Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
removed by mods :o(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX8fsv3qRbA
instagram.com/j.crvz/
reddit.com/r/Accutane/comments/3qb3u3/horror_stories_about_low_sex_drive_relating_to/
rxisk.org/accutane-30-years-of-trading-our-sex-lives-for-clear-skin/
imgur.com/a/ayucu
youtube.com/watch?v=8mdOOTKYvP0&t=28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK THE HOOOOLIDAYS.... and my lack of self control. DOn't look awful but definitely undid some of the progress I've made.

back to Soon™ on thinnin i guess

I miss bonganon. I hope she's doing okay.

Yeah, same. The good news is now /thinspo/ goes on easy mode since everyone else starts watching their diet again this time of year.

stay
hid
ratted

user we got this.

on the not so bright side I have been using myw eird ability to throw up on command (no fingers or anythign) when i told myself I wouldnt, ever. last night i ate a bunch of peppermint joe joes and then threw them up because im weak.Really just short sighted bullshit my people

its always water oo clock.

Are mushrooms and melons good for weightloss? with moderation of course

I love mushrooms! mushrooms + bell pepper + onions make.a great dip

I've never tried eating any of that before,any good recommendations on low cal ways to prepare mushrooms?

any fruits and vegis are good. Just know how to prep em. Melons are a decent amount of sugar, but I doubt you could binge eat them to a negative level without feeling gross with their water content.

As long as when you prep your veggies youre not using a ton of oil and/or sweetened sauces then youll be fine. Someone on ehre recc'd dry saute-ing msuhys a while back to em but I still haven't done it

Does anyone know how much I actually have to worry about sodium intake? I love salt and I know its keeping me full of water weight and looking bloated, but if I'm still on negative cals + losing is there a harm?

I kind of wish I knew how to puke up food, but I know that would be a bad road to go down. I mean it would be nice to have desert and then just go throw up. I'm too old to be that mental though.

hai thinspo, i work at a vegan restaurant. have any of you found that a vegan/veggie diet helps your weight loss?

Try and eat the melons earlier in the day, maybe a bit before exercise or some activity. It's still sugar, even if it is a good source. Don't avoid it, just use it intelligently.

thank you!

>eat psilocin mushrooms
>dont want to eat for the next 6 hours

Notice how a lot of bulimic people are often still chubby,you dont throw up every single calorie so its not worth the go 'cause it turns into a habit too quickly

Yeah, not something I try to utilize and I'm definitely not proud of it. I just push and ti comes up... its weird

I'm vegan for myself. It seems really hit and miss. If you have good, fresh food around its easy but when you meet up with pals at a seafood place and the only thing they can muster up for ya is a potato, it sucks. I frequently carry a bag of roasted, slightly salted almonds around because they are healthy-ish and filling (especially with a glass or two of water)
veganaise seems like a no go, which is the basis of a lot of creamy sauces in vegan restraunts restaurants. Where do ya work? A lot of vegan trestaunts I've tried in my area make great food but its definitely very unhealthy because they just load it with fat in weird ways.
Try cooking stuff in advance. I made red bell pepper spread the other day and that seemed low cal. Def some olive oil in it but just dont go crazy when making and use sparingly.
Just now for lunch I made steamed kale for myself (sounds awful, but once you cook that stuff its not half bad!) just use some small amount of spray so it doesn't stick, throw in a boat load of kale, garlic, and then some water to steam it. I put nutritional yeast and sriracha like sauce on it

okay!

Bulimics are chubby because they usually only throw up when they overeat and will eat normally outside of binge/purge hours. Furthermore a bulimic is defined as an eating disordered person of normal weight. If one was underweight they'd be a b/p anorexic.

>tfw i've eaten over 3000 calories in chips alone over the past few days
just kill me
i hate the holidays

i keep chipping away at my giant toblerone and i think each piece is like 230 cal

Where do you get fish suitable for sushi/sashimi?

Lost 5-6 lbs since thanksgiving. Maybe gained a lb in the last 2 days I don't know and I don't want to check. But I was drunk so... Going back on the wagon hardcore today. Hoping to have a new all time low in a couple days.

