Are you ready to see the best fits of 2016?

imgur.com/a/PshDR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muKRk-ssbP4
amazon.com/Garnier-Fructis-Style-Clean-Finishing/dp/B00V5LHAO2/ref=sr_1_6_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1483415349&sr=8-6&keywords=Garnier hair styling
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

most of these are better than Veeky Forums waywt threads

i can't tell what is and isn't a joke anymore

Most of these aren't bad.

those manlet asians tho lmao
and the edgy animated fits
and the stephen hawkin niga

see, i don't have to lose weight

Its really sad because i like a lot of those fits but theyre really taken down a peg by ugly faces in a lot of cases. Pic 2 for example i love but looking at his face makes me hate it

you don't see regular ass people in the street looking this bad. what the fuck is going on here

As the years go by, the gap between Veeky Forums and mfa gets closer. There's still autistic 'fashion' in mfa, but they're somehow getting finer. While Veeky Forums is leaving its nice touch. I miss 2013 Veeky Forums

Really digging 11,13 and 23, maybe 19 and 25.
As said 22 looks kinda weird, maybe it's a posture issue.
Agree with about 2
Also, the last guy 28 is trying a bit too much, maybe the work environment calls for it but still.

Most of it is miles ahead of Veeky Forums but that's to be expected.

Veeky Forums's been a meme board for...well, the whole decade at least.

>the gap between Veeky Forums and mfa gets closer
t. first day on Veeky Forums user

the ones that are bad are really bad but most of them are pretty good

this desu

They're just not adventurous. Typical MFA stuff.

While the fits are fine, they're safe fits. Nothing crazy.

I've never been on mfa
I used to browse Veeky Forums daily from 2013-2014 and I've strated to browse again. I don't really get what you mean.

r/malefashion is better than MFA. MFA is the new "basic bitch" core. Great for people starting out who want to dress better because it's literally the easiest thing to do: desert boots, raw denim, flannel, boom you're MFA.

r/malefashion is a little more adventurous but most of them are stuck in goth/avant-garde.

gb2reddit faggots

You are the one who has sex with men, you are the faggot. Faggot.

I mean nothing wrong with that. I'm the same way. If I wear some weird experimental shit all my normie friends will shit on me

Dude has a problem with his neck and still dresses much better than anyone here.

>you let me hit that one-of-every neutral color fit bro

like a mature caillou

Stephen Hawking?

You all realise these are all from one month, not the whole year, right? They aren't even that offensive, for the most part.

Also this.

>2013 fa
its been shit long before that user

lol the filename

there is no single fit that wouldn't be bad

holy shit

Didn't know. Thank you

Never been to reddit. Yet you guys keep posting shit from them.

I was really young when I found Veeky Forums and I guess I found it at it's peak. If not, learning about fashion changed my life. I wish I found it earlier but I was really stupid.

>I don't really get what you mean.

>(...)basic bitch core
>(...)goth/avante-garde

I don't see Veeky Forums necessarily fit in either of these categories

youtube.com/watch?v=muKRk-ssbP4

Many great outfits wasted on exceptionally ugly people, it makes me a bit sad.

don't talk to me or my wife's sone ever again

I get so embarrassed whenever we gather to make fun of Reddit while our waywt threads are shit

Complain less and contribute more then.

Post fit

>reddit
>the post

fuck off

why on earth would this be considered a good fit? its the most basic outfit you could put together on an overweight guy that makes it look really bad. good on him for trying but i hope hes aware he made the list ONLY because hes fat and people pity him

Some of these aren't that bad but they're just... meh.

mostly boring babby's first fashion. Veeky Forums is worse.

the azn is pretty dank and harry potters dad is too fucking nice for real

>harry potters dad
which one is that?

The only thing that has been stopping me from going to reddit instead of here is that I really don't understand how the website works and I like the simplicity of Veeky Forums. Be that as it may, the negativity and hatred shown by some of the people on this board has always bothered me, but I understand it's what comes with anonymity and frustration.

I do not know how often Veeky Forums is mentioned on reddit, but judging by how often and what kind of content is posted by Veeky Forums users about reddit, it seems both more accepting, as well as more my style (even if the focus on "dad" fashion isn't always to my taste). Veeky Forums's derision has been reddit's biggest advertisement. It is not the ribbing that bothers me, but the nasty, self hating nature of it.

The posting of the sharply dressed man with a neck problem, with the image title "hunchback of reddit" has convinced me that here is not my place. The post not only sums up everything I despise about Veeky Forums (the bigotry and cruelty, as well as poor taste), but shows me that perhaps reddit is different: that a man there can be judged not by his imperfections but by his style and personality.

I don't really know why I feel compelled to type this all out, but I think it is to try and feel some closure. I have been a lurker and sporadic poster for years, and by now it is a habit which will be hard to break, but break it I will. Maybe with the help of a site-blocker.

