Why did Fascists LITERALLY have the best outfits?

Why did Fascists LITERALLY have the best outfits?

Because they tend to be the best at everything.

Because Hugo Boss.

there is literally nothing special about what fascists wore when compared to any other standard european milsurp of the time

stop being cringy

That is your opinion and your opinion is wrong.

Stay mad peasant

Not a fascist thing, just a military thing
German boys look cute no matter what you put them in, no homo

Because pure, undiluted evil is very attractive, and has a mysterious charisma about it.

When you snap out of your psychic doldrums and nightmares, it's actually not very effay at all, just pathetic.

So how come clinton looks like my ballsack?
So does george soros as a matter of fact.

I think you have this backwards.

Except world wars.

Wasted m8

Because you have different taste

>opinion
>wrong

You'll die changing nothing, your country will still be as liberal and left wing as it is nowadays, and you'll never experience the change that you struggle for. So it's useless, you're really wasting your life. Unless you change your expectation in life.

Wrong.

Fascism is literally the best aesthetic.

Go ahead, show us the French uniforms or the British. Show us how they look just like German ones. I'm eager to see it.

Panzer tunics, reversible parkas, and the fallschirmjaeger uniforms were all unique to the German armed forces. Their camo uniforms were also one of the earliest universal camo combat uniforms.

>implying comfy field marshalcore isn't the best

sorry i can't hear you over the victory at el alamein

This

Mosley's blackshirts looked great, at least in their minimal blackshirt uniforms. Not a fan of the nazi aesthetic or the more militaristic fits like in your pic. Too boxy and gaudy. Do you really think the jacket looks good? Those breeches? The hat? Italian fascists also looked pretty good in parts. Overall I prefer the soviet military fits though.