What's the secret to being a 70 year old man who still has all his hair?

what's the secret to being a 70 year old man who still has all his hair?

95% genetics
5% healthy diet

100% money

>all his hair

lmfao

t. retard

He doesn't though, that's why he has a comb over.

Didn't you see the Jimmy Fallon episode where he played with it?

Good genetics or just money for hair transplants.
My grandpa and his brother are 85 and have a full head of black hair, meanwhile my uncles are thinning in their 50s.

my great grandpa had a full head of hair until his death in 98. it was kind of greyish though

if you had to choose, would you rather be tall but balding by your thirties, or short but never lose any hair

get

Well. Dang

how short are we talking?

greatest moment of your life, it only goes downhill from here, first the hair

tall. I can always shave it all of or wear hats.

A weave

No, not a wig, you fucking autists, a weave

finasteride

if by short you mean like 5'7"-8" but never lose your hair then definetely that.

well, trump is 6'3 and has a full head of hair... so i dont know where this is going?

What if he wears loose suits to hide the fact he's on stilts?

>full head of hair

nono. it's very obviously thinning like mad. he's not balding, but to call DJT's hair "full" is incorrect

I'm pretty sure he had a bad hair transplant in the 80s, thats why his hair line is still pretty thick while he starts to diffuse all over. If you look at younger pictures of him you can see that he had some clear recession going on.

>trump
>6'3
no

???
being of height is one of the requirements of being a leader of our country. sorry your jealous 5'7 ass isnt tall. nice arguement tho.

its thinning but its way more than you can say at these cucks balding at 20. he was 40 years ahead of yall

or maybe under those suits is a little nigglet he sits on the shoulders of

is this a joke

1) I've met him 10 years ago and I was a bit taller than him. I'm 6'2.

2) He's 70 now

3) not 6'3

is what a joke..? you being wrong? LMAO

anyone that is over 25 on Veeky Forums is a joke

6'1 or 6'3 hes still above average. this was an answer to the question above so whether youre slightly taller than him or not doesnt matter. hes still considered tall

it's a joke