>Celtic
when will this meme die?

the one with the red dragon

Never because it's not a meme

Isle of Man aren't real Scotsmen
they're just faggot inbreds on a shit island
Highlander core is best

Irish fag here.
To be honest,no one in any Celtic nation dresses well. Come here and you will see that everyone dresses like an adidas dustbin bag or someshit.
But on your pic...it'd either have to be us or the Scots.

Brittany obv

desu the fit is actually pretty good

Irish American here. How are the girls there my fellow potato nigger? I really want to keep my seed pure. Do they look anything like this?

Whats the black on with the white cross?

you aren't irish, stop pretending you are

Our obesity rate is super high which isn't fun in the slightest, I think we're the highest in Europe so not the most effay

Cornwall

>mfw latin-celt

That guy seriously needs to learn how to do proper lineart.

Seconding this

you're not irish, you're just american
fuck off with that heritage shit
we hate people like you

None of you answered my question. Do your redheads look this good?

Breizh obviously.

thats wales

I agree

Easy

>implying not Ireland

being a potato nigger isn't fa

Irish guy from last night.
No they look nothing like anime girls which is upsetting.
Also,you should use a picture of a real woman but even if you did that I dont think it would be accurate enough.For the most part,Irish girls are unattractive and un-flattering.

Btw,talk to any Irish person like that and you will probably have your shit fucked up.We're not all house of pain shamrocks and fucking shenanigans like ye lads think.Grow up man.

Damn ok say I'm a cute girl who is pale and ginger w Irish features, what would my experience be like? I can't speak the language at all though I know it's not that common, my senpai came over in the 1940s. I've always had some pride about it desu my last names really Irish and it's uncommon, not like O'Brien or smth

Wow senpai? really Veeky Forums

Soooo... this girl is American who is pale with red hair and Irish features?
I dont know like,i'm sure if you were sight seeing around you'd like it.What kind of experience are you thinking about?

Whats your last name if you dont mind me asking?

Yes, pale n pretty thin but I've got the strong farmer girl jaw I feel like is an Irish feature
A short study abroad, my major is English and I studied Irish mythology this year. I'm probably embarrassing. Last name's M'Ardle but I feel weird even saying it online as I've never met another before

Also raised hardcore Catholic

Nobody here likes the Church unless they were raised by weirdos living in County Cork or something.
I dont know anything about jaws and I certainly dont know anything about farmers ones.Didnt think farmers had there own type of jaws.
I have never in my life heard an "M'Ardle" or "McArdle" it sounds very northener or Welsh almost.

Yeah when I've looked it up it says northern but who knows

Northern ireland > republic of ireland

Fuck off you fennians

who had the dopest terrorwave fits that still inspires some urban kids on fa? yup thats right

>Irish American here

Neck yourself.

Damn this post was intimidating as fuck I really felt like McGregor was trying to press me when I read it

But no 10 out of 10 redheads? I find that hard to believe.

Pics?

>Protestants actually believe this
wew

>my fellow potato nigger