aws.amazon.com/documentation/
aws.amazon.com/certification/certified-solutions-architect-associate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

suckin dick

Juugin' and Finessin'!

this

I work at Patta in Amsterdam and student loans and reselling preme

i have a large trust fund

My parents send me $400 per month for spending money and I work part time that earns me enough money to eat plus an additional $100 per week
So basically I have $200 per week in disposable income and I don't go out with friends or anything like that so I just use it to buy whatever

I'm a personal trainer but I wish I had a desk job so I could wear ties and oxfords and shit

software engineer at AWS and my GF is a real estate bankruptcy lawyer in a large metropolitan area who makes a ton of $$$ so she occasionally buys me shit too.

centrelink

teach plz

How do you like being a software engineer at AWS?

I work and study (earn 900€ currently), live with my grandmother. I have like 400€ for myself, so if I want I can spend it all on my Rick.

How long did it take you to learn AWS? Thought about picking it up over the next few months.

It's nice. Stock went up much more than I expected in the time I've been here, so that's something. You get to work with smart people and build some cool shit that has a large impact.
Here: aws.amazon.com/documentation/
When you're done with that schedule one of these: aws.amazon.com/certification/certified-solutions-architect-associate/
Learn some basic http;tcp/ip;ssh;bash shit and then go be someone's devops guy for $200k a year
It takes a while to really understand because there is a lot of nuance in the documentation but really understanding how AWS works is a very sought after skill set

I'm fresh from costa rica

I wait tables. I work with some hot girls and we wear all black so its kind of effay

I don't. I'll graduate at the end of this year and just spent the last money I had on new year's eve.
I have like 8 bucks left and I have no idea how I'm gonna survive for 6 months with nothing at all.

being a waiter, a bartender or some rich person's PA is about as effay as you can get without being a model, being born into money or having a degree.
you get to wear black
hot girls in your tables flirt with you but they know they can't have you because you are working and you have purpose while they are just goofing off
if it's anything like my time as a waiter, the staff is all fucking each other behind the scenes
you're all wearing tight black clothes

yeah its pretty effay but you're still broke as fuck though. Also no fucking going on here but this last year I got 3 phone numbers...2 girls and 1 guy

i'm a bartender at a dive bar, at least i get to wear whatever i want and sometimes get compliments on my fits from the students who drink there. Pay is absolute ass though, trying to land an IT sidegig since i've done that before.

I work at a frame shop

It's actually decent money while I attend school. Paydays can be really nice shopping days.

i wanted to make money without going to work so i just started making websites for people using some easy ass software (wix) and eventually learned social media management and email marketing and now have a few clients and make like $8k/month and i'm still in school

can I have some change user? I just want some of these.

Work at a bronze foundry.
Make pretty damn good money, and it's a fun job.

selling drugs

Good luck user.

I teach creative writing and do lectures on literature. And then I wait tables at a hole-in-the-wall restaurant in order to survive until I go to uni and get that sweet Scandi education grant.

Why would anyone want to attend a lecture on literature taught by someone who isn't even in uni yet? Just curious

why dont you go out

Because I write books (and also I've received three years worth of specialized education in creative writing and literature). Should've mentioned that, but I don't really view writing as a real job, I guess.

I work in a call center and make $10 an hour with bonuses from surveys

Sales at a mercedes dealership

I sell weed and my country pay high income support.

This is my dream job how did you get into this?

i play poker for a living

nursery nurse

i'm a dangerous man with some money in my pocket

>I work and study (earn 900€ currently), live with my grandmother.
This is literally me except I'm American. How odd.

>cleaning up shit diapers

Bruh get a part-time job at retail. I am 18 at the moment and work at Walmart. I have 9k saved up and a car. It feelsgoodman but I also have no bills besides gas.
Nice how much do you have in winnings? I always wanted to get into poker but I wasted a lot of my time with MOBA games for the past the few years.

I'm curious... Link to PDF?

low-mid six figures

be glad you didn't get into it, it's dying and lonely

Totally off topic here but what do you think is a good major to get into? I am looking at a community college that transfers into a prestige Catholic school. The major would be business with a emphasis on law into becoming a lawyer.

take it from somebody who finished law school: unless you're going to one of the top 10 names for law, like harvard law for example, don't even bother.

the market for lawyers is completely oversaturated. the schools will tell you things like 90% of graduates are employed, which is true, but those numbers don't mean employed in the legal field. it means employed anywhere, including mcdonalds.

become a pharmacist.

don't go into law.
if you absolutely insist on going into law, get a versatile degree like computer science, math, statistics, civil engineering, etc. so that when it hits you that the law field is completely full you have something worthwhile to fall back on

I got paid to go to school (scholarships) for undergrad. Now I'm tutoring math and wasting time until I start grad school in the fall.

