oki-ni.com/en/apparel/our-legacy-green-akane-moriyama-varsity-parka-400914.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit. Take a shower and move out of moms house

thoughts.?

noided/10

4/10
2/10
3/10

0/10 so bad like a girl who only wears athletic clothes all the time had to buy a formal outfit for the first time

Shapely figure but needs more colour/pizzaz 6/10
Gym stoner tier 6/10
Looks warm 4/20

i dont really get this fashion thing.
How did i do acording to your standards Veeky Forums.?

Deer shirt is cool!

WHY DID YOU MAKE A SHIT NEW THREAD WHEN THE OLD ONE IS AT 200? FUCK YOU, AND FUCK ALL OF THE SHIT FITS IN THIS THREAD

thanks m8

But the pants are honestly off, maybe I have a black slim fit bias..

nice shirt but shoes are out of place and pants fit a lil weird

is that a diamante button on your jeans? they sit a little high. pants n shoes r cool

you don't look Veeky Forums persay but you look really good

nigga thats smokepurpp

youtube.com/watch?v=4kvLWOO5fKk

I know nigga
I wanted to what effay thinks of his fit

it's an outfit that accentuates your figure well. it will trigger people here because they only like emo gooks who dress like nazgül.
It's not high fashion but the colors work, the shapes are fine. If I had to change anything it would be the shoes. white stans would look nice.

honestly not the best dresser. actually now that i think about it xxxtentacion and lilpump all dress like shit compared to other soundcloud rappers

youtube.com/watch?v=-Fd-ax3R2jA

it looks shit and boring, stop fooling yourself. you aren't gonna get her pussy.

pathetic whiteknight

lmao
???

okay this is it

Veeky Forums is officially dead

Youre warm enough to be beached, like the shirt weird angle
Great fit, maybe im bias because attractive
Your pops is dead

PUA's practicing their negging.
>y-you look like shit
Post fits, lads. Lets see the skinny, well-dressed fellows who are totally not trying to get laid

you ruin music, cars, neighborhoods, now you ruin fashion. is there anything you people don't contaminate and destroy?

They looks like shit tho. what the fuck are you talking about?

Talk shit post fit

why? what's wrong with it? also, post fit so we can see from whom we're getting all these hot opinions.
This place would be so much better if the fatties, poors and virgins would leave their bruised egos at the door and just talk fashion.
The only way to ensure that you do this is by ignoring your opinions unless you back them up with articulate explanations and a fit of your own.

here you go faggot

lmao
???

>is that a diamante button on your jeans.?
lol no, just shitty resolution of my phone

lol who is this clueless, tasteless dipshit you want us to roast? I'm not taking the b8.
Post a real pic of yourself

lmao
???

it's obviously not me who posted that

I am not bothering posting a fit, I don't take pics of it as I my self-esteem is just fine and don¨t need your approval

but I am just commenting on the quality of fits posted here so far compared to quality from year ago when I was active here

how sad

>my self-esteem is just fine and don¨t need your approval
...he pleaded as he responded again

don't take it out of context, my self-esteem is fine enough to not post my fits here, not to persuade you into understanding how shit fits that were posted here are

Abandon this shit thread and make a new waywt

there's already a decent one that's only at 200

why do women go out in public with such a screaming cameltoe? I think it's more hot than tasteless but I'd reckon most people won't think like this, especially those who aren't young men. It's slightly inappropriate for most occasions.

FIT IS GOOD BTW

Confidence breeds kindness :)

wew nice cameltoe i fapped to this

>I'm not confident enough to show my face, only confident enough to anonymously flame people
ok

Uploading with phone sucks

ID ON SHOES?

best in thread by a longshot.

I got some overalls today that look real sweet but I don't have a picture of them

GIRL WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH YOUR PUSSY THE SHIT LOOKS LIKE AN EXTENSION OF YOUR BUTTCHEEKS WHY WOULD YOU EVER LEAVE THE HOME WITH THAT 360 DEGREE ASS CHEEK

The rest of your body implies you should have chicken legs but you got wide ass hips for some reason jigsaw puzzle looking ass

I'm just playing please fuck me

Judging from other photos I've seen of her that's just her ass, her thigh gap is so wide you can see her ass from the front.