I used to be permaskinny too until I got diagnosed with bipolar disorder. They put me on seroquel and without realizing it, I thought I was just eating normally, when I felt hungry, I ended up gaining 60 lbs in 3 months. I'm just here to get back to my normal self and maybe a bit skinnier.

>They put me on seroquel and without realizing it, I thought I was just eating normally, when I felt hungry, I ended up gaining 60 lbs in 3 months.
iktf m8
a couple months ago, i was put on abilify for a few weeks. gained 10+ pounds. trying to unfuck my meds + weight now

I never put much stock in my mother saying that the meds made her gain weight. Then it happened to me. :^)

What's the best weight for someone who's only 5'2"

I managed to lose weight over the holidays. It's all easymode from here on out.

kale has a endocrine supressing compound called sulfluorophane. Eating more than 5oz of it a day is a recipe for hypothyroidism.

Reminder

>during the holidays this thread was quiet, but 90% intermittent fasters, staying effortlessly on target yet still enjoying the holiday festivities
>now thread is full of mealcucks that gained weight over the holidays trickling in after the New Year to "get back on the wagon"
mealcucks will never learn

upperleft on the bottom has a cute tummy

Had a rough day yesterday ate 3 meals because we were celebrating my brothers birthday. To compensate I'm not going to be eating today. On Friday i'll be driving to Syracuse to spend the weekend with my girlfriend and her family, I'm nervous I'll eat to much between now and then and be bloated over the weekend. Stay hydrated and I love you guys.

the fuck, both those sets of legs are perfectly fine

no the lower row is gross

wew are you lost

youtube.com/watch?v=bX8fsv3qRbA

>12105717

hello im 5'9 and 115 lbs, i wear a 29x30 and i was wondering what site has the best fitting jeans for a slim/skinny fit

Really beautiful, but she's young. Give her another couple years and she'll be just another thin model.

Sucks women go to shit so bad above 19.

Hello /thinspo/! Are you getting back on track?

>Current Stats (Weight, Height, Age, Gender)
>Goal Weight and Timeline
> What's your method to get there (or get back on track after the holiday)

Is this a meme?
Supposedly its 1 grapefruit and a tbls of honey....

Who is bonganon?

I'm turning 19 in a week..

>170lbs ~20% bf, 5'6, 20, M
>170lbs ~10%bf, 6'2, 3 years
Win the 90M Euro Jackpot, get 3D printed bones in Russia and lift

of course it doesn't

>mfw I got banned from Whisper for giving anorexia tips and fat shaming

Stop wearing make up except for doing brows and eyelashes, if your skin is shit do something about instead of using make up. Accutane, retin-a, vitamin c serum, derma roller, moisturize, sunscreen. Say no to drugs. Start working out with a friend and do fun stuff together like this
instagram.com/j.crvz/

Welp, you had a good run. If you are really lucky might be okay a bit older but it's really all downhill from 19.

>Supposedly its 1 grapefruit and a tbls of honey....

Grapefruit is actually good for you, honey isn't

As for the calorie burning thing, they're just memeing you

>just rub the grapefruit up and down
>now, girls, remember, grapefruit is a fatburner, so you're actually losin weight while pleasin your man

>like this
>instagram.com/j.crvz/
so she can look like some tired old hag club girl?

I was trying to motivate her to workout. If you say tell a girl to start working out she will think of boring machines and stuff

>Accutane
I fucking love this drug. it clears acne, and most of the side affects are a meme. dry face, lips, arms, and eyes are all I have after a few months, and that's nothing lotion, lip balm, and eye drops won't fix. the only downside is that I sometimes forget to take it during dinner, so I have to eat something else with it later, potentially fucking up my calorie count.

