How do I get an Veeky Forums facial scar? Do I just cut with a knife?

How do I get an Veeky Forums facial scar? Do I just cut with a knife?

Is that you, bro? If so, I think it looks extremely, EXTREMELY effay as it is.

If it were me I would just leave it be; it honestly does add TONS of character.

>Is that you, bro?

Obviously it's not fucking him, otherwise he would not be asking the question, fuckwit.

Alright, here's how to get good facial scars.

The German military officer aristocracy were masters of this, as dueling scars were seen as a badge of honor, so they learned how to alter them so that they looked more pronounced.

Basically, it involves stitching it yourself, but in order for it to look especially jagged, you need to sew the cut with coarse horse hair, or lay a similar irritant into the wound before stitching.

>How did you get that scar?
>I cut myself
>Why?
>Cause I wanted to look cool

Don't cut yourself, just hope something happens to you that gives you a scar and you get the plus of having a story to tell. I actually have one myself from when my sister threw a chair at me, sorta looks like pic related but only the upper part.

Go out and earn it. If you're good enough to get it and not die, then you're pretty alright.

exactly, Mensur or bust

Don't forget that there were surgeons who would create "fake" dueling scars for those who were too much of a pussy to actually duel or were not very good at it.

slightly broken noses > scars

Already got that lmao. But it's from little league baseball, so not as bad ass.

>tfw had a seizure and hit the concrete face first
>now have a scar that makes it look like I have a dimple on one cheek when I smile
/effay/ as fuck

>Knocked my head on the washer when going to take a shit because body likes to pass out
>sicc scar on my right eyebrow going down
>Tell people it was from a fight so i don't have to say the real story

get on my level, plebs

>try skating for the first time
>try to do a manual
>dive face first into concrete

split eyebrow looks dope

I have a scar along the curve of each eyebrow from splitting my head open on two separate occasions. I find it pretty funny, desu.

> be me
> as High school student
> doing the weekly sport lesson
> today's basketball with mixed team
> play aggressively as usual
> jump over girl with uncommon long nails
> succeed by getting that scar going around the exterior my right eye
> looking like a fucking russian mobster with my marinière and grey blazer
> got mocked a bit because it somewhat looked like Ribery's scars
> still think this is badass
> wound starts to intensely heal
> don't know if I actually have to let it go or dig it up
> I'll probably have other opportunities to have my angel face mauled again
> bye bye sweet wound

>how did you get that scar
>sister threw a chair and it landed on my face
>h-heh

I have a dog bite scar on my left cheek but it's hard to see because of my bad acne

Veeky Forums here just browsing Veeky Forums don't usually post because idk anything about fashion but seriously.......

>playing rugby for seniors team
>make a bad tackle
>had to go to A&E
>end up with brutal facial scar across from centre of forehead to centre corner of eye, very lucky I didn't lose my eye

That shit will CHANGE YOUR LIFE

I'm a rough looking guy and I get a lot of funny looks now and I hate it, everyone thinks I'm just a brainless thug
If I could change it I definitely would

How do you even break your nose in little league? I played catcher and would sometimes practice without a mask, get drilled in the middle of my face, and still be fine.

I didn't break mine til college
>3 friends and I studying til 4am to prepare for the 4-5 exams we each had the next day
>struggling to stay awake
>lightbulb.gif
>"lets fight each other for a little while lol"
>going pretty well, I had a few massive takedowns and some nice hits
>get my friend pinned backwards underneath me
>put him in a headlock with his knees bound by my arms and his wrists in my hands (in other words, he couldn't move at all).
>shift my grip on his wrist
>oh crap
>end up slingshotting the back of his hand into my nose with all the pent-up force he had been trying to use to break free.
>instantheadache.wav
>huge ice storm comes in that night
>roads iced over the next week and a half
>unable to get to a doctor before it started to heal back slightly crooked.
No ragrets; I look more warriorlike now

Very minor, subtle scar I got from busting my head open as a child. I think it looks pretty cool desu.

there's literally nothing there

how about you try like a gunshot scar. it's v easy. u shoot yourself. it's also funny.

r u black?

N O

I think he just meant to truly symbolize his difficult childhood by showing us how physical wounds can be hurtful as the mental ones.
The wound is even place next to eye, which defines his new vision on things because of the previous events.
Truly contemporary Art right there.

Wow.

what are you even circling lmao

>Wanting facial scars.
I have a scar that goes down from below my right eye, and across both of my lips. I got it when cutting a piece of steel with a gas axe at an angle. When I cut through it, it swung down and slashed across my face while burning me in the process so it left a nice big permanently deep scar like in OP's pic that I can never get rid of. Has a pink tinge to it. See pic related.

Be thankful that you have beautiful faces, Veeky Forums, never be as retarded as OP.

not op, but please post face if not shitposting
that sounds dope af
i have scar too, on my left cheek, brom burning on coal outdoors, drunk af

Wanting a facial scar so much that you want to mutilate yourself is indeed stupid, but I think one can look pretty awesome with a scar
Own it

thats because you're a big brute looking dude

if you're a handsome twink it's dope as fuck

based off your image, i'd say that scar looks pretty fucking sick as fuck m8, but that only works if you aren't ugly

Nigger.

Are you black?

Get better soon.

I scratched my own face with my nails when i was drunk when i was younger so now i have three scars on and on the side on my eye. I was and am fucked in the head and didnt have impulse control but i can control myself better now.
Used to give my self concussions by smahsing my head with a piece off wood and shit. My fingers are pretty fucked aftet i used to put my finger in fires as well

I guess i was a masochist or just really edgy idk.
I got alot of cool scars now at least

i have a scar that looks pretty much like what you describe. i got it one time i fell asleep in some stairs and fell the fuck down.

How about you get into a fight and naturally let it happen, that way you at least have a story to tell, dont fucking go the bathroom and cut yourself you Veeky Forumsg

post scar faggot

>operating gas axe
>no protection

youll never be former merceniary with cool facial scars dressing full exmilitary core and owning few knoch pieces

n-no homo

become SOF

tyler?

don't get it by getting into knife fights

I've been in knife fights and I'd rather be chased by a dude with a gun than be in a fuckin knife fight man

a noose

>mfw I have a small scar near the corner of my eye from falling as a kid
I don't really know if it's effigy or not, I hardly ever notice it

>effigy
Fuck, you know what I meant

who are you

>only the upper part.
haha cleft lip lookin mother fucker

1. Place a cat inside a cardboard box.
2. Shake box semi-violently for several minutes.
3. Place your face very near box-top.
4. Slowly open lid.
5. Presto.

Go out and do things instead of shitposting on Veeky Forums

a true badass

>anons not realizing the "scar" in the OPs picture is an old technique of make up where they literally glue your skin together to make a line with deepness

Veeky Forums is literally a buch of 13yos now

post your bbc

basically be handsome and anything works

pigmy

who's this guy?

I've got a gigantic brown birthmark that covers my whole right asscheek, does that make me effay Veeky Forumsmalam?

well post it so we can r8 it