Tucking in

Why don't more people tuck in their shirts? It compliments the male physique much more than just leaving excess fabric dangling around the hips

(I know I need a new belt, I'm poor and this was just a little test)

dyel

because

No, I run lanklet game

lmao this looks dumb af]

dweebcore

it only works when u actually look dope to begin with

It depends on the fit. The one you posted in particular doesn't complement tucked in shirts

Looks better untucked

Because tucking in is associated with formal dress, so you look like a numbskull when you tuck with solely casual clothing.

in the vast majority of situations this would look bad

y do white people always look so awkward when copying styles

You look a thousand times better in the left pic

it would look like i 'attempted'

Kek, you look like shit in that outfit.

You've gotten me curious now. Why does this outfit look horrible to me? The thing that stands out to me is that your pants and shirt look the same which I find absolutely horrible unless it's black. Furthermore, the belt doesn't go with khaki, a brown belt would look better however I'm not sure if that's THE problem.

I do see how tucking on the right accentuates your figure, however the one on the left looks slightly better. The right looks more like something a dad would do.

Can anybody else comment on this?

tee info? dont just say nike please

low rise pants. don't even bother.

Yes I am aware that tucking in low rise pants is horrible. I tried it once.

looks like garbage, even worse than without the tuck
"complimenting the male physique" is just one aspect of fashion that can make something look better, but obviously its a multitude of different factors that allude to someone thinking that something looks good
its a poor justification, as using that particular reasoning would imply that the best and most aesthetically pleasing means of dressing is just full body tights
when you're wearing garbage that doesnt fit that well anyways and you tuck in your shirt its equivalent to wearing a hoodie and jeans with expensive ass shoes, its tacky and looks awkward

I have a feeling you know much less than you think you do.

because they dont want to look like this

Because I'm still fat (working on it) and dont want it to show even more

Good for you, you've got a cute face. You've got potential

actually a huge fan of tucking in. If done correctly (not here), it puts you leagues ahead of 99% of people who just dismiss it outright. The fact that people bashing tucking in, in general on this post is absurd

Problem is, im 6'5 so hard to find clothes that fit good unless i have them tailored
Which as girlfriend may be pregnant (havent tested yet bc didnt think was an issue) wont be in the budget for a while

hi cutie :3

post fit
not bashing tucking or anything i just think its more situational than anything
most people are just bashing the fit in OP, not tucking

levi?

Are you asking if thats my name? If so no

This is the second time I've seen this picture

You look like you enjoy being molested

this fuccboi dresses better than you.

this thread is excellent proof that Veeky Forums is full of underage retards from fashion-backwards flyover state who would be better suited to r/streetwear.

ppplease post a fit.

do you live in paris and were you in at a clipping. live recently?

>male physique

no need to worry, you aint got much of that bud

that has to be the most boring, milquetoast look i have ever seen

you have such a cute bod user
hope the face maches it