How to get rid of dark knees and elbows? They're like two times darker than everywhere else in my body

How to get rid of dark knees and elbows? They're like two times darker than everywhere else in my body.

stop sucking dick so much

Never reply to my threads ever again

y-you too

lemon juice

Lemon juice what? Rub it on or drink it bruh?

rub it on yo. just google evening skin tone or lightening skin. there is literally a whole industry of skin products for this problem..........

also don't be asian helps. or mexican or whatever minority you are.

Thanks f a m, I will reroll my race soon ( hopefully won't land on indian or african )

lol I wish I wasn't asian :(

Depends on what kinda of asian

I think if you're from SEA/India it's KYSMM tier, other asians can look good.

Anyone else have particularly red knees, hands, feet, and maybe elbows? I think I have circulation issues but im not sure

If pale, that's really cute.

I'm pale but im not a girl, so.

half korean half german.. girls say I'm hot but when I look at myself all I see are unmasculine alien-like features and want to kill myself.

Pics of knee?

lol I'm not OP, I don't care at all about my knees but they are darker than my legs from biking scars.

Don't be a self hater, embrace it :)

M Ü N C H E N
Ü
N
C
H
E
N

g e t o v e r i t

Exfoliate and moisturize

Before I make a full on regiment I'm gonna need to see your knees and skin tone. Basically I need to know if I'm gonna bleach you too much or cause post inflammatory hyperpigmentation

you are a dirty racemix and should kill yourself for being a degenerate offspring of two race traitors

fake eliza gtfo

Burn!

lol do it for me

Get an AHA (something like Alpha Hydroxy 10% gel). If that doesn't work after a while of daily application look into skin whitening.