Is plastic surgery Veeky Forums?

Does Veeky Forums want to get plastic surgery?

1. DEFINE "FAH".

2. COSMETIC PLASTIC SURGERY —PLASTIC SURGERY THE SOLE PURPOSE OF WHICH IS TO MODIFY APPEARANCE— IS A FORM OF BODILY MUTILATION.

WHY WOULD YOU MUTILATE YOUR OWN BODY?

ALSO, IT IS AESTHETICALLY VAIN, ETHICOMORALLY DISHONEST, AND AN IGNOBLE PRACTICE IN GENERAL.

so the world is vain lol, everyone is judged for their appearance, taller people are perceived as nicer and taller people earn more and what not

1. YOU DO NOT SEEM TO COMPREHEND; I AM NOT DENYING THE IMPORTANCE OF APPEARANCE; I AM ACTUALLY REMARKING ON IT.

>... the world is vain...

NO IT IS NOT; MOST PERSONS IN THE WORLD ARE VAIN; DO NOT HYPERBOLIZE AND PROJECT YOUR OWN VANITY.

3. APPEARANCE IS A FACTOR IN THE JUDGEMENT OF OTHERS, BUT ONLY THE VAIN PERSON REGARDS APPEARANCE AS THE SOLE FACTOR.

point still stands, you get treated better for being good looking

These jaw surgeries are not plastic surgery, they are medically necessary

YOUR "POINT" MAY STAND, BUT IT STANDS LIKE A DEAD TREE.

THE ACTUAL "POINT" IS THAT COSMETIC PLASTIC SURGERY IS MERE APPEARANCE MODIFICATION; ITS CHANGES ARE SUPERFLUOUS; UNDERNEATH THE COSMETIC PLASTIC MUTILATIONS YOU ARE, GENETICALLY, THE SAME INDIVIDUAL; IT IS ONLY YOUR VANITY THAT DELUDES YOU INTO THINKING THAT BY CHANGING YOUR APPEARANCE YOU CHANGE YOURSELF; ONLY YOUR IGNOBILITY PRECLUDES YOU FROM SEEING THE ESSENTIAL, AND RECOGNIZE THE DISGUSTING ACT OF COSMETIC PLASTIC SURGERY.

SINCE YOU ARE IGNOBLE, YOU CANNOT PERCEIVE THE ESSENTIAL; SINCE YOU ARE VAIN, APPEARANCE IS ALL THAT THERE IS TO YOU, THEREFORE, TO YOU, A CHANGE IN APPEARANCE IS AN ESSENTIAL CHANGE.

Did you take your autism pill today?

>YOUR "POINT" MAY STAND, BUT IT STANDS LIKE A DEAD TREE.

B T F O

lmao

Good posts

>not having ultra wide monitor as a face

Yes, probably will have a nose surgery..make it a bit smaller.

>this much damage control

what did this guy have done from the second to third row? i cant put my finger on it

darkened hair, lower bodyfat, puberty

Idk why but the first two are really attractive to me

mirin

no

will go for a nose job, couldn't stand the thought of having an implant in my face so gonna have to pass on the chin, hopefully fixing my nose is enough to reach 6/10 and be effay

Middle looks like annie clark but once the black eye disappears it doesn't lmao

If you have plastic surgery and want to have children you should be obligated by law to show the before operation photos to your partner.
The kids are gonna have the same problems the parent had before the operation.

Lowering my hairline is about it. Otherwise I look and feel perfectly how I want, I get compliments everyday but it's my own personal thing

I may fill in my nose "swoop" but that's a hard "may"

t. not fucked over by their genetics

I only want to fix my issues that I got due to mouth breathing

I'm seriously considering getting plastic surgery at some point to get a higher nose bridge. I'm sick and tired of my ugly flat asian face and I think if we currently live in an age where plastic surgery can give you such amazing results, why not take advantage of it? The only thing I'm worried about is if the surgery deteriorates over time and I get that nose falling off the face Michael Jackson shit, that scares me...

you need bimax surgery

oh fuck, I love it when fat people are insecure about their looks. They will change clothes haircuts even fucking plastic surgery, but will stay fat fucks. This is so sad it is entertaining.

