicon 4dr

Silver

Load up bikes, guns, dogs, dead hookers etc and off roads.

Was only 42k and some change off the lot

Year is now 2017
Still in Rover

Top-brit quality

That last bit was a joke, right?

Catfish piece of shit muthafucka

insiurace will fuck u p hard for owning a coupe. a sedan is the cheaper option, which is why i want a sedan. dont get me wrong tho, coupes are infinitely sexier

see

mane dont get me wrong, e30 is the sexiest bmw ccar but taht shit would be expensive to maintain. doesnt seem v practical t.b.h

i rly like jeeps desu. idk how jeeps are for first cars tho, they seem liek tehy are for more exerienced drivers.

Mercedes Gla 45 AMG. Powerful, good looking, good brand and suitable for cities and stuff.

Aston Martin V12 Vantage S
absolute beast and beauty

are u guys azn?

congrats, this is the most pleb tier quote in the entire board, now go back to starbucks with your scooter, faget.

doesn't really matter what car you drive as long as it's clean and not a weird color. Driving stick is pretty Veeky Forums as well. pic related is my baby (04 maxima 6 speed if anyone wanted to know)

everyone that drives a nissan drives like a complete asshole especially the ones that drive altima coupes

they're pissed at the rapid depreciation of their shitboxes

i like the black on black dude

Is a Ford raptor Veeky Forums? I just bought one.

dude who posted his maxima here, completely agree. 350z, altima, even a considerable amount of Maxima drivers are either obnoxious latinos, nogs, or shitty drivers overall. I enjoy it because it was what I could pay cash for my first car and I keep it clean.

thank you so much!!

nobody respects miatas, remember taht

>hideous car
clearly jealous that is has a better butt than them

idk shit about any of taht cuz i dont live in usa. but here (toronto) all the hoes and ratchets have nissan altimas, somtimes they are nogs as well.

Nissans are straight nigger tier. That being said, I own two. An S13 vert and a 4x4 D21.
t. half black half white kid.

what the fuck is wrong with america

I'm not a Miata person either, but you have to be some cunt to do that to someone's car. It's like that scooter kid who rode over the carbon hood of a guy's S15 and didn't even give a damn that he trashed it.

i agree dude. a miata might be a gay car but its still somebody's car, their property. u shold treat it with respect, that pic is jsut impolite.

wouldnt know, im not american (thankfully)

i just know taht nissans are ratchet tier because 7/10 times ive bought drugs from a dealer inside their car, its been inside a nissan

Good car but ain't worth da money

>effay car thread
>no 80'-90's honda civics
>not wanting that beautiful mpg, and glorious bountiful aftermarket of parts and kits
It's like you don't even know how to ricecore

Don't forget this slap, homes.

But on-onichan isn't that a bmw!?

80's - 90's civics would be expensive to maintain. i want something that is practical (money wise) and looks good

cringe

But they're not.
They're bullet proof engines and as long as you do basic maintenance you'll be fine for a long time

If you can't maintain a Civic then I have some bad news for you mate.

what about basic emissions tests?

also relax, im not getting the fucking tamil civic

Sounds like you've built a lot of preconceptions about the world from your basement, user.

Around here, older bmw's are young adult cars, junker mercedes are driven by black people, new mercedes are driven by old women, and subarus are driven by ricers.

Asians never drive beemers, now that I think about it. They're way more into lexus/mercedes or they're poor and drive hyundai/toyota.

I can't get over the profile. Stubby sports cars just say 60 year old man to me.

and where u live isnt the whole world fgt

where i live, nobody ever drives older cars unless they are the kinda ppl who are into cars or they dont have the means to get a newer car.

azns (as well as brown ppl) around here almost exclusively drive bmw, mercedes, lexus, audi, etc. althouugh, even if they do drive those cars, their second cars are always hondas, toyotas, hyundai, kia, etc. btw this is all for the older crowd, nobody young has a fancy car

Hands down lads

One fucking speed-bump and you've wrecked that thing.

mitsubishi evo is really cool, but boy taht is one ugly grill. its almost as shitty as the ford focus grill, but tahts a shitty car anyway so w/e

being philipino isnt effay in fact its the opposite of effay

I owned an e30 as my first car and it's incredibly cheap to maintain

I hate it when Veeky Forums talks about cars, holy shit

That's an Audi.

how much did it cost u mane

you bring nothing of value to this board.
every time you post the thread gets worse.
leave this place you mexican.

Wiesmann GT MF4-S

Equus Bass 770

Too bad its so overpriced

Datsun 240z/230z

>10+year old Miatas with 200k/km done are still $20k+ here in Aussieland

why is this allowed? HOW is this allowed?

Owner of a e39 540i reporting

That shit gives me a boner every time I look at it. Not bad to maintain. Its a bit of a premium on parts but imo as long as you dont neglect the car it will serve fine.

My car has 186k miles and the engine still pulls perfectly

I'm with you OP.

I want to buy a used wrx around spring/summer for ~16k

a sedan with awd + 300hp and the 0-60 of a porsche 911

I knew the boganbuck was inflated, but holy hell that's bad.
That's around the price of an R32 GT-R here in the states.

these are fuck ugly holy shit. they look like the kinda car ur dad would get after ur mom left him, because he thinks taht somehow it will get back at her/make up for her absence. taht weismann is horrible to look at, it looks like what some delusional nerd in his 40s would get becuase he now feels like james bond now taht he is aged

i wanna get a wrx hatchback t.b.h. the sedan is okay looking, its not completely terrible but it looks like every other sedan t.b.h. its a cool car and all taht, but the hatch is the sexier version of it. also i dont like the spoiler, looks like some chinaman racecar shit

Since when did Veeky Forums become an import ricer board? Does anyone have any non fuccboi racer tier vehicle?