Milsurp thread

Is milsurp effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

camocorner.tumblr.com/
ark-air.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the point of this thread? Why do you have to ask? Is it gonna change anything? Are you gonna want it less? Are you going to be less movitated into purchasing whatever clothing you wanted? Are you that fickle? Do you lack autonomy this much that you rely on an imageboard to make your decisions for you? What is it?

the answers no btw
next time you want to make a general thread just say that dont ask if its effay or not

shut the fuck up.

Yes pretty fa but dead

What's the point of this thread? Why do you have to ask? Is it gonna change anything? Are you gonna want it less? Are you going to be less movitated into purchasing whatever clothing you wanted? Are you that fickle? Do you lack autonomy this much that you rely on an imageboard to make your decisions for you? What is it?

the answers no btw
next time you want to make a general thread just say that dont ask if its effay or not

user is right though.

I wear flecktarn a lot, because it is a sexy camo that can be matched well. Pic related is me.

effay fit

I hate that hat so much, but those facial scars effay as fuck

>Is milsurp effay?

Wtf is the point of these inane hurpy fucking derpy threads
kys

Only if you're in the armed forces

I dyed a fleck jacket black and it came out really fucking well. slight sheen to the fabric and the pattern is very lightly visible. I also dyed an ERDL boonie black

A lot of milsurp shit has good silhouettes but is hard to match/wear in public without looking autistic

Tfw I just bought this jacket

Don't change your style/mind because other people don't like it you weak man. You are a cuck, fashion is not about that

Just make a milspiration thread and be done with it.

I remember Knoch saying that's why he doesn't post here any more.

No more than 2-3 pieces at a time should be worn. Wear it in moderation.

Literally nowhere did I imply that. I actually like the jacket more irl because it fits so well. Cool down bud

Are there any new meme jackets like the flecktarn parka?
I've been looking for something new this winter but most of the stuff(especially newer) is 50/50 cotton-poly mix so it would be hard to dye.

What do you fags think of chocolate chip camo? Thinking about picking up pic related to wear during the spring/summer

ID on third row, fourth from the left?

You've picked alpenflauge, the cheapest and most available camo in the western hemisphere, often overlooked because of it;s odd appearance.

the answers no btw

What's the Digital Camo one, on the 1st row 5th column?

Can hunting camo be Veeky Forums?
Or would I have be like 40 years old and grizzled looking

>Hoodie and t shirT
LOL

I seriously dont get your point. Talk shit post yourself

Where did you get the hoodie+jacket?

You know, I'm less certain about that one. I always assumed it was the USN blueberry camo.

Hunting camo ain't really fast cause it close range camo as in trying to look the most like trees, army camo is supposed to blend u in from distances, no patterns mostly.

Effay* not fast, God I hate cellular devices and their auto correct function.

Looks like you're right, thank you.

If you want to find Veeky Forums milsurp, look at navy gear. This is from South African Submarines.

And this black number I'm very fond of, especially considering the British rainy season is all year, is Norwegian Navy. Actually all norgie stuff is great as well.

Not him but zip-up hoodies are immature and awful looking. Pull-overs are more acceptable but only in specific fits

I always felt the opposite
little kids wear pull-overs
then you graduate to zip ups
so much more versatile and easier for layering

shit fit but good camo

r u d e

Wearing zip-ups isn't immature, most people in the world wear them. Complaining about a hoodie looking immature is immature. Point - Its a fucking hoodie get over yourselfs

Thought the same

goat pants, w2c?

I swear I've seen you somewhere before, do you have your own blog?

Anyway, this military stuff is pretty interesting.
Pocket placements are goat but what's kind of "bad" is that all these jackets are oversized of course and look huge on Veeky Forums skeletals.

tbqh

Arktis

Hot bod

I do actually, yes. Time for some shameless self-promotion.

camocorner.tumblr.com/

I also most in the /k/ milsurp thread.

Arktis ranger trousers. I think they're designated C222 or something. You won't find them in the dispersion pattern unless you order them though, the pair I have were for their catalog shoots.

ty desu

>camocorner.tumblr.com/
Oh yeah now I remember, I think Knoch shared something of yours on his blog, that's how I got there.

Good stuff

That will have been the karst parkas I had made. God that was a year ago almost.

Are those as trippy IRL? That's sick

yeah they are
the fabric is very high quality, man....they're a hidden treasure

Yes. I think of them as my "don;t look at me" pieces.

I got two Ark Air jackets a few months ago
the only stockist I could find was in Latvia lol
They cut out the EU taxes and gave me free shipping, so both together was only like 480 bucks

I'm on first name terms with the guy who manages their facebook so I get things that way. The bag here is a good example.

Damn w2c these amazing jackets. Never seen where they sold this kind of stuff.

/r/ nr 1

oh that's pretty cool; I haven't actually seen that one before
this backpack looks nice but I already have like ten backpacks lol

The top left? Belgian brushstroke smock.

They have the same backpacks listed for more on the Ark Air site than the actually Arktis site.

If only I could find the shard navy parka now

dude it was easy to find a few months ago
now you might actually have to pay retail

*that one is £129.00 if you're a small

**£122.50 if you're in America, since they don't collect VAT

What the fuck man

Where?

No, I'm talking about this one/its navy equivalent

oh you're fucked it used available a few months ago but the sites are sold out

www.hanon-shop.com/

Your eyes belong to me.

Also they're meant to work against urban stuff (pink), Alpine Snowline (green, it;s obnoxiously bright) and ships (blue).

ark-air.com
Bloody Bri'ishes have the best clothes tho

Ah sweet they have dispersion trousers in a different model.

Yeah, I know
No, those are the smocks only.

sorry breh just check Ark Air's site occasionally and wait for the next season drop
and then check all of their stockists: End, Oi Polloi, ITK KIT, Hanon Shop, whatever

or look for something close from Arktis

I'm new to milsurp, but will these ever go in stock again?
Also I love the C222 trousers but I'd need to get them tapered and it doesn't look like all the pockets will be doing the tailor any favors.

Do you know how to search?
That website has jackets, pants, accessories, etc. Now fuck off you ungrateful little faggot.

No, they don't have the parka I was asking after I already have the smock.

I'll probably just end up commissioning one.

The cut will definitely return, but in different prints.
Depends on the season (SS 17 isn't likely to have them; FW releases more so), so pretty much just wait it out with the rest of us.

Nice, what is this?

Of course there's always OD stuff too, come to think of it. Hasn't that been Veeky Forums since vietnam?

I like milsurp, mostly because it's affordable while the quality is at least decent.

Anyways, I really don't wanna risk looking like a goofy dress up cosplayer and try to avoid (dye) camo patterns and flags.

What did you use? Dylon?
Care tell how many pouches did you use? Dylon is fucking expensive in Ireland,it's like a tenner a pouch.

Milfag here. Wear whatever. Just be sure to remove/unstitch any rank, unit patches, rank, or branch tags. Stolen Valor is a real thong and people may think you're a vet or serving.

Militant gear should be worn with matching uniform pants and boots. Making militant gear street/urbanwear is a disgrace to the function as well a disrespect to the people who have fought and died wearing said uniforms

>tfw dyed my m65 years ago
who /aheadofthememes/ here