>all those girls working out their butts

Why won't this meme die?

it is magic

also if don't use makeup to cover up dark circles under eye, just get tear through fat grafting

i know its plebbit but i was allways scared off from accutane cause of the sex drive problems associated
reddit.com/r/Accutane/comments/3qb3u3/horror_stories_about_low_sex_drive_relating_to/

I've never worn make up in my 19 years of being alive, I've never had a sip of alchohol, I've never taken any drugs, I've never smoke or drank coffee, never had acne., I work out.. Am I good?

this is better link sorry rxisk.org/accutane-30-years-of-trading-our-sex-lives-for-clear-skin/

no it just mean that you are a nerd lmao

Pretty much if you don't eat enough you'll have low sex drive too

While I was anorexic I didn't fap and lost interest in sex overall for like 4 months

I don't want to live a life of degeneracy.
>tfw still a kv because no husband

it is worth it, so is fina, most people that get problems are just placebo

hair > working penis

no it just means that you have too high standards

Watched Clueless for the first time yesterday, it was really funny

>no it just means that you have too high standards
I don't think I do, I just want a virgin guy with a good job and similar political beliefs that wants to start a family.
I've also never been asked out by anyone because I give an autist vibe I guess..

I'm here for you, bae

Do you live near LONDON

just get tinder, this is what the average tinder user look like in London
imgur.com/a/ayucu

keep in mind that other less attractive guys don't use tinder because they don't get any success

Don't you get looked down upon if you wear skirts in londonistan?
Tinder is full of Chads that have fucked countless women, they are liberals and they don't want to start a family. The best place I could find someone like that is at the church

No. It's just an aging thing. You may be better off than most and delayed the downfall, assuming you are pretty.

You're probably just ugly. If you are above a 6 then you can literally just stand in a park and you'll get a date. You sound pretty cool though (isn't a degenerate, doesn't want to marry a degenerate).

Tips on working at a place that serves food? Such a struggle not to get food at my work. They have quite a few healthy options but I always end up eating their savory fatty foods ugh

Drink coffee and look down on people that eat shitty food

That's what I used to do

bring your own food

>tfw I meet the criteria

I'm not ugly, but I'm not out going and don't have friends.
The women avoid me too.

One time in class, at the start of the year (in the amphitheatre) they were exchanging contacts with EVERYONE. They even asked the neckbeards. When they came near me they avoided me.

My gf works at a restaurant and at first she really struggled but now she's kind of tired of the food and it isn't a problem.

stop dressing like an autist

Maybe you just give off a weird vibe. I mean you don't wear makeup... do you wear all black and look like an edgelord? I feel your pain about being not outgoing and not having friends. It actually wasn't that bad when I was 19, but now in mid adulthood it is getting pretty awful.

Have you ever considered smiling?

stop dressing like esther

I dress classy too, nothing revealing ..
I'm also 183 cms, either they think I'm out of their leagues or I'm too tall and a freak.
I don't, I dress pretty well.
When I was in elementary school I was bullied because my clothes were "too nice" "too rich, you look haughty"
Must be harder as you get older yes, it sucks. I hope you'll do well in the future
For nothing? You look like an idiot.
If I smile for no reason they'll think I'm crazy.

>One time in class, at the start of the year (in the amphitheatre) they were exchanging contacts with EVERYONE.

Jesus

What kind of cancerous school do you go to?

University in France, normie country

>I dress classy too, nothing revealing ..
>I'm also 183 cms, either they think I'm out of their leagues or I'm too tall and a freak.
user, looks don't matter as much as we Veeky Forumsggots would like to think. personality always trumps your appearance. even the ugliest motherfucker can have friends and bitches if he's confident. same applies to girls.

inb4 some r9k autist comes whining about how "women have it sooo ez, amirite?"

I'd recommend you try to figure out what's wrong. Try to see why people avoid you. Usually people have some kind of idea, but you seem to be completely lost (not sure if they think you are a freak or out of their league, polar opposites).

I'll try to be more confident and smile more I guess.
They're not wrong thought, women have it way easier than males, my case is an exception.
It's probable they think I'm an autist because I never smile or talk to anyone so I'll try to fix this.
Also your picture is pleasing.

holy fuck mirin humerus length

Need calories for mammaries, nuff said.

your attitude is awful. certainly a contributing factor.

GO AWAY

What's wrong with her attitude? Legit question (I'm an actual autist and don't really follow the inbetween the lines stuff)

i fap daily

air of prententiousness
nobody likes that

get out of here with you fucking jap shit

Thanks

It wasn't intentional if this is how you read it, sorry. english not being my first language probably played its role..

Is Milo our guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=8mdOOTKYvP0&t=28s

stfu u fuck

this isn't your fetish thread you fucking weirdo