I shave my head as close as I possibly can because of my just fuck my shit up tier hairline

I shave my head as close as I possibly can because of my just fuck my shit up tier hairline.

The problem is even when I shave it as short as I can, my retarded hairline is still clearly visible.

How do other balding guys shave all their hair off completely so you can't see it at all?

post pic

this. we gotta see your head shape

buzz and shave with a wet razer for slick bald?

obviously?

PRIVATE PYLE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON A VIETNAMESE EMBROIDERY FORUM?

So I have to get razors and shaving cream?

I like just using my electric clippers. You buy it once and that's all you need.

mfw this is me in 2 years

Are you guys saying I'm ugly

>He asks, covering up even more of his face

Is my jawline good

Post side view

What should I do about my hair anons? Does it look fine at its current length? Should I just keep doing that?

no, because your chin juts out like this

My guy, we can't tell you anything with 2 heavily censored front view headshots. Literally all we can see is that you are balding.

9/10% he's just a chinlet doing it on purpose.

What do you mean

My chin doesn't look like that.

I am not jutting out my chin

I just want an honest rating on my jawline

Made me kek

Your jaw/chin/whatever is fine.
I know it's shitty meme advice, but you need to be more confident.
Now I'm not saying confidence is a replacement for god-tier genetics, but you'll be more attractive if you stop being such a pussy and live with what you were dealt.

Yea dude, if you don't you'll just look lazy.

anthony fantano?

>just fuck my shit up tier hairline.

Yeah just fuck my shit up is right.

Oh wait, why is it that the average non-balding fag doesn't get a JUST haircut?

Oh that's right, because their bare head is just as ugly and stupid looking and would offset their facial aesthetics negatively if they didn't have hair coverage.

more like "just can't disguise my shit up", since everyone is just playing pretend anyway

kek

best

Look into scalp micropigmentation, it's fairly cheap and lasts years. Having no hairline distorts your image.

looks fucking nothing like anthony fantano. don't force yourself upon us

This me right now. 25 and literally have no hairline.

That's nothing user. I had this hairline by the time I was 20.