Whether or not you like it...

Whether or not you like it, this kid has carved out his own lane in fashion and will probably be somewhat successful in his ventures within the industry of fashion. The real question is, actually effay or no? If no, say why.

Not really. Golfwang might as well just be Supreme, but with another name.

you write like an eighth grader trying his best to sound intelligent for an essay

It's true, but I would have more respect if he gained his following as a fashion designer instead of carrying it over from his music fan base

So you're saying the line will become just as popular as Supreme in the streetwear lane?

Says the user who doesn't capitalize letters or use punctuation. Go post more hitler-inspo pics faggot.

15-19 year olds will wear it like the post 2011 preme memers and I'm fine with that

>implying you wouldn't wear a pastel-coloured sweater like the one in OP and put it on some light denim with vans as a comfy stay-at-home fit
>implying you shit on everything streetwear and suck off raff and rick to try and impress random strangers on the internet

shiggydiggy.jaypig

Him and his friends are the only ones that can really pull it off. Most kids wearing it look like goofballs

>most kids wearing it look like goofballs
>most kids wearing it
>most kids
>kids

Well there's your problem

Good what he has going for him but the designs are way too loud and flashy for my taste. These clothes could potentially look nice but only in the right setting, not on some random teenager or kid who just bought it because Tyler said so.

Reminds me of Stromae his clothing line.

I disagree, the designs are no louder than other popular brands, say Goyard (which is seen daily where I live in Manhattan).

everything about this tool is fake, ladera heights is the black beverly hills, all the drama inside his little "gang" is made up too

Goyard is a monogram pattern that is mostly brown. Only seen the flashy Goyard items on rappers.

GOLF on the other hand makes use of standout colours along with loud graphics. Really dont see the similarity.

Also, are those shoes already released that he previewed on that show and then Kanye came on to tell the public they will get them all for free?

Don't try and be a grammar nazi if your first language isn't English. You can't use commas and your writing is shit (which wouldn't be a problem if you weren't being a dick)
>will probably be somewhat successful
Look at that repetition. It sounds like a Brazilian retard trying to extend his word count by repeating the same thing.

You guys still make dope movies tho I love City of God keep doing you Brazilian directors.

First question, what's it like to type without punctuation and use incomplete sentences while arguing via ad hominem because people have opinions different than yours?

Second question, do you look as if you have the level of autism contained in your posts or are you able to mask it with overpriced second-hang Raf and Rick shit you bought on Grailed?

>Goyard
>mostly brown

Yeah, okay mate.

"Only seen the flashy Goyard items on rappers."

Try reading more than just the first sentence you colossal faggot.

So the demographic of people who wear the lighter coloured items in the line makes you first statement, "Goyard is a monogram pattern that is MOSTLY BROWN" correct? Get real cunt, you're wrong.

Watch Pixote, you fucking pleb. City of God is a 4/10.

i cant imagine an adult wearing golfwang and looking good

nobody thought he was a gangsta nor did they care if he was anyway you pathetic little cretin

If you have ever visited a Goyard store or franchise of Goyard you will see with your own eyes what color is most prevalent. I will give you a hint: It starts with a B.

You literally googled "Goyard store" and then found sixth picture which just so happens to fit the point you were failing at making. Congrats babby.

By the way, in case you're not trolling and are actually a fucking retard, the color pops in that picture because of the wood everywhere. The most prominent colour on the items is black (followed by yellow).

Lmao cant be serious

The black you mention is dark brown, you would know that if again, you have ever entered a Goyard store or have a piece of them. And how dare I post a picture on an image board.

Man these basement kiddos ruining this board

>Says the user who doesn't capitalize letters or use punctuation
this is exactly the response i would expect from an 8th grader trying to sound smart
im not him btw

do you seriously not understand user's point or are you being facetious for the sake of it? most people who wear Goyard go for the less flashy colourways. Even the more flashy colourways have analogous schemes, which stand out much less than the colour schemes in most of the patterns Tyler uses.