/unJUST/

--- unJUST general ---
ITT we help total newfags and confused helpless anons go from JUST to FIXED
Throw your problems at us so we can help you

- NEW YEAR EDITION -
How did Veeky Forums help you fix yourself in the last year?
Show your 2016 transformations

My transformation over the last year or so
Left is around January last year, right is about a week ago
>better facial hair--wild mess to reasonably trimmed, healthier/thicker/more even
>better hair--meme undercut to natural waves, weeklypoo=softer/more hydrated/nicer texture, less product used=less damage to hairline, prevented stress-induced mid-year thinning
>healthier weight--lost some fat in face & waist, starting to get some facial definition & have had to drill 3 new notches in my belts
>healthier skin
>much better sense of personal style
>generally better taste in clothing

>asymmetrical face
>basically my right side looks like it's melting
>& covered in moles
>skinnyfat
>manlet
>thin hair
>legs x corpus ratio fucked
unJUST me pls

I hope you binned the Star Wars cap

You look good my guy

>healthier/thicker/more even
how to achieve?

>binned Star Wars cap
>literally became young Obi Wan Kenobi from Episode II
impressive

Thanks guys; y'all are kind
I still have the cap for sentimental reasons, since it was a gift, but rarely wear it unless I'm /out/

Age, regular trimming, brush rather than comb, wash with cold water daily, occasional beard oil to prevent weather damage, and possibly most important, take biotin to help it grow fast and strong

Post a pic man, we're here to help
Most of those sound like either fixable problems or meme nonfactors
Just work on your confidence more than anything

Good progress. Keep doing what you're doing, you've already put yourself on the right path

Read the sticky at Veeky Forums, and apply what you learn to your life too. Work out and fix what you eat is what I mean. Some people would reccomend rogaine for the hair, disclaimer I have no experience and knowledge in this stuff so I can't reccommend it but read into it yourself and decide yourself.

I suck at spelling recommend too I discovered

I feel like that used to be correct, but that's probably the Mandela effect at work
Dang it

Still own Streetwear unfortunately but that's mainly down to not having a buyer for the items. Otherwise I've been able to find my own style and in the process be more comfortable physically, as well as more comfortable in public.
However my life sort of got trashed by the female kind, so 2016 will always be rememebered as a pretty shitty year for me, it did have it's upsides though.

didn't really use Veeky Forums the last year but i took some steps

>got Veeky Forumster
>read more
>stopped buying sneakers (I actually love sneakers, but i already have so many and I'm getting ready to tone down my wearing of them significantly as well as switch up my style)
>read more

I just need to work on my confidence and feeling like I'm up to par with people. Then I'll be closer to being whole.

killin it my guy

>brush rather than comb
what did you mean by this?

It means use left instead of right.

Last year was a really good year for me but at the expense of my wardrobe. First half I spent in bydlo clothing, avoiding people since I studied for uni exams. Other half I spent in army greens, and my days at home were very limited. Didn't buy any clothes the whole year.

I'm starting uni next summer and need to upgrade my wardrobe for that. I know what kind of clothes look good on me but not what to buy. I'm using like 2 jeans, some shirts and all that's way too little.

What should a good wardrobe include?
>How many dress shirts, how many jeans, how many chinos etc. and how many color variations for each clothing type?

"FIXED" is code for "HIDING A BALD HEAD WITH HAIR SUCCESSFULLY"

in uni, especially if you're living on res,you're going to dress up for the first week or so and then its gonna be sweatpants and hoodies, much more comfortable, easier to wear, faster to wear and if you live on campus really no one cares because everyone is in pajamas anyway. are you required to wear chinos and dress shirts at your uni?

No, in Finland we don't have any dress codes. I'm going to a Veeky Forums uni to be precise with a current intention to major in either economics or finance.

how d0 i unjust myself lads
already on a cut and have started lifting weights.

Thanks friendo, means a lot

I meant get a beard brush instead of trying to comb it like a lot of guys do, which tends to rip hairs out or damage them. Also combs tend to absorb natural hair oil instead of spreading it around.
Most of facial hair growth is reliant on genetics, age, and health, but there are a few things like this to help it along is you have a strong foundation.

Just find some comfortable chinos and plain tees and a jacket. It'll look less sloppy than wearing sweats or jeans all the time without taking a ton of effort

Weight loss is a good start; keep it up.
It looks like you have pretty decent jaw/cheekbones underneath, so you're just a couple pounds from seeing that.
Don't starve yourself.
Go ahead and shave since it looks pretty messy and uneven. Not saying you can never grow a beard, just that now may not be the time for it.
Get your hair faded just a little. Length looks good, but the roundness isn't flattering to your face. Keep it up; you're on your way.

doesn't matter what you wear regardless of major

I'm a finance major and literally everyone dresses however they want, mostly sweatpants 99% of the time. The 1% is when we have to give presentation in upper level courses that enforce a professional dress code so business suit

thx senpai I won't starve myself :)