I guess this is the only place I can write about this

I guess this is the only place I can write about this...

the other day I was in the train, and I was wearing my af1's, all white of course, looking like brand new shoes compared to how most people wear them (they look like shit, fucking normies going out daily)

Anyway, I was sitting on the train right, and this couple enters and sits next to me, they are wearing the same shoes. They seem low IQ, guy looks like a trap fag gipsy, they had a pitbull. I hear the guy saying "he is wearing the same as us..." like pissed off. I start thinking "oh god". He was like looking at my shoes until I left.

What the fuck was that? Are you in danger of getting punched by some thug if you are wearing the same shoes?

nobody ever replies to me on Veeky Forums

what are you actually asking?

Im asking if there is some sort of code where if you wear the same shoes as someone else you are treatening them or something?

Like I said before, he and his girlfriend were wearing my same shoes and he looked pissed at this fact.

Were they niggers? Are you a skinnyfat white cuck? If you answered yes to one of these then that's why

Stop being acoustic. The guy just said that to be friendly, since he had to sit right next to you.
Btw if you complain about normies pointing out your clothes, you should stopwearing normie's clothes.

Fucking acoustic faggots i swear man.

He didn't seem friendly in the he said it... i dont know. He seemed like the typical comfrontational guy.
And he didnt said it to me, he said it to her like, he didn't tell me a friendly "hey we are all wearing the same shoes", so I just stuck to my business. I may be an hermit but im not a full blown autist.

No he was a bit gipsy I think... the girl was "white" (as in white spanniard, im spanish)

I was a bit mad, she had nice tits and ass.. typical girl that gets abducted by a bad boy low inhibition guy like him during HS. I guess they were around 19-20 and im 27.

No im just skinny, we were same height, consider I was wearing af1 and frauding with +1cm insoles lol.

af1's are nu-male core, you weren't threateing anyone.

if you'd been wearing tn's it would have bee a different story

>af1s
>past 2012
You only have yourself to blame numale

What is numale and tns?

What other shoes can I buy? I like af1 because they make me taller, the white look is nice and makes me fit within normies

Im thinking the jordan low all whites to rotate with the af1 so i dont wear the same shoes always

I dont give a fuck about edgy fa shit i just want normalfag shit to fit in

what shoes is McGregor wearing here?

nu-male is a /pol/ meme.

af1's > jordans

tn's are shoes for aboriginals

>af1's > jordans

I think so too but it seems now jordans are the latest trend in normalfags no? is it because they cant afford af1s?

those tns look ugly as fuck who wears that fancy shit
what are these shoes? anyone?

bbbbbbbbump

dude, why do you own af1s? they are ugly as hell.

am i in another dimension?

>brand new af1s

If you don't trash them then you're retarded

>nu-male is a /pol/ meme

it came from /v/

>retarded for keeping shoes in good condition
ok

enjoy your fluorescent white nigger shoes, pleb

stop lying you cunt it came from /b/