Veeky Forums, are you insecure? I mean, my wardrobe at this point is pm Veeky Forums, I'm 6'1, attractive...

Veeky Forums, are you insecure? I mean, my wardrobe at this point is pm Veeky Forums, I'm 6'1, attractive, with a deep voice, skinny and all that shit but whenever I have to act in a way to match my looks I completely sperg out. Have you been there, Veeky Forums? What would you suggest for getting over it?

>actively trying to match your personality to your wardrobe

I'm pretty much a walking ball of insecurities but that's pretty autistic dude

your clothing needs to fit you and your personality user, not the other way around

>are you insecure

yea, I'm 5'6" and ugly. can you blame me?

yes

maybe you just aren't a conventional person

not everyone is charasmatic

im pretty much unphazeably confident 99% of the time

but if i get into a large group of people i dont know i always feel overwhelmed and unable to truly be myself

thats probably normal though im more of a 1 on 1 kind of guy

but it is pretty annoying if i need to make a good impression

I'm opposite. I feel more comfortable with more people, one on one is fucking terrifying.

how helpful is getting Veeky Forums in building self esteem?
not confidence just self esteem, mine fluctuates so bad, one day im like an 8/10 and feel like gods gift to earth, the next im a 5 and feel like the biggest uggo there is. i want to be able to feel like the 8 all the time

>how helpful is getting Veeky Forums in building self esteem?
it doesn't. just do drugs if you want self esteem

>. i want to be able to feel like the 8 all the time
get some cocaine or just do meditation an accept the faCT you will not feel like an 8 all the time its impossible. honestly feeling great all the time is bad for productivity anyway

you're like me, we're just introverts, not the bullshit Veeky Forumske introvert but genuine introverts

i have lots of friends and am really quite popular but i irritate all my friends because to see me they either have to come to my flat, or i come to theirs, i don't like just being outside. i live in busy london, i don't like being surrounded by people, and i don't often meet all my friends at once, i just meet them often 1 to 1 and get all the pieces of the puzzle separately, i like it though, it's like i'm the mediator of all my friends and i guide them

Stop clinging to your height like it's so important. Without good facial genetics and a good personality/confidence it means nothing.

this desu

as soon as you approach a group of people/girl with that mindset of "i hope they'll accept my clothing/height/weight/hair" it'll come across to people ... people can smell insincerity and insecurity like crazy

you can tick of all the boxes but still give bad vibes

Know some guy who's tall hench/moderately good looking and very extrovert, but everyone can tell he's extrovert to hide his insecurities and that means he just comes across as abit of cunt.

Everyone around me would tell you that I have the biggest Self-esteem in this world.
Yet, I have none. I constantly hate myself, Every fucking picture of me I just know that Im ugly.
Thinking about plastic surgery..etc..
Im constantly trying that people would give me any kind of approval, of my looks and all that.
Yet i get none.
Even how hard I try.
..I try to hide my insecuretis, with joking about myself, with sarcasm etc...Yet im so fucking hurt inside, and I just wish someone would just fucking see through the fake ME.

lmao how the fuck can you be attractive while having literally no confidence?

you just can
i was and thought i was ugly for so long but then i pulled an ugly duckling and got better, but i developed no confidence or self esteem

Then get fit. If you don't look at yourself in the mirror and think "damn I'm sexy" then you should do something about it.

By having shitty hobbies. I spend my time reading Dostoievsky and Camus, going to the gym and whenever I get invited to a party I can't socialize with strangers or dance, even when I know how to dance, bc I think I won't be good enough and people will laugh. Shit doesn't change even when wasted.

manlets rationalizing

>lmao how the fuck can you be attractive while having literally no confidence?

by being extremely good looking?

where the fuck do i get those jeans Elias is wearing???

pretty sure you can just buy jeans and wear them out

>have a shit tone of nice, expensive clothes
>have a pretty decent style
>be 1,57m small boobs and hirsutism
tysm genetics

I could get down with this if you shave often

i have to wax like 80% of my body, if i shave it gets rlly rlly bad
i'd rather have an ugly face than having to go through this shit

sounds cliche, but just be yourself.

embrace your inner autism

this

youre a poser faggot OP