Why is my side profile so shit? Will losing weight help this?

Why is my side profile so shit? Will losing weight help this?

Abdominal vacuum ing + mewing during. Decline abominal curling

lose weight, grow your hair out, make some eyebrows

you look like a bitch lmao

Say that to may face and not online, senpai.

your not ugly, but your not even average. get muscular that'll help but everyone is fucking lazy these days.

If you were my roommate i'd spoon you.

Consensually

Are you a girl (boy) though?

boy ;P

Ah. That's a shame. I'm not into boys (girl). Thank you anyway.

Bumparooni.

Mongoloid

Wow. Rude post.

It's the way the jaw muscle / skin / I don't know what the fuck to call it goes down your neck.

Yeah. I don't know what to call that either but the way it stretches from my chin to my neck is bothering me.

10 000 000 hours in photoshop.

I have been mewing for a month now.
Woah. I don't look a whole lot better.

Sheeeit it's not even a question at this point.

I think I'll start taking those facial exercise a lot more seriously now.

It's the digastric plane. You're welcome.

And sorry OP, your neanderthalic looks ain't changing through any intervention of your doing.

Pretty sure the only thing that can improve that particular thing is surgery, fat loss, and better posture, in all likelihood induced by serious training. It might literally have to do with the way the muscle are attached in this area, which is wholly genetic. Your jaw bone structure doesn't seem fucked and I'm gonna assume your have straight teeth, aka an adequate facial development.

But I'm no expert. Consult.

Eh. I'd consider going through surgery but that shit ain't effay. I guess I'll just have to live with it. People don't bring it up anyways.

Who the fuck brings up another person's flaw in a conversation?

But girl process that information and the way they do if by seeing your profile and filtering you out. They don't even think you're not attractive you just register less.

I'd really explore what the options are.

That's some /r9k/-tier psychology their but I guess there's some truth to it. I guess I'll just have to look harder to find that qt french girl that's into Beach Boys but barely speaks english.

I just extrapolate on the basis of my cognitive behavior. I notice things that I find attractive way more than things that I don't find attractive. It's not a question of me being a dick but rather of my brain discriminating between the useful and the useless.

No reason to think that girls would clutter their brain with things that aren't evolutionary useful.

>not average
well he isn't above average so that literally means ugly. You retard