Goodbye.

Goodbye user.

Reddit is no better, you just don't hear the dissenting opinions because they're drowned out by votes.

see ya later hunchback

Yeah this, people aren't better they just hide their opinions in fear of downvotes. When the guy posted the pic there a lot of people probably noticed the neck thing, they just didn't say anything. That being said, this site's anonimity tends to bring out the worst in people as a form to vent, so you know, pick your poison.

Source on that artist?

>I really don't understand how the website
idk if you're retarded or just trolling with this autistic post but i hope you do actually fuck off Veeky Forums lol

Kikkujo

i know this is about clothes but goddamn these people are fucking hideous

how big do you have to get before your fingers become fat? ive been up to 190lbs at 6' and this didnt happen at all

Why do they all look like raging faggots?

I'M DYING SEND HELP

You have the exact same big ass head if you didn't hide half of it with hair

im black though my hairlines immaculate

fair enough

literally the only reason you're not walking around as a fivehead is because you're hiding it with hair, but you and I both know the truth

ive been here for 6 years now and have to say that with the exception of these two () all fits in that link are decent and better than what you see from usual Veeky Forums waywts these days that just consist of brown teenagers in wack normie trash pleb fits

i bet in that 6 years of time you also lurked reddit so fuck you

why dont you fuck off back to ktt you low IQ trash, niggers are not effay and never were

make pigfuck great again

still looks like a transgender harry potter fan

doesnt matter, the fit is ok. better than most of our waywt and especially streetwear trash

ever seen an fit ugly guy? they're still ugly, same thing with wearing a nice fit.

I don't understand how anyone thinks Veeky Forums is worse than mfa. reddit in general is notorious for a step behind Veeky Forums in trends (music, memes etc etc), and this includes fashion as well.

and? I don't care, the fit is nice, coming from a male muddle. Stop talking, you insecure incel nigger imbecile. All teenagers and people with an IQ under 100 (i.e. most niggers) should be removed from this board - our messiah pigfuck shall lead this battle

see you tomorrow faggot

WAS

nu-Veeky Forums is full of ugly niggers that came over from shitholes like KTT. they need to be purged, including all black-"culture" related threads.

Did i not say the fit was decent? All i'm saying is he's still ugly.

t. pasty white kid

This is actually pretty good

That pic on the right is so cringe. Such shitty posture.

Left could've gone to print. Overall, great fit.

Shoes throw it off, not enough to ruin the fit or even call the shoes trash but ugh...just don't feel it

Decent fit but his face ruins it. And not his looks. I mean you can see the slight twinge of "yes I did good, I'm about to get e-props" on his lips.

its jeans and boots and a sweater and a jacket

you could walk into a jcrew and walk out with that in 10 minutes

How to get that hair texture?

amazon.com/Garnier-Fructis-Style-Clean-Finishing/dp/B00V5LHAO2/ref=sr_1_6_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1483415349&sr=8-6&keywords=Garnier hair styling

it's $3 at every grocery store

Danke mein kamaraden

Keep acting like you've been here longer than a day while you greentext wrong

damn
reddit has some ugly ass looking people

Extremely cancerous

>the absolute "best" fits are better than miscellaneous fits
no shit

reddit has officially surpassed /fa

oh my god this is so fucking funny

the tiny asian guy has some nice fits, wish i could see him be a bit more adventurous
the salt and pepper hair gif guy seems really really obnoxious
the rest is really boring. some of it is broing done well and some of it is boring done not so well but its all boring

I am actually quite surprised, there were more decent fits than i expected. The ugly ones are the worst i have ever seen tho, i also feel bad for manlet asian

why does reddit always take over these threads?

honestly after so many /pol/tards invaded Veeky Forums you can tell the tone of the entire board changed

Tone of this board changed once everyone with actual taste, knowledge or interest in high fashion moved on and left (gothninja-era) with teenagers and reddits being only thing left here.

chwenty three

Veeky Forums is insecurity and fear, although reddit is possibly worse

Do you seriously believe WAYWT is better?
You are living in denial son

why dont you fuck yourself to plebbit fucking subhuman crossposter

yeah, the racism is so stale now. I'm starting to get tired of it. it's not just an Veeky Forums thing, either.
>muh niggers
>muh poo in loos
>muh japs
>muh shitskins
>muh amerifats
>muh whites
it was funny, but it's getting out of hand

Not him, but, in all fairness, these are the best fits for the month.

If you go into the regular WAYWT threads on reddit, there's an abundance of seriously shit fits.

For the past few weeks I have been exposed to r/streetwear without knowing where the pics were coming from

Never had I ever cringed so hard. Now I understand why Veeky Forums makes fun of reddit