I didn't even know it was possible to have this big of a fucking cameltoe. pull your pants up more

fucking you would be weiRd, but your body intrigues me. post nudes

On my feet are Gel Lyte Vs

p okay a lil short but i feel you
lighting SUCKS but nice bag
you look bashful but comfy
i don't know dude not feelin' it
no flavor
everyone is roastin' you yikes
pant's need a lil something
weird pants but i like the shirt
tiny head in picture

glasses are outdated rest of fit is good though

Not sure which thread is the active one

man that jacket is rad but your torso looks really long. not my style on how you're wearing your pants but i still like it

>make a new thread when the old one is still active
>fill it with shit fits

gj effay

Confident people don't hide behind anonymity, they accept challenges and put themselves out there.

clean

Here you go. Not sure which to post to so ill go for both

what do u guys think about OP's kit tho?

Nice Barbour jacket. 10/10

7/10

not very original but whatever

cute dog pretty clean i can dig it

ID on boots?
Love this fit, Black skinny jeans and that memetarn

I swear I had it before it was a meme D; although the the boots (palladium baggy) I'll admit I got them during their up-and-coming meme phase

>class ring
>jeans and timbs
1/10 needs work

bump

6/10 top doesn't vib wit bottom

>fitted.png
fuck off

hat and shoes work / shirt and pants work but together it's not 2 hot

is that the OL jacket from last season?

What's the jacket?

its this one

id on jacket

yeah it is
oki-ni.com/en/apparel/our-legacy-green-akane-moriyama-varsity-parka-400914.html

Fuck me that price. Literally get any old 80's white jacket and dye it for like £10 and you have the same thing.

cool jacket, id?

Lmao this is so gross. Dont give other people advice

nice armpit hair
I'll lick it when we fuck

It's a shadow you autistic fuck

Pls explain what's wrong wit my fit, I think it's good asf

it's not ur fit desu it's ur face lmfao

iron ur stuff and the shoes and hat don't flow well with the pastel look.

t b h not desu

>yeezys
>horrible bleached hat
>jeans in a bad wash especially for winter
>wrinkly fucked up basic gildan tee
>horrible expression
Please just start over. Nothing about your fit is even remotely good

nah b yeezys make any outfit 10/10. you know how much money those cost? this dude had to spend at least 20 minutes under his grandads balls to get the money to afford those.

Fuck this place I'm gone.

who the fuck cares

samefag
also:
>hating on something because it's trendy

Dude this place is fucking awful, I can't believe how long I've been here and nothing has changed

Yeezys arent bad because theyre trendy. Theyre bad because theyre ugly lumpy socks and these in particular are bad becuase the saturation of fakes on the market makes it impossible to even tell if yeezy ones are even real

what do u think about OP's fit tho

worlds largest bump

Put on socks and get better shoes
p good, what shoes?
Shoes and hat don't go with the outfit. Honestly those shoes should be worn in a more athletic style
Uninteresting all black outfit. The keys to a good all black outfit are the textures/materials, the usage of different types of black, and an interesting silhouette. Coats p good tho
That blue and that yellow don't really go together, otherwise really basic
Your silhouette is all fucked up, the pants are throwing it off. Your fit gives off the impression that you are tired of wearing black but you don't know where to start
can't see anything
?? I have no idea what you're going for. Nothing goes together unfortunately and you are lacing your shoes way too tight and it is bothering me
I like it
can't see shit, falls into the same problems as can't see shit, as far as I can tell it's a pretty normal fit. Not really fashionable but not offensive
Why tf are you wearing boots with a sleeveless shirt, pick your fuckin season. The colors don't work either.
That shirt is too skinny for your pants, it makes you look like you have child bearing hips. Colors are really good though
too many rolls. the shirt tucks awkwardly. the pants are awkwardly pinrolled. The shoes are weird. colors are alright.
can't see shit
The material of the shirt reminds me of paper towels and the shoes suck
It's alright. Your pants stack sucky. It's pretty normal though
Bad