What does Veeky Forums think of Cardinal Robert Sarah?

What does Veeky Forums think of Cardinal Robert Sarah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZYInSG4E-I
youtube.com/watch?v=GCOVUz0SZAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like him the most outta all the Cardinals.

I think he has a girl's name.

>He has been outspoken on the threat posed to Christianity by Islamic terrorism. He is also a critic of "Western homosexual and abortion ideologies", suggesting that both are of "demonic origin" and directly comparing them to Nazism and Islamic terrorism.
Big Black Pope when

His dislike for mudslimes and the sorts is 'aight, ain't gonna be no pope tho. The pope should be fucking European.

Its funny because he'd never get away with that shit if he were white. Africans are homophobic and sexist as fuck

>tfw if we get him as the Pope we might actually get him ordering the nations of the earth to attack Islam
You know what, I don't about the color of his skin, this man should be the Pope. We already had Africans in the past being Popes.

>The pope should be fucking European
Why?

Pope Francis is the answer.

He's as Euro as it gets though.

>some Argentinian rat
>Euro
Loving every laugh my good friend.

Extremely based. He'd be a fantastic Pope. Arinze is my personal favorite, but he's too old

Pope Francis is white, my cucked friend

>Argentinian rats
>white
What a cuck.

Him and based Cardinal Burke are my favourite cardinals.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZYInSG4E-I

The first one was a Semite.

He's a great Cardinal, but would make a terrible Pope.

Papacy is a diplomatic role, it shouldn't be held by clerics with strong opinions.

>would condemn the rapefugee action
>would call for the crusades
Dude, he's fucking great.

Who the Holohoax denier? The one with the English accent? He's my favorite by far. God bless him.

He is proof that blacks have souls

youtube.com/watch?v=GCOVUz0SZAQ

I just realized that I called a Cardinal of God's True Church a "nig"...

I've gone too far ;_;

Nah, he's a nig, but dammit that doesn't change the fact that's he fucking best.

Europeans don't deserve to be Pope anymore.
New Worlders ESPECIALLY don't deserve to be Pope anymore.

The future pope must be 100% African.

No, that's wrong, the future Pope deserves needs to be the African but afterwards, Europe will be saved.

Maybe, but after Vatican II and all the touching the kids Yuros can't be trusted with the Papacy for quite some time.

I honestly have no qualms with Vatican II. Maybe because that's what I grew up with but I honestly don't think it's bad.

If the Ethiopians were Catholic then I'd say okay, but...

>calling a man of God a nig

damn you are one sad edgy fuck.

Why only Ethiopians and not the other pious Africa Catholics?

Are you that vapid and shallow the color and features of a potential pope would have an effect on you?