Checking in from a year ago, making progress on my orthodontics. Might be able to undergo surgery this year if all goes well.

lost weight first you fuckin fatass

get really skinny and get a buzzcut, go for that shaolin monk look

wow bottom is a girl i would fuck anyday but top is a girl i wouldnt touch with a 10 foot pole

i pray to god my partner doesn't scam me or something

agreed 100%, i would feel so fucking betrayed if i had kids and my partner told me after the fact

How viable is hair transplantation surgery?

Asking because I have always had bit higher hairline, but I lost some due to stress, diet and health problems and it looks terribad. Of course, I can cover it with proper haircut and hairspray, but that's just not enough.

You can get hairline surgery whereby they move your scalp, that way you won't have to take imunodepresents for the rest of your life.

Yeah, but I afaik, that one leaves a scar that's rather visible, especially with short hair.

fucking idiot, yes self-esteem issues can drive a desire for plastic surgery but it's the same for anything. some people eat when they're sad but that doesn't mean one should be lectured when they want something other than nutrient gruel.

poser, bodies are places for people to live, not your moralfag property.

>tfw can't find pictures online of anybody who got a rhinoplasty and has the same nose as me

how am i supposed to know god damnit

i'll probably get some sort of nosejob

worst tripfag this board has ever had

These aren't plastic surgery even though they also obviously improved their appearance. First and foremost the point is to fix the bite, airway and TMJ issues.

OPs pic clearly had rhinoplasty tho

If she has a kid with someone he's gonna be fucked

will you marry me?

Oh my fucking god!

I mean I'm on an Internet fashion board so I wouldn't expect anyone here to know anything about the law because none of you have any experience in the real world but that's not how it works and you're both retarded

is there any surgery that can correct asymmetry in my face? my eyes are super uneven ):

Ok smarty pants, so is their any type of law that makes you tell your partner you had plastic surgery before you have children?

there*
and no there isn't you fucking idiot

Depends.

Blepharoplasty might, but you might need to just get general oculoplastic surgery

That's kinda dumb, i wouldn't wanna have fucked up kids, guess i'm gonna have to get someone to do a background check on my partner if ever want to have kids.

Holyy fucking shit at that incel girl for lifeeeeeeeeeee

Her lower third was literally nonexistant before surgery

It's insecure therefore not effsy cause of no self confidence

Chad next to Billy

In the future i will get a nose job. I have a "roman" nose and i want to have an "greek" one, also make it smaller too.

you're really saying that when this board is desperate enough to have daily face rate threads? and that's only the tip of the iceberg

anyway, everyone should get PS at least once. even the most subtle changes can be good

if changing one's appearance means being insecure, well, youre on the board for changing your appearance with clothing. wake up dumbass

Roman is much more masculine, if you don't want to look like a sissy faggot don't do it desu.

weak roman nose like sean opry is probably the best tbhfam

>figure x, case y: specimen CODE:"Monster Mandy" experiment number one

bit rude

are correctly positioned ears important?

>tfw when getting jaw surgery

the second is hot for some reason

Should I operate on my roman nose? Does it usually come out well?

No, but I'll get a hair transplant when I'll become visibly bald.
I also considered fixing my pectus excavatum, but it's not very prominent so I'll just get good pecs to hide it.

Good looking parents won't necessarily make good looking children, ugly parents won't necessarily make ugly children.
Ugly wife or not, when you impregnate her you're still rolling dice.

>imunodepresents
That's a myth

>desperate
It's actually for fun. Lighten up.

from 2/10 to 8/10

fucking insane, the miracle of modern medicine.

There is nothing intrinsically wrong with your face. Get a better haircut, lose weight, lift, and stop being a bitch

A lot of the pics posted isnt plastic surgery just to improve looks, especially and maybe most likely had problems eating or speaking as well as back or neck pain and/or headaches.

I have a massive underbite and a crooked nose, my german mandatory health insurance will cover the treatment except for some hundred euros. I cant take a bite from anything (I have to press food against my teeth with my tongue to bite it off), have a slight speech problem (tongue hitting the front teeth, therefore muffled/ sluggish speaking and I dont have a single intact teeth due to the corners breaking off.

The breathing through my nose is also limited, as soon as I start moving around I have to breath through my mouth.

I also have a slightly roman nose but the bump is not that noticable. The problem with such a nose is that is looks big if you have weak chin.
If your chin is decent, you will look great with a roman nose. If not, you're double fucked

From Olga to Stacy.
Is this shit real? Holy fuck she went up 5+ points lads