Is vaporwave fashion still cool or will I just look autistic wearing it in 2017?

Is vaporwave fashion still cool or will I just look autistic wearing it in 2017?

You answered your own question.

bump

i love this aesthetic

it's pretty normie tier desu
you should look further for your nostalgia base aesthetics

post yfw when 2013 was 4 years ago

dont worry you wont look any more autistic than you did while wearing it in 2016, or 2015 for that matter

Cav Empt is pretty cool

It's cool, but it had lost a lot of its freshness since the 90s revival is being milked by the mainstream.

Overall it's a safe aesthetic and it will look good if you don't fall for mainstream traps

It went mainstream around 2015
Some point down the line it merged with the Mac Demarco style and Yung Lean/Bones shit. That shit isn't what actual vaporwave is.

yes and no. Just don't break the bank to look like a handsome slav.

it was never cool

Isn't looking autistic kinda the point? I mean it's such a fucking ironic style that it can never get old because it getting old is directly the point of the a e s t h e t i c s

It was always autistic desu familio

If you want to look like a 5-year old sure. Even Yung Lean has toned it down, probably realized how autistic it looks.

youtube ruined vapprwave and wear.

leafy pyrocynical etc

a) it's not
b) has nothing to do with "vaporwave"

>"still cool"
>Implying it was ever cool

If vaporwave doesn't replace streetwear by the next decade than fashion is basically dead and classless.

it is and always will be cringey.

this is what you look like.

why do they always do this pose like what? what meme is this? why do they fold their hands like that and crouch down?

>still cool
eheheheheh

it never was cool

it was always autistic. the male equilavent of tumblr-core

i like it but it'll die late 2017 and you WILL cringe

I'm a big Yung Lean fan and absolutely despise the whole /aesthetic/ shit because it has been ruined by 'vaporwave sad posters なんか' or whatever on Facebook.

That or the fact Lean ditched the style a while ago and it's been dead for some time.

Fuck him. He's the reason vaporware never developed like it could have. He killed the aesthetic the day he tried to emulate it.

ninya my man

Very passée

>yung lean
>vaporwave

NO CORRELATION WHAT SO EVER FUCK OFF YOU POSEURR