Registered Nurse

Lel we probably have seen each other

Yea man that's what the business degree is for. Do you think business is the way to go?
Did you go to a prestige school? I hear all firms care about is where you grad from and what connections you have.

>born in nordic welfare state
>unemployed
>learn how to grow marijuana

18/ working at a builders merchant.

Solid 5/5

>a prestige Catholic school.
whyyy

tech support for a major isp

It looks really good on a resume. I am not to much a partier anyway I work 5 days a week and focus on academics and fitness.

that's essentially impossible to answer. dyeing fabric is already very precarious and finicky. it depends on the fabric, it depends on the dye, it depends on the amount of time immersed in dye, it depends on the dye solution temperature, it depends on your elevation (seriously).

in the case of your jacket it also depends on the velcro and how that velcro is attached (sewn, obviously, but how tightly? with what kind of stitches and thread? etc.

even with photos, it would be just as hard to answer. desu you're just gonna have to test it out.

oops wrong thread

Not either of those anons but I'm about to start my last semester at a top-10 law school and will start working full time as a corporate lawyer at a big firm next fall. What they said is absolutely correct. Google "law school transparency" and you can see for yourself how dismal the job prospects are unless you go to like a top-20 school (if you want to make any money at least). Law schools pretty much only care about your GPA and LSAT score, so if you're set on law then major in whatever is most likely to get you a 4.0 and score at least a 170 on the LSAT. If you're not, then don't put all your eggs in one basket and pick something versatile.

Getting a cushy job at any big firm in a major market is mostly about your pedigree and not coming off as autistic during your interviews; connections matter to a lesser degree. Your grades matter, but shit grades can be overcome if you're likable and go to a top school. Only the absolute best firms will care about whether a kid who goes to Harvard Law is also an honors student or on law review, but firm prestige isn't quite as important since any big firm worth its salt will pay its associates the same salary as the top shops pay theirs ($180K starting).

Work at a medical record software company. Make 66k. First job outta college so not terrible.

i make most of my shekels as a webmaster for an adult cam site, i get a certain percentage of members spendings, also when a model registers and starts to earn

in other words i'm my own boss, no 9-5 rat race for me

digital pimping FTW

oh yea and i rent my signature space out on an internet marketing forum, where i have a shit ton of post and respect, so it pays quite good

little bit of Fiverr too, it's beer money

and my best friend & his family has a medium sized winery, where i help out from time to time, when i got tired of online stuff, we usually bottle 10k bottles a day, which pays pretty well

My grades have been pretty promising since I have started trying in school. I also have a very hefty college fund. I am going to try to swing for an Adderall prescription (I was on some shitty med called Strattera which was awful) and if that works out I think it's in the realm of possibility.

>become a pharmacist.

any particular reason? Good pay? Fun job? elaborate please

Not the OP but pharmacists are in high demand. This is in part due to the difficulty of achieving a Pharm. D, as according to my friends that work in pharmacies, the compounding section of pharmacy is goddamn impossible to master and keeps lots of students from achieving the position

Drugs in general is a good path, I'm pharmacology and the desire for new, novel drugs will be there forever, especially with antibacterial resistance and the possibility of using CRISPR to fuck shit up

working at Zara

I work at a cafe and my campus tech center. About 15 hours a week for each at around 11/hr. I pay for tuition with scholarships and money from wealthy grandparents, so it's mostly spending money.

Going to school for English.

Dominoes pizza delivery moped rider

Not very effay

Studying at King's College London though

Very effay

i'm a neet with wealthyish parents I also go to college

I work at platos closet as well as interning at a local venue

Thank you wealthy background, without it I cannot afford anything

>neet
>college student

you can't be both of these

Art and design

I work as a career counselor at a university and pull down around 1k per month after taxes. It's not so bad. The work is easy and fun. Majored in English, worked a bunch of shit jobs before I landed this one.

Student loans. Pay €320 a month for a studio. Also sometimes make some serious money gambling but not very consistently.

>1k a month
>not bad

?

I have a materials management job at an experimental aerospace division of a major industrial conglomerate.

Currently a jack of all trades/support guy at a very small software company.

Studying databases and SQL and stuff on the side though so I can get a job in information or DBA or something

You in Omaha lmao

This sounds neat, can you elaborate on what you do on a daily basis, what degree you took and your personal opinion on the job?

Did you get a CS degree? How did you got the job?

I work at dominos for about $620 a week

I work at dominos in australia

seeI'm moving to london in a couple months. How much do you make at dominos there? I'm delivery too

im working fast food and collecting dole

life is comfy

You're a fucking scumbag you and patta. I know you guys are selling yeezys to chinks and your raffles are rigged.

£9 an hour

I work 20h a week

Ah, that's kinda okay I guess.

Thanks for the info

I meant to say 1k a week

(You)
I guess i'm a college student

lol nice try Strand Poly

>t. uclfag

no shit buddy