Why are FTP hat so expensive

+150$ for a simple hat, i find that pretty expensive compared to other brands

is there a reason behind for such a price ?

name

Is the brand that popular ? I mean I live in Europe and it's not popular at all out there

>wear a hat with FTP in Scotland.
>celtic faggots think it means 'fuck the pope.'
>get head kicked in from football hooligans.

I don't know if you're telling a real life story lmao but I live in France so I prolly won't have any problem with a ftp merch I guess, but thanks for the warning

>is there a reason behind for such a price ?
yes, it's very versatile, you can use FTP for downloading stuff from the internet

My brother wears this brand. I didn't know it was so expensive. $150 is like every cap my favorite baseball team wears though so fuck that lol.

It used to be cheaper, but their shop has been offline for some time now (it'll come back in march they said) so the prices rised up i guess. But is it really popular in the US ? like i thought the hat would have been 20$, cause even 80$ for a basic hat, supporting a brand is important but cmon

It's getting more popular in streetwear circles, I've seen it a few places. And yeah, that price is just way too much for me, I'd have to be a fan of the brand already

id rather buy a blkmg hat if u know the brand (more a support purchase than a really in depth love with the product (it's like a black hat)

because it's fucking streetwear. Same reason why a box logo hoodie will fetch 950$

like thrasher's stuffs, i mean if u're a skater and wanna help them buying their stuff is a great way to help them, but the fake ass kids buying them is like cringy

Thrasher has been over since 2015

It's not even that retail is high, I'm pretty sure it was still around $30 for a hat during the last normal drop. People on Grailed are the ones trying to charge $100+.

underated post

just go buy a 10 dollar nike hat and call it a day ffs

What the fuck do you mean?
Thrasher always is going out and getting clips,photos,video parts, and interviews.

been done

looooool i thought of this as soon as i seen this thread

Triggering people who think it stands for Fuck the police is my favorite pastime

zac said it could also stand for fuck the police so

shit is sold out in minutes, if not under a minute. so yes

ftp is shit and really cheap on grailed

because people are stupid and will pay $150 for a ballcap if artificial scarcity is created

holy shit this hat is $150. My friend bought two and I thought they were $30 bucks max.

You made me smile today thank you!

ftp is possibly the most contrived, poorly designed, bandwagon hopping, cringeworthy, shit tier streetwear brands right now. it's overpriced because poorly dressed rich white teens circlejerk anything that their fav soundcloud rapper likes to promote.

Bro you dont know shit

Bro

Wtf bro

Seriously dumbass

people always think its "fuck the police" annoying as fuck

$uicideboy$ is pretty dope though.

yeah it is annoying asf.
most people don't even know what g*59 stands for

g*59 doesnt stand for anything
Just a label