Hair Styling General

First edition of 2017. It's a brand new world of effay to explore.

What are your favourite cuts now?

Getting a haircut in a few days and I'm bored, what should I do?

It's blonde, just a bit wet here

Side pic incoming

side

getting this one in a few days

without he fag-male beard

and this on the right side

what is dis called?

the fuccboi

ahh cheers senpai

what should I do with my hair? I don't like how it looks right now but i'm not sure what to do with it.

getting one of these in a few days

Bump

What should I do with my facial hair, Veeky Forums? I don't know shit about facial hair.

I know I need to shave all the bullshit under my chin and on my neck, but what should I do about the hair on my face? Is my hair full enough to even grow decent facial hair?

I am trying to make my face look less fat, but it also needs to look professional because I work in a corporate environment. Ty for help

You have stubble pretty much everywhere, which means you can grow to a proper beard with a few months

The problem is that I have to go back to work on tuesday, and I need to be trimmed professionally before I go back.

Stubbly shit like that would not be acceptable. It needs to nice and trimmed but I'm not sure what would actually look good.

My parents absolutely hate the Hitlerjugend I got a few months and urge me to try something else

What should I do?

Pull a Jake and look good while doing it

I'm sorry

Shave it all. Way too sparse.

Does it work without the facial hair?

dont be underage

>see on Veeky Forums not to use shampoo every shower
>every shower since middle school I have used shampoo
Fuck

lol I've been using shampoo since middle school too, but I stopped a few months ago and my hear seems a bit better than when i was using it, so it's never late to stop.

But isn't my hair going to look nasty and greasy? Does that ever go away?

what haircut do i get?

another pic for reference purposes, front view of me

I'm nineteen and up until last year I shampoo'd every day for about 10 years. There's an adjustment period. Quitting cold turkey, your hair will be greasy every morning when you wake up for about 2 weeks. Then it will slowly decrease and you'll be okay.

Otherwise, you could use an alternative, or shampoo/conditioner every other day. A friend of my started shampooing/conditioning with Hanz De Fuko 5/week, then 4/week, then 3/week, etc. Now he washes his hair twice a week.

I started using a hair cleaning oil by a company called shehvoo and it works pretty well. Not sure about it as I've only had it for about a month, but it apparently doesn't remove anything from your hair but dirt and sweat, because it's oil.

Currently, I wash my hair with Hanz De Fuko shampoo/conditioner once a week and use the oil twice a week.This works like a charm for me and my hair is very healthy now.

TL;DR: Yes it is and yes it will.

no i had this hairstyle but i cut it down and now im regrowing my hair from "scratch"
atmost if you hate beards just get a goatee

How do I fix this trash haircut? Buzzcut? If so how short do I go?

You have more things to worry about than your hair

Please be specific!

Let it grow more before cutting it
and idk why you put that stupid ass snapchat filter over the second pic it distorts your entire face so the pic is useless for reference

dont do this part

Wow you guys are really ugly

what a unique haircut dude
thumbs up

What do I ask for if I want to look like a fashy gentleman of honour and integrity?

What haircut is this? High fade?

Rip in piece
"who can say where the road goes, where the day flows, only time"

thats a tape or as people who arent familiar with black hairstyles, a temple fade

I currently like a taper with a #2 on the sides with about 2"-3" left on top. It's a clean cut and a little product goes a long way with shorter hair

Haven't had a single good haircut in my life, I have soft, thin, frizzy jewfro. How the fuck do I deal with this?

went to the same hairdresser that did this for me, i asked her to just bring the blonde up higher and now i have mom streaks and i want to pull my hair out
hair color suggestions? i want something fun and eye catching and light that's not bright pink
i wear mostly neutrals with spot ochres, maroons, hunter greens etc (do we still call that jewelcore?)

i gotchu senpai

Long on top, short sides.
My friend has very similar hair, just use no shampoo or a very gentle one, condition and add a light product to bring out the curls

I want to grow my hair out like this. Can someone give me tips on how to maintain my hair and how to improve the growth? Any tips or tricks?

This is what it looks like from the side

visit ur local noose stylist everyday

muted pastels aren't too basic yet ?

What should I do? I want to buzz it all off but that's boring

What do you recommend for product? I'm already using a sulfate free medical shampoo for dandruff not using conditioner though any recommendations?

Try finasteride, that or shave it all off. You have only two choices.

get some more body to it, and let the curls lose

Should I buzz?

y

you are a qt :x

Hell no, keep that shit going

low skin fade short/med messy on top

YES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU LOOK LIKE A WOMAN

>implying that's a bad thing

this tbqh

would love to try this but mu hair is too fucking stiff

Styles for wavy/curly frizzy hair? Also how long should I grow it out?

Looks too dry

Stop brushing/coming it out. Don't dry it with a towel. Put some leave in curl helper.

what do you guys think of mine??

Would assume you like it in your ass

Would never do/date a guy like this

Your fat. Fix that 1st. Then worry about anything else

Looks bad

mid back bb

lucky i dont lik dick you gay fucker

Stay clean shaven for another 5 years, your facial hair atm literally looks like my arse hair at age 14

That would be a lot of hair to deal with

Lol he's obviously trolling with some cringey guys pics

from the thumbnail I thought it was drake or some shit, then I clicked and loled too hard

it would make me happy thou :/
shoulder length then?

Grow it longer dude, looks cool

pube head
stiff hair? tf?

It's almost there now. Thinking of a little past it. I just get sick of the hassle

ya just a bit past it would do fine,
is your hair naturally curly?

How do you look for good barbers? There's a billion salons in my area.

by price

keep the sides and back short but keep top long. comb back the sides with some gel, but push your bangs forward, up, and to the side. like this

How can you tell what kind of haircut you should aim for? I'm totally clueless.

Asians are so androgynous

figure out your faceshape first

I've heard that a lot and I still have no idea which I am. Like, I could probably fit any of them. It's just...my face.

then the other things to consider are flaws, hairline type, hair type, etc.

well, post your face then. straight shot, facing forward, hair pulled back.

Yeah. That's a picture of it natural.
I used to fight it. I'd brush it out and ruin the curls then make it wavy with a heat wand. Just recently started letting it be natural

It's hard to tell what shape your own face is because you're so used to seeing it. It'd help if you posted your face so new eyes could tell you your shape.

no comments?

Its cool. We might be seeing a lot of these sorts of styles this year.

More body? It's already pretty thick and I don't like it
I guess I could try that, but I don't know if I'll pull it off since I have terrible bone structure as far as my face goes. That guy's a model. Thanks for the advice

would look better with a beard

I'd be shocked if he could grow one

Should I lose the beard?

i havent used shampoo since high school. im a senior in college.
what i did was i had just started using less shampoo every shower. just go down slowly until you have barely enough to get sunds on your entire scalp (if your hair is long dont bother with the tips of your hair at this point) then only shampoo every other shower, then do twice a week, etc. then at some point you can just stop.
if you can, do it in the winter and just stick with a hat whenever you can. if anyone comments, 'dude, ive been wearing a hat all day' will suffice. or if you cant, (say, dress code at work) do it in the summer, and youll be all sweaty anyways.

it also possible that your personal scalp might just not work with this style, but theres only one way to find out.

its not quite perfect for me, i get asked very infrequently what product i put in my hair (protip, nothing) but it makes it quite easy to style. im not sure if they ask because my hair stays up on its own or because it might look greasy? i dont know. my girlfriend likes touching my hair and hasnt complained about it being greasy so.

if its not too popular where you are, ive noticed light grey is on the come